What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Son of a bitch, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Don't get me wrong, my frustration isn't with anyone in particular, just at the naturally flawed way this 'thread' thing works.

First of all, RaptorJesus is exactly right: you can't search when you're not sure what you're looking for. It only really works if you want to find soemthing you've seen before, and can remeber how that thing was worded or spelled.

Cyn has an equally valid point in that no matter what random term we would decide on, it would eventually become misused to the point of futility.

Don't take any of this personally. I like you guys (I think? also, not like that), but some threads here are on-topic and informative, and others are...not. If I had to suggest an alternative solution, it would be to try to include something relative to the current state of the game in every post in that game's thread.

That said, I just tried searching this thread, and wasn't able to find an answer (sorry, ToxicShock, but I tried), so does anyone know what the next enemy type to be included in the game will be? It seems like everyone was aware of the dogs as enemies way before they were included. If that information isn't available yet, that's fine too.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh really? When looking for when the next update is, you didn't search "update." I searched "update" and I found plenty of things about "update."

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I know there's the status of the next update (hence my earlier post about looking forward to it this month), but I was just curious if anyone had more knowledge. The main reason I ask is because I think someone knew about the dogs long before they were in the blog updates, but then again, given that the creator's blog frustrates me, I may have just missed it.

Also, aggghhhh! All this talk about how to search for updates is going to throw off the efficiency of using that term to search for actual updates! I withdraw. I was fighting a losing battle from the start.

But seriously. We are expecting an update this month, correct? Or was that an oversight in translation?

Ytokran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From the blog:

"Excuse me, but said earlier in October, aims to update, no update in October.
As progress is now about 25% use many.
Almost since the beginning of October, production does not proceed.

That is not particularly busy at work. There is plenty of development time.
My motivation is lower due to solely.
I was free all day today, did not end nearly touched.
To be honest, the pain has been made a little game recently.
Emergency and make a game I sit in front of the PC had fled to the day after the nico air could pass.

If this condition persists, let alone a severe year update in November.
To the person who apologizes is expected to update the time being might be better to think that not capped.
Please do remember to peek around it.
I think that time has been updated, if any."

Broken English and all, but yeah, supposedly November, but does not say beginning or end... We can only hope...

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Did nobody realize I was joking?

I thought it was an incredibly dumb idea, but you guys took it seriously. I'm disappointed.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

From the blog:

"Excuse me, but said earlier in October, aims to update, no update in October.
As progress is now about 25% use many.
Almost since the beginning of October, production does not proceed.

That is not particularly busy at work. There is plenty of development time.
My motivation is lower due to solely.
I was free all day today, did not end nearly touched.
To be honest, the pain has been made a little game recently.
Emergency and make a game I sit in front of the PC had fled to the day after the nico air could pass.

If this condition persists, let alone a severe year update in November.
To the person who apologizes is expected to update the time being might be better to think that not capped.
Please do remember to peek around it.
I think that time has been updated, if any."

Broken English and all, but yeah, supposedly November, but does not say beginning or end... We can only hope...
Hey yeah that looks familiar! Oh yeah, I found that same post earlier when I searched "update"

(thats not a shot at you ytokran)

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In other words, LAZY.

I would understand if this thread was 50 pages long. Unreasonable to have to slog through it all.

But we have

1. A search function

2. If it updates someone will post in the thread

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know why others are so sour to read trough all of the posts of this tread. Its pretty entertaining to read it. There are some epic jokes and stuff here.;)

Beside i have to agree with who know how many people before me. There is a search button. If that does not bring any result then... and only then should you ask question. :p

Usually most people mention in they post what they post about. No one will leave an url or a translation just hanging in the air without explanation.:cool:

At least hope so... -_-

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I only find posts made by toxic when I search for 'asshole.'
That's because mine is just like my mind. Always open for new things, yet holds tight to the things that get in there. Plus it's always being used.

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what I understand there isn't going to be an update for a while, the dev seems to have very low motivation right now...

As for the thread, it's the little things like logging on to find you guys arguing about the merits of using pineapple as a tag that really make my day.

I wouldn't trade that for all the focus and clarity in the world. :D

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Finally, you must accept that there are people who are too stupid to spell the word pineapple.
From what I understand there isn't going to be an update for a while, the dev seems to have very low motivation right now...

As for the thread, it's the little things like logging on to find you guys arguing about the merits of using pineapple as a tag that really make my day.

I wouldn't trade that for all the focus and clarity in the world. :D

Last edited by Bluemonday; 32 Minutes Ago at 04:56. Reason: spelling errrrrrrorrrrrrrr
Please tell me the spelling error was pineapple

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So when's the new pineap- err, I mean update going to be? Any guesses? I vote for end of month!
Heighten the suspence that way, works best for everyone, gives us time to tell OT jokes till then in here.

Translation is also cool, thanks for that, have been meaning to say this for a while now. *c-lo-urk-ing device activated*

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

clourking device? Is this your clever way of changing the subject from pineapples and my asshole?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stop trying to change the subject to your asshole, Toxic. We've seen it a million times. Your asshole's boring.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Stop trying to change the subject to your asshole, Toxic. We've seen it a million times. Your asshole's boring.

Ytokran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heh, no prob, Toxic.

You can also see in his blog, if you have some kind of translator (I use Google Chrome, so it's automatic) you can check the author's tweets in the blog. Last thing he was working on was a forest area called Tama that was supposedly use elements from other stages... That was at the beginning of October, though, last feeds are not very encouraging...

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

*Insert smart joke about pineapples and assholes*

Aaaaaaanyway, the fact most people seem to have troubles finding informations about the next enemies is because no one here really knows what is going to be since the developer has been working on pregnacy, he might not even have clearly in mind what the next enemy could be about. Besides, all the questions lazy people have been complaining about could have been found in 1-2 pages before their starting post, it doesn't matter how big the thread gets, lazy people will always be lazy...