What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

I beg to differ. ME. Although at one point I liked ME until one day it just decided to fry itself for no particular reason.

Additionally, I hate when people say "go get a different OS because yours is crap." It's completely unreasonable and biased, especially in cases when someone is trying to troubleshoot problems in an H-game.
Need a reason?
Well, Vista allways was very buggy, and most of the bugs never were fixed, or fixes were useless.

And about Win10, it's pretty simple, it's system works like Google Chrome, it sends everything you do to microsoft just like Chrome sends everything to google.

Need more reasons?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Need a reason?
Well, Vista allways was very buggy, and most of the bugs never were fixed, or fixes were useless.

And about Win10, it's pretty simple, it's system works like Google Chrome, it sends everything you do to microsoft just like Chrome sends everything to google.

Need more reasons?
That.... sounds like biased hate from someone who got burned for one reason or another. It's the same kinda excuses Apple users make after they make the switch and realize it's not all sunshine and rainbows.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Maybe the graphical setting needs adjusting? Like NVIDIA, Intel, Radeon, etc...

sandchainz

Reputation score

That.... sounds like biased hate from someone who got burned for one reason or another. It's the same kinda excuses Apple users make after they make the switch and realize it's not all sunshine and rainbows.
Oh come on! The reasons I gave are the biggest problems of these OS go to google and checkit by yourself if you don't believe my word. You just allways go contradicting me....
Do you have any problem with me or something?

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I agree, Apple is OVERATED. Windows 10 isn't the best but it's way better than windows 8. Yuck.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh come on! The reasons I gave are the biggest problems of these OS go to google and checkit by yourself if you don't believe my word. You just allways go contradicting me....
Do you have any problem with me or something?
No, I don't. But I do have a problem with people who use their bias to prove a point. Especially when you're making the argument that two versions of Windows are the reason why an h-game sometimes works and sometimes doesn't work, when I've made the point that there's the possibility that the problem lies somewhere other than Windows. Because the game does work for some people on those versions of Windows. And I don't even recall Vista being a part of this discussion before you brought it up.

Look, all I'm saying is that people use the OS argument to justify why some programs don't work for them when it could be something else entirely. And all that does is muddy up the waters on what the actual problem could be. And that goes back to my earlier point of why I hate it when people tell other people to get a new OS to play an h-game like this.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To end this pointless discussion : if something isn't working as intended on the newest systems, try using legacy settings. 95% of all problems with FF on Win10 is caused by turned off DirectPlay in legacy features of the system. The rest is simply a lack of certain libraries that can be safely downloaded with most games on steam.

And remember golden rule of all maintenance: All problems are caused by lazy/ignorant users or lazy/ignorant devs, not by software/hardware itself.

sandchainz

Reputation score

No, I don't. But I do have a problem with people who use their bias to prove a point. Especially when you're making the argument that two versions of Windows are the reason why an h-game sometimes works and sometimes doesn't work, when I've made the point that there's the possibility that the problem lies somewhere other than Windows. Because the game does work for some people on those versions of Windows. And I don't even recall Vista being a part of this discussion before you brought it up.

Look, all I'm saying is that people use the OS argument to justify why some programs don't work for them when it could be something else entirely. And all that does is muddy up the waters on what the actual problem could be. And that goes back to my earlier point of why I hate it when people tell other people to get a new OS to play an h-game like this.
Well I didn't used the OS's problems to say that games don't work because of that, I only said that these are the worse for now (by statistics btw).

And that's true that lots have problems to run the games in Win10, and not only h-games, but also the other type of video games.

Well,we are going a bit off topic, we better stop before Toxicshock comes again lol

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I fixed the slow fps issue on my w10, with the software and this (suggested by a anon in the 8ch /hgg/).
Dont know exactly how it works, but, well... At least it worked here.

PaulaDeen

Reputation score

I don't know who created it but here is the CT table.
Could someone explain the CT table to me--what it does, how to use it, etc?

And could someone answer some questions about this game?
1) Is there a way to instantly (or just really easily) escape grapples without having to mash buttons?
2) Is there a way to "give up" and go to the game over screen before your health is empty (or when you're in a grapple that doesn't end)?
3) Is there somewhere I can look for gifs or (downloadable) videos of the various animations and such? I've only ever found a few.
4) Can someone explain the combo controls for special moves to me? When it shows two attack-types overlapping, does that means I should hit them both at the same time? When it shows an arrow key plus another arrow key, does that mean I need to hit them in sequence, or all at the same time?
5) How do I know if I have the latest version?
6) The bosses rarely do the special moves that I want them to, and I haven't figured out how to play as an enemy and successfully perform SP moves (also, I don't think you can use the unlimited health or SP cheats while playing as an enemy). Is there a way to work around that, or something?

Last edited:
Reputation score
Could someone explain the CT table to me--what it does, how to use it, etc?

And could someone answer some questions about this game?
1) Is there a way to instantly (or just really easily) escape grapples without having to mash buttons?
2) Is there a way to "give up" and go to the game over screen before your health is empty (or when you're in a grapple that doesn't end)?
3) Is there somewhere I can look for gifs or (downloadable) videos of the various animations and such? I've only ever found a few.
4) Can someone explain the combo controls for special moves to me? When it shows two attack-types overlapping, does that means I should hit them both at the same time? When it shows an arrow key plus another arrow key, does that mean I need to hit them in sequence, or all at the same time?
5) How do I know if I have the latest version?
6) The bosses rarely do the special moves that I want them to, and I haven't figured out how to play as an enemy and successfully perform SP moves (also, I don't think you can use the unlimited health or SP cheats while playing as an enemy). Is there a way to work around that, or something?
I'm not at home right now, but if you shoot a PM to me, I can probably answer at least some of those for you once I get a chance.

e69872143jgh

Reputation score
Quick and simple question:
Does anyone know the purpose for the little bar in the bottom right of the screen? I've had this game for months now and I've looked all over the game author's blog and I haven't found any evidence leading to why the bar exists.
I've noticed that it only fills up the more you get grabbed by the enemy, and once it's completely filled, a key icon appears. Believe me I've pressed every button on my keyboard to see if the key actually does anything, yet still nothing.

I attached a screenshot of the bar to this post.

Attachments

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Quick and simple question:
Does anyone know the purpose for the little bar in the bottom right of the screen? I've had this game for months now and I've looked all over the game author's blog and I haven't found any evidence leading to why the bar exists.
I've noticed that it only fills up the more you get grabbed by the enemy, and once it's completely filled, a key icon appears. Believe me I've pressed every button on my keyboard to see if the key actually does anything, yet still nothing.

I attached a screenshot of the bar to this post.
You need to fill it to enter the final boss level.
If you beat the boss with a flashing bar - you get bad end. if it's not flashing you get the good ending.

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
I kinda like this game. The art style do the job despite being sketchy and sloppy
after very hard and long search I found the 2D fighter maker 2002 engin. Finally I can edit the game to my liking add more detail to the monster
ex 01: edited the final boss(meat wall) I don't have the original sprite so I can't compare them...
text01.png
Started to do eggplant, expand bee, meat catcher and milk jellyfish. After working on eggplant I realise why they did have simple design.. they have huge set of animation doing them all will be hard and tedious... I already broken one will playing with the variable

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So you're trying to redraw all the art at a higher resolution, but are finding that redrawing all the frames in the animations is tedious? I'm not sure why you would initially expect this to be a simple task, but good luck nonetheless. I hope Eluku, the original author, is not offended by this.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
>Final Boss
This game's actually finished now? Does it have a gallery now?