What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

fuzzy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Behold!

What's in this:
- First stage victory scene 1 (partly tested)
- Second stage first time penetrated scene (untested)
- Second stage game over scene (untested)

Just copy them to the SS folder, replace the original files (backup if you want), and it should work.

I can't find the first stage game over script. Of course I can translate it but don't know how to implement it into the game. If anyone find a way, please tell me.

Now open to all suggestion (translation concern only, of course).
Any more work on this? Or able to share how to do it?

BerryPolter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game needs shorter fuck animations, because when the enemies grab my character I take abook and start reading before returning to the game, be thrown again and grabbed again when I take the book and continue reading.And the bee stage in frustrating as you get knocked down by enemies that attack from every direction and are to quick to be countered in any way.
Also the game needs more positions, I have never seen mouth rape.
Have you seen Mario missing flash game?If not search for it, it is just like I want a game to be.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Mario is missing has much less animations than this.

You can change the time each rape takes in the options.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I wonder why some people are either so ignorant or so retarded that they can't tell a game is a work in progress.
I blame sponge bob.

The game has only got 3 out of 12 stages finished, thats only a quarter of the way done

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder why some people are either so ignorant or so retarded that they can't tell a game is a work in progress.
I blame sponge bob.

The game has only got 3 out of 12 stages finished, thats only a quarter of the way done
Ok, usually people are referring to me when they say Spongebob, since my alias is always Sponge. If this wasn't directed at me, I apologize. If so though...

What the hell did I do?! I know it's a work in progress!

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok, usually people are referring to me when they say Spongebob, since my alias is always Sponge. If this wasn't directed at me, I apologize. If so though...

What the hell did I do?! I know it's a work in progress!
My money is betting hes talking about the show.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, the show and that poster called BerryPolter

Theprivate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well i went to the Option menu or Config W/e anyway i dont see the zoom option and i do belive i have dl'ed the newest update here on ulmf anyways

Soo maybe iam just a big noob or somethings wrong with something else IdK :confused::confused:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

as far as i know, the versions posted here, on ulmf, are quite outdated. go here: for the latest version (just click the link up top to start your dl)

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Uhm, the only thing I notice is that the testers seem to have lower hp then previous version ... other then that I don't notice anything different at all ...

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

each update only add some small things. read this thread for a better understanding of new things that are included.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Rawr it doesn't work, either the newest one posted by Stranger nor the original from LDF. Whenever I do the spin kick attack or get nommed by a zombie it freezes.

Any ideas? This is a new PC, I extracted all the files properly, and it annoys me that I can't even get to see anything.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Uhm, the only thing I notice is that the testers seem to have lower hp then previous version ... other then that I don't notice anything different at all ...
The only changes in the newest version was adding the Zoom feature when you get grabbed, and making the testers easier to kill.

Remember, you have to turn the zoom feature "on" in the Config menu. You can change the zoom rate there as well.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aw, i liked the hard-to-kill testers better. Puts some difficulty into it.

This game passes as an actuall "game". If he'd finish it, it would be pretty awesome.

BerryPolter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I blame sponge bob.

How the fuck should I tell?Tell me or you're the ignorant/retarded one.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well, there are the blank stages that aren't unlocked no matter what you do. There's the limited number of files and enemies available in the folders. There's the fact it's been said already.

Really it's just hard to explain common sense.

BerryPolter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't looked inside the files, I haven't read the whole thread and I haven't passed the bees stage.I'm busy in RL and just want a game that I could install, jump into the action in 5 seconds after installing.