What's new

Itazura REAL - Train molesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Itazura REAL - Train molesting

I know it's called "Itazura REAL - Train molesting," but all I can read is "Eek! REAL - monsters."

02abarks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game seems to have disappeared off the face of the plant i cant find it any where

I did find one 27part Russian download of the 2nd one but it failed at the second layer of extracting :/

Hvirus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If possible can someone upload the official 2.00 patch of Itazura Gokuaku for me?
I'm needing this too. The link is down everywhere I look.

me4huk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm needing this too. The link is down everywhere I look.
I found it on filestube.com. Google "gokuaku up 200", it's first link. Results for uploading.com were working for me a week ago.

Hvirus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Me4huk.

Eckoblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to get that game working. After I downloaded the one from uploading.com and I unzipped it, I couldn't start it. It said something about it not being installed but I don't see a way to install it.

If anyone has gotten that download working, can they help me out?

leked2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can somebody please post a mediafire download for this please

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ummm no,

isnt this game like 4GB?

thats not mediafire sized, you need either 20 separate parts or a torrant for that.

leked2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someboy help me when i play the game the girls texture is black

Last edited:

MasterLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I apologize for bumping this thread, but I feel that this is important concerning this topic. I tried to sign in to HongFire a bunch of times, sent 20 requests for activation codes over the day but still nothing is being sent to my hotmail (I didn't misspell anything).

I've spent nearly 2 days trying to get this game to work (got all 3 parts and Japanese AppLocale as well), but I can't get past this screen:

(This is Windows 7)

Am I putting it in the wrong folders?

Thank you for your help.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Did you try reinstalling maybe somewhere not in your music folder? I just installed this earlier today (Win 7 64bit) and only problem I had was with A.V.G. blocking it saying it was a virus (false positive). If you have the 2.0 upgrade don't use it until after you've played the 1.0 and saved then upgrade it.

MasterLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I only installed it in the music folder because I already tried installing it to other areas (Scratchpad tells me that it can't be the default folder). The patch doesn't work either, but that's the least of my worries. I can't get the non-patched game to start up to begin with.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have mine installed in the default location and it works fine. Well try this when you mount the c.d. try opening the c.d. with right click and open in new window then try running the IHSetup.exe from there. If that doesn't work I'll try p.m. where I got my torrent from because your files look different from mine.

MasterLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see, I should insert a CD? I've gotten these files from DDgamez.com because I dislike using torrents.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Um, well I'm not sure how the one you got works, but I use poweriso to mount the .mdf files as a digital cd and then run the games installer.

MasterLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Basically I combined all 3 WinRar files together and installed the game but I can't read the Japanese text on that screenshot due to the AppLocale setup.

About the CD thing, I installed Virtual CloneDrive 2 days ago although I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to use it. I do know that it is a "fake" CD in a way, that lets you pretend you've mounted a real CD. Still not sure what the IHSetup is supposed to be.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

IHSetup is what installs the game from the virtual cd I used. Well to get past that screen you're suppose to click the top box on the lower right corner. I'm guessing that you used the reg to have it register it on your system correct, because if it's not registered correctly it won't work.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

but still nothing is being sent to my hotmail (I didn't misspell anything).
Thats not surprising, back when I was working my tech support job hotmail was infamous for blocking activation emails sent to clients.

Don't use hotmail, use gmail instead.

MasterLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

IHSetup is what installs the game from the virtual cd I used. Well to get past that screen you're suppose to click the top box on the lower right corner. I'm guessing that you used the reg to have it register it on your system correct, because if it's not registered correctly it won't work.
I've tried all the combinations I could to get past the screen a few days ago, but it doesn't work. A bunch of Japanese error messages pop up and it doesn't start.

About the Virtual CD, can you explain it to me in PMs about how to use it properly?

Thats not surprising, back when I was working my tech support job hotmail was infamous for blocking activation emails sent to clients.

Don't use hotmail, use gmail instead.
I'll keep that in mind, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.