What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

I still cannot figure out how to block. I set my block key to v, but when I press v nothing happens. Any ideas? Is it only available to certain armors?

Btw, this must have been answered before, but I don't really want to comb through a hundred posts. How you get multiple flies?

Keep in mind, you can't block all types of attacks. Grabs and rape attacks are unblockable, and you also can't block attacks that are behind Reika. It's very good for blocking incoming flys, and stuff like that. Also I did have a problem with keys on my board not responding, this game gets kinda quirky I guess, so try switching your controls around. Hope this helps! :D:D:D:D

**edit: I forgot to mention, there is no animation or change in appearance when you press the block button, you'll only see the block action occur when an incoming attack is deflected while holding the block button. So don't expect to see much if you're just running around holding block.

Last edited:

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To block attacks you have to face the direction the enemy is attacking you and hold the block button.

Getting multiple flies you have lose all your health and crawl. As soon as you see a fly dive for you, face in the direction its coming from, not from behind.
Yeah, I've found one of the best strategies with the flies is to frequently change direction, they have a particular pattern that involves coming at you from the front before trying to grab you from behind.

If you flip backwards after a group have flown past you by the time they return they'll hit you (doing negligeable dmg) instead of grabbing you.

Flies are great for leveling up your rank! Easy points.:p

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I rank up by editing my save file :p

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

New update on the site.

After translating it with ATLAS, the picture paired with the paragraph called it a tool used for 'the birth event.' Which I guess is used on her for pregnancies that take longer than the flies. Perhaps in the case of her carrying puppies after getting raped by the dogs.

Also says something about registering on Renderotica, which was titled as wonderful.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

But once the dog gets a hold of you, you are as good as gone.... it's going to be difficult to get pregnant.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

sooo... the file in the update is still old, yes?

Last edited:

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Knowing artists like this - When they feel like it. I've worked with artists and scripters alike before... They can tell you whatever they want about how long it's taking and why, but it really just gets down to them sitting in the seat and focused long enough to do anything. The game could be done by now if he was actually dedicated.

Hell, I've told people "it'll take a month" ... a year later... :D "Oh yeah I was um... working... *shifty eyes*" Most any honest person who has done this sort of thing will admit it from what I've seen. It's the ones who wont you need to watch out for.

also: doesn't really look like he has a date imo... That's just glancing over the website. Could be wrong but still.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well this was interesting

i havent read past the first page yet so i dont know if there will actually be more versions released but i hope there are

Reputation score

Knowing artists like this - When they feel like it. I've worked with artists and scripters alike before... They can tell you whatever they want about how long it's taking and why, but it really just gets down to them sitting in the seat and focused long enough to do anything. The game could be done by now if he was actually dedicated.

Hell, I've told people "it'll take a month" ... a year later... :D "Oh yeah I was um... working... *shifty eyes*" Most any honest person who has done this sort of thing will admit it from what I've seen. It's the ones who wont you need to watch out for.

also: doesn't really look like he has a date imo... That's just glancing over the website. Could be wrong but still.
k, any info on the next update, more insects i hope >:)

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

As stated just a little earlier in the same page next update should be about general pregnancy.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Been awhile since the link was posted, but the guy's devblog is here:

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So uhh, browsed 15 pages through looking for words "escape" and "rape" for advice, but no help.

So is the game broken for me or am I not understanding something, since I can't escape a single move? I can mash the buttons as much as I like, that escape bar will flash like 1 pixel from the left side and otherwise just not do anything. Is it at all possible to escape rape moves, and if, then how? As it stands now, I love the rape moves themselves but getting downed once is like a sentence to spend the next 5 minutes, or in my case, just quitting an instant forced reload.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

The ability to free yourself depends on your suit power(i think), so you should get a better suit.

heathenknite

Lurker
Reputation score

So uhh, browsed 15 pages through looking for words "escape" and "rape" for advice, but no help.

So is the game broken for me or am I not understanding something, since I can't escape a single move? I can mash the buttons as much as I like, that escape bar will flash like 1 pixel from the left side and otherwise just not do anything. Is it at all possible to escape rape moves, and if, then how? As it stands now, I love the rape moves themselves but getting downed once is like a sentence to spend the next 5 minutes, or in my case, just quitting an instant forced reload.
Power Suits are the best suits to get out of rape, its good for the stage with the dogs. Defense suits are good for protection against getting downed and its recommended for the bonus stage.

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, so basically you just need to play a bit to get the cash for it. Yeh, got rank 3 and best of all kinds so, now it's working as it should. :) Thx folks. Pretty frigging awesome game.

Reputation score

ok, just had a read through of the creators blog, from what i can understand, the pregnancy system will work like.

1) you get nocked up.
2) you complete the mission
3) you go to a new character who is a doctor
4) she does coat-hanger surgery
5) your abortion is complete

i can't make out what the carrying to term system will be like.