What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Reputation score
holy shit, have this funny award super slicer -_-

I did figure it out, after trouble shooting the game for compatibility and getting the correct settings applied, I opened the game options and switched off the joystick button. hope this helps someone down the line.
Made an account just to thank you for this. I was scouring through the forum trying a ton of crap and this finally worked like a charm, game is playable now.

madatGLAM

Reputation score
I like to give new colors for Tiki 😙😙
Btw the tribadism sex-move is one of the hottest animations in the game 💕💕💕
Screenshot_20230607_121529_edit_1796799227394833.jpg Screenshot_20230607_121437_edit_1796753126680059.jpg Screenshot_20230607_121553_edit_1796821336517116.jpg

little_ang95

Reputation score
Ok, so. It's the last CT I remember was working. It's not fully done by me, I only added certain fields but I'll try to explain the most important things here.
1.) Stats for characters are based on who is the player and who's the enemy. If you play as Tiki (Fairy), nothing to think about. If you play as one of the monsters, you still use the same values as if you were Tiki - in short, she's the monster now. Just keep that in mind but you'll quickly see how it works.
2.) Escape Attempts Counter is your struggle meter. You can try to freeze it at the suggest value to almost never be caught (if that is your wish).
3.) 2nd field value (Freeze at 1m) is the value you were looking for if we're talking about Game Overs alone.
4.) Don't use Position cheat because it fucks up the game and you'll have to reset after a short while.
5.) Eggs is the counter for the eggs laid inside Tiki by two of the enemies (Bee is 0-4 and Alakune is 0-2). It's useful to have that if you want to repeat certain animation sequences before you lose. Remember that the last allowed value will normally allow for the next attack to be the GO so be warned!
6.) My biggest contribution is the AnimValue. There are generally 4 values that work in pairs and control how long the animation will take. I gave it the names of the tested characters but other enemies also tend to use them to control their animation. How it works?
Let's say you are playing as Tiki and you are caught by a Frozen Wolf that is currently knotting you (which will end up with GO after a short while).
You will notice that two out of four values rise each second - one is always for the player (Tiki) while one of the other available 3 values will be the one for the enemy. All you have to do is to freeze both of them and you are golden! You've successfully looped the enemy animation at your favourite moment. You can watch comfortably how Tiki is inflated by the cumming wolf without worry that it will be done in 10-15s.
Thing to note here is that you must be quick to freeze both of the values at more or less the same time. If you fuck up, one of the partners in the snuggle-with-a-struggle will be out of sync and might move to the next animation without you (for example, Tiki will finish the animation while the Wolf is still cumming inside her...but without her :p ).
how do i accesss this ?

ent22

Reputation score
Does anyone know the move to tackle the Fallen Fairy and take away her MAX Cock effect? I can't figure out how to pull it off

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know the move to tackle the Fallen Fairy and take away her MAX Cock effect? I can't figure out how to pull it off
Somewhere in those 437 pages has the movelist but thankfully I had i saved elsewhere.

2424 Light punch (requires SP. Idr how much.)
down forward (towards your foe) down forward