What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Elektronick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Hello(sorry for my bad English), who completed the 3rd level in Nanocrisis
give me please your save( will be good if you completed more than only 3rd level)
Thanks in advance:D

Last edited:

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

There's only 3 level so far, not so hard to beat it. Just keep the look backward button pressed constantly and keep shooting down in front of you.

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know when we can expect the next update, and if possible what it might be?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are people really not reading the fucking topic this much? >.<

Someone translated hes blog a few pages back. It said that he has a little break a month or two before beginning again to produce stuff.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Probably not, people either look at the first page(first post) for info, or the last page for info skipping the rest. Sure we're only upto 23 pages, and I've read them some people don't have that patience.

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Probably not, people either look at the first page(first post) for info, or the last page for info skipping the rest. Sure we're only upto 23 pages, and I've read them some people don't have that patience.
Yeah. Those bad, bad people. How dare they not spend 20 minutes browsing through pages to find an answer to a simple question! Those evil little munchkins! But it's ok, at least one can go on an ego-trip and behave like an ass by swearing at those evil evil people. :rolleyes:

It's not that hard to find a dozen or more topics here where a lot of essential information is hidden somewhere within the 50 pages, I've spent hours myself looking for stuff that should be linked to on the very first page. Such as location of latest version, blogs, potential fixes for bugs and other issues or the current status of the game, mandatory language setting issues etc.

That's not to say that the OP should be forced to constantly update their topic, of course. No-one in their right minds would demand that, unless they wanted the forum to die. But it does most DEFINITELY mean that people are within their rights to sometimes ask for questions that have been responded to within the 20+ pages, WITHOUT being manhandled by idiots who don't have better things to do with their lives than look for excuses on adult internet forums to stroke some, because they're too spineless or useless to do that in real life.

Note, nothing too offensive happened here, so this is not pointed at the person I'm quoting or the person he quoted before. But it can serve as a reminder for this particular type of personality that sadly is all too common out there. You can play judge and jury and the hero of your own world in your own house all you like. Out here, there're mods and admins for that.

Does anyone know when we can expect the next update, and if possible what it might be?
Latest info puts a "serious update" to november. So let's all root for that! :D Why, it just might be out tomorrow for all we know!

Last edited:

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah. Those bad, bad people. How dare they not spend 20 minutes browsing through pages to find an answer to a simple question! Those evil little munchkins! But it's ok, at least one can go on an ego-trip and behave like an ass by swearing at those evil evil people. :rolleyes:
Yeah but we have a .. a.. search feature! :D Besides we're all evil in our own special way. Some of just just a more subversive level!

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's currently because our society is based on everything being done fast, service and purchases are expected to be fast in our modern world because we have set this standard up ourselves in our culture.

We have fast food, texting, even automated machines to take our credit card numbers and deposit or withdraw money from the bank. The people of today have been conditioned to believe that services should almost always be instant. We have microwaves that cook food in minutes, hell we have internet to access information that would take hours to find browsing through books in the library. While I'm not justifying this, heck I prefer they try the search engine too. Sometimes it just doesn't find what your looking for. But in a way, modern society has brought up mankind to be impatient and expecting of instant satisfactory.

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know if this was suppose to be translated or not but the bad ending for the Zombie level 1 is still in japanese/moonspeak.

Hatsuura

Reputation score

Delusions aside.. i found the extra-stage 1, very appealing.. :D
While waiting for additional updates , what does everyone wants* if they could implement improvements N.Crisis.

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

While waiting for additional updates , what does everyone wants* if they could implement improvements N.Crisis.
an armor/clothing system that only allows enemies to rape "whatsherface" after taking enough damage to destroy (at least partially) her clothing. or at least have clothing pulled aside or torn as the enemie begins to take care of business, somthing that makes it possible for "whatsherface" to actually be raped instead of the rapists genitals phasing through "whatsherface's" clothing

Ytokran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Something common that this game lacks for some reason... Forced oral.

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Someone translated hes blog a few pages back. It said that he has a little break a month or two before beginning again to produce stuff.
Having to grind through 600+ posts just to find ONE post you are looking for is a MAJOR problem and EXTREMELY time consuming. It would help if people put links in their posts/sigs to where exactly this type of information is, rather than giving the people who ask for it a hard time. I don't know about you but I sure don't find it fun to read through 700 posts just to look for one specific post.

As slimeSupreme said, there should be links to the latest info, version, updates, etc. on the first page. That would sort out this problem.

As for the search engines in forums these days, well they just don't work. I type in something and my search brings up everything but what I typed. WTH?

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Probably not, and I can't really blame them, because I follow this thread every time there's a new post, and there's been a lot of off-topic posts and others that just aren't really worth reading through for most. =\

In other news, it is now (or will be shortly, depending on where you live) November, so hopefully that update actually will be coming up soon.

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Probably not, and I can't really blame them, because I follow this thread every time there's a new post, and there's been a lot of off-topic posts and others that just aren't really worth reading through for most. =\
Exactly. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for flexibility in forums, but I've never in my life seen any forum go so far off topic and so often off topic as this one does. Some of the threads on this forum have gone so far off the mark you need to check and re-check the topic title just to make sure that you are still in the right thread. :eek:

I'm not ripping on anyone, but some of the threads get filled up with so many posts that have NOTHING to do with the topic in question and then people honestly expect us to read through all that?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

ARGUMENT = DUMB & OVER

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That doesn't work if you don't know what to search for.

This is why I propose that every useful post regarding an update should contain the word pineapple.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

You just ruined it by putting pineapple into your own post. Well done.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not at all. Those who search for pineapple will see my post, and realize that they can find updates by searching for pineapple.

That, in and of itself, is an update.

Cyn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First, it's only a matter of time before some asshole adds the word pineapple to their every post. Or worse their sig.

Second, you'll have at least two thread jack per thread arguing about the choice of pineapple as a search tag, the history of pineapples, better words that could be used instead of pineapple, kinky uses of pineapples, etc.

Finally, you must accept that there are people who are too stupid to spell the word pineapple.

Thus, the effectiveness of pineapple will be negated. Nice idea though.