Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nanocrisis

Originally posted by RaptorJesus View Post
    I've had problems similar to that in the past, Dong, and I'm pretty sure it's your keyboard. It's a little thing about your keyboard's functionality, that if you're pressing a certain button, others won't respond when pushed at the same time.

A fix might be to actually change your control settings, that's all I can think of right off my head.
    Changing control settings worked! Yay thanks Raptor Jesus, you're my savior!!!

Comment

is there still a surrender button for the dogs? i wanna see the GO scene

Comment

There is no dog game over for this version Bob. And I believe it's E.

Comment

Originally posted by maikochan View Post
          One would suspect it's responsible for playing the background music for the game.
          Confirmed: it's the background music player for Game Maker.
          The public health authorities never mention the main reason many Americans have for smoking heavily, which is that smoking is a fairly sure, fairly honorable form of suicide. -Welcome to the Monkey House, Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

yeah i figured that out by actively trying to die :P

Comment

Its been mentioned already but another easy way to beat stage 3 is to have more power. Power Suit C enables you to resist any attempts easily provided your shield is not drained out.

Comment

the green bar below the orgasm bar is your "block bar" if you block too much damage in a certain period it will go down and then you won't be able to block any more hits - go test it with the testers

Comment

Please can I get some HELP I downloaded the game yet I get Unexpected error occurred when running the game

and I got the japanease unicode thing already but no use

also sorry to put that in bold lettering I seen someone else make a post about this and that person got rude fully ignored

gawd I hate it when threads post the game and tell about the controls but never explain how it or say how to open it like for people who don't know they could always show a step by step techinque by showing screenshots on how to get the game to open without bumping into errors.

But that is just what I think. But please like before can I get some help with this unexpected error thing.

Comment

as far as I know the game doesn't need any special settings in your system to run properly; which means you don't need the japanese unicode (maybe this very thing is causing the problem for you but im not sure)
                    also try re-downloading the game and make sure you have the latest version
                    another thing may be your operational system or your system specs. which you are yet to post hereto get a good solution you need to give a good description of the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger View Post
                      as far as I know the game doesn't need any special settings in your system to run properly; which means you don't need the japanese unicode (maybe this very thing is causing the problem for you but im not sure)
                      another thing may be your operational system or your system specs. which you are yet to post hereto get a good solution you need to give a good description of the problem
                      I have the latest version downloaded and it is still not working for me do I have to download Game-makers or something? I will try and remove the japanese unicode to see if it will help at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger View Post
                        http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1283544965488.jpg

Comment

I'm not sure if it's the source of your problem, but I notice you don't have Japanese language support, or didn't when you extracted the game. Install Japanese language support and extract the game again, if that doesn't work, redownload it. If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by maikochan View Post
                            I'm not sure if it's the source of your problem, but I notice you don't have Japanese language support, or didn't when you extracted the game. Install Japanese language support and extract the game again, if that doesn't work, redownload it. If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas.
                            please tell me how to do the japanese language support I have WindowsXP

Comment

This has been answered a dozen times already... Go to your control panel, go to Regional and Language options, go to advanced, and I forget the rest. Havn't used XP for a while, but if you're half intelligent, that should be enough for you to figure the rest out on your own. Go see the frequently asked questions thread if you're still stumped, that's what it's for.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluflare View Post
                                please tell me how to do the japanese language support I have WindowsXP
                                go to settings, control panel
                                select date, time, language, and regional settings
                                regional and language options
                                languages tab
                                supplemental language support -> install files for complex script

and after that, it's just going to the advanced tab and adding the language you want

Comment

Working...
                                X