What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

@Pomelo: First, your health bar has to be empty. Then, after getting knocked to the ground, pound the buttons until you can crawl around.

Then let one grab you.

Have fun. :D

pomelo

Lurker
Reputation score

@Pomelo: First, your health bar has to be empty. Then, after getting knocked to the ground, pound the buttons until you can crawl around.

Then let one grab you.

Have fun. :D
Haha you beat me to it :D

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I missing something? I can't get it running.

I Dled just fine, but when I try to load it I just get "Unexpected error occured when running the game." I've so far gotten all the other simliar games to work just fine (Eryona, Blank Blood, PotR, Raped!, Fairy Fighting & Wars etc...) this is the first one I've ever had trouble with. I tried re-dling, I've tried shortening the filepath, but it always comes up with the same error.

Yes I have Game Maker working, no I don't have regional settings, but I didn't think I'd need it considering none of the other games needed it...

Reputation score

in the "record" part, it says stuff like "pregnant count" and "birth count" how do i get to see these scenes?

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Is this game still in development anyway?

No one have added any info about it since the topic's start.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe it takes longer than a week to add new content...

Reputation score

He was the previous author of the game Eryona, and he pretty much gave up on that game, although if wanted, I do know where I can get a copy of the files. At the moment, he has decided to move away from the Custom 3D girl software and instead invest in purchasing/downloading some 3D models from a site called DAZ 3D and then uses Poser to make his animations. The game engine by itself is called Game Maker, and is the same one used in games such as Nightmare Sphere and Blank Blood.

Loli not sure if your still watching this thread but I would like to have those game files if you can provide them. Its not a big deal but I am interested in his other work

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Someone over at TP posted the authors blog site and DL site

"I've found the blog of the guy thats making this:

And here's where he's uploading everything:

No new updates yet though"
-Mr. Me

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

Cool game. Thank you to the uploaders and the creator.

So the red bar is the HP, and the purple represents ecstasy. I'm assuming the blue bar represents the suit, or some sort of defense, as it affects the difficulty of escaping. Also, I'm guessing the green bar hasn't been implemented yet.

Once HP reaches zero its practically game over since the only thing she can do is crawl around and get raped countless times. There isn't really enough time to crawl away from the zombies to get the blue bar charged up again.

The funny thing is that whichever way she gets raped, the records still show it as vagina rape. I guess anal is still work in progress. Or maybe the status screen is.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Unless of course it is vaginal doggie style

Edit: New version:

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay, music and some sorta intro cutscene. Is that all that's new in this version?

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Unless it was in the last version, there's a Game Over cutscene now. You can give up when you run out of HP with the pause button (default is E).
Not much nudity, though I won't expect much anyway.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

Unless of course it is vaginal doggie style

Edit: New version:
Thanks for the heads up on the new update. And yes, you're right. It's very likely vaginal doggie style.

ChromeEngie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wish there were more enemys to this, I love this so far.

Reputation score

Upon further inspection of the creators blog, I saw some pics of what looks to be an upcoming enemy in the makes. Appears to be a horny bug monster that rapes the female character. The current version also seems to have a couple bugs/glitches fixed (though there is still more). I still seem to have trouble with the voice sound effects, none of the provided ones work.. but I did some switchin around and put some wav files in from other games, interesting effect but I kinda want to hear what the creator originally had in mind.. anyone know how to get the default voice files to work? Ah well I suppose we will see and hear better things if the creator continues to work on this project. Thank you all for the posts and links :D

HolyJebus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure he put those sound files there, as a sort of... Reminder.
Like a, place holder. He'll get to it eventually, just not now, I suppose.
Sounds are 00:00:00. AKA: No sound, at all.

Hopefully those bugs are the ones that impregnate her.

ChromeEngie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Upon further inspection of the creators blog, I saw some pics of what looks to be an upcoming enemy in the makes. Appears to be a horny bug monster that rapes the female character. The current version also seems to have a couple bugs/glitches fixed (though there is still more). I still seem to have trouble with the voice sound effects, none of the provided ones work.. but I did some switchin around and put some wav files in from other games, interesting effect but I kinda want to hear what the creator originally had in mind.. anyone know how to get the default voice files to work? Ah well I suppose we will see and hear better things if the creator continues to work on this project. Thank you all for the posts and links :D
Fuck yes!

This is good, very good.