What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

goku.jean

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Blue thing for the worms?

Can you explain a little further parhaps?
When the worms flash blue, they are about to attack (the sam way they attack when they flash yellow) but the worms jump high upward so you can't jump over it.

Yellow = foward lunge
blue = upward lunge

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just a little note, the game does have a lot of "Through the anus and out the mouth" things.
Forgot to ask, is there a term for such things? For reference sake

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

On vgbabes they catagorize it as right-through penetration, its the only term I've seen given to such things so far I think, cause impaling usually leads to guro scenes with pikes or something mostly ...

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I've been able to beat the updated worms and egg plant now. The worms are posibly easier than before even, despite their numbers. If you allow them to feed and carefully use the masterbation move to recover health they tend to fill up and get stuck before you run out of energy. Leaving the simple matter of slowly stomping them to death.

The new naga type enemy actually scared me a little somehow. I wasn't expecting to see it while fighting the worms again on level 5, and when the giant freakish bitch suddenly slithers other hissing evilly like that, kinda took me by surprise. Bit of a shame that she couldn't actually attack of course.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm waiting for the naga to have actual rape moves before I download the newest patch xD

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it even possible to get past meatwad thing in the new versions to get to the naga?

Cause I dunno if I do something wrong but for example the health recovery thing, she just fingers like 2 times then orgasms and lies on the floor for 7 sec completely vulnerable for attacks.

Anyway to make her mastrurbate longer or prevent her from cumming or something?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it even possible to get past meatwad thing in the new versions to get to the naga?

Cause I dunno if I do something wrong but for example the health recovery thing, she just fingers like 2 times then orgasms and lies on the floor for 7 sec completely vulnerable for attacks.

Anyway to make her mastrurbate longer or prevent her from cumming or something?
She has a fairly large chance of orgasming if she masturbates when her SP bar is full. So to keep her from orgasming, stop masturbating when the SP bar fills up, do her super wave move to empty the SP bar, and start masturbating again.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

All_the_way_through on Gelbooru. A furry friend calls it impaling but... That just brings up very nasty images on sites like gel- or danbooru.

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I wanna say spit roast but I think that's something totally different.

Vacuusimago

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I call it bonus points. :)

Also, I find it funny how people get all pissed off when a person is nice enough to post each tiny update to their work for people to see, just because it doesnt have enough of what exactly they want to make their penis throw out confetti. XD

HolyJebus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also, I find it funny how people get all pissed off when a person is nice enough to post each tiny update to their work for people to see.
Nice description of this update.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Also, I find it funny how people get all pissed off when a person is nice enough to post each tiny update to their work for people to see
Ok.

I wanna say spit roast but I think that's something totally different.
Spit roast is a girl giving head while having sex, most commonly on her knees.
Example:

This update doesn't seem to have anything new. Naga doesn't have any rape moves, not even when you have a worm sucking on you. Meatwad seemed toned down a little but it's hard to tell because I can't beat him unless I have the life/sp cheat on.

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure if it was added in this update but it looks like eggplant has a new rape move

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh look, he does! It's just some fluid-pumping though. Thanks for catching that.

Tyear

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah Eggplant has a new finisher as well, or maybe he already had that but I never saw it before.

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

EggPlant has a new rape animation, FluidHunter is a boss, after MeatCatcher, still has no animations but the new bossstage has a background animation of the worms raping another fairy. ESCAPE mechanism now has a bar to show how far you are in escaping.
Quoted from the Toon Pimp forums.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I call it bonus points. :)

Also, I find it funny how people get all pissed off when a person is nice enough to post each tiny update to their work for people to see, just because it doesnt have enough of what exactly they want to make their penis throw out confetti. XD
I find it funny how people try to apply any logic to why someone needs mulitple versions of essentially the same product.

But that's just me, I'm a neat and clean sorta guy, ya know? Bit OCD