What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

it doesn't matter how big the thread gets, lazy people will always be lazy...
Yeah, game is STILL under development people. So to all those who can't seem to figure out this simple fact, and can't read, I'll let you know that-

Now go read. Besides, people watch too many movies and don't read enough books.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Did nobody realize I was joking?

I thought it was an incredibly dumb idea, but you guys took it seriously. I'm disappointed.
I merely used the dumbness of it to illustrate how problematic it is to search any term, since the introduction of a word seems to bring out the mass duplication of that word for now reason. I'm not sure why this strange occurance happens, but it seems to be happening now with repeated mention of Toxic's asshole.

...and I just perpetuated it. I quit.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

*Insert smart joke about pineapples and assholes*
This;
These three men went out on this fishing trip, but as they we sailing along in their little boat, a storm picked up and swept them onto a rather small island.

Now the men weren't scared at first, but when they saw these cannibals chasing after them, they began to run for their lives. The cannibals were much faster than they were, and so they captured the three men, and brought them to their King.

The King said, "I want each of you to pick 10 fruits. Each man must collect a different fruit as to that of the other two. Once you have done this, return to me, and I will tell you what to do."

So the men, fearing their lives, run out and began to search madly for any fruit. The first man returns after a while with 10 apples. The King grinned wickedly and said, "Now you must take those 10 apples and shove them up your *ss without making any facial expression. If you fail to do so, I will kill you!"

The poor man gets up to number 8 and then screams, as the pain was so intense. The King killed him right then and there, and returned to see the second man coming back with 10 strawberries. The second man got his instructions, too, and was up to the 10th strawberry, when all of a sudden, for no apparent reason, he begins laughing hysterically. So the King killed him, too, just as he did with the first man.

Now the first man and the second man meet up in Heaven, and the first man asks the second man, "Why did you laugh? You were on your last strawberry, and you could have gotten away!"

The second man said with a little smile, "Yeah, I know, but I couldn't resist laughing when I saw the third man coming back with pineapples!"
what was being done wrong in the picture?
Peanuts

Ytokran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice one, dragoonistix, I lol'd.

And there is still hope for a small update as last tweet in the author's blog says "Will try to add more game over screens"

... Well, at least some work is being done...

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

*Insert smart joke about pineapples and assholes*

Aaaaaaanyway, the fact most people seem to have troubles finding informations about the next enemies is because no one here really knows what is going to be since the developer has been working on pregnacy,
Well, as I'm pretty sure the developer is a man I suspect he's going to be working quite a while indeed on a pregnancy.

*rimshot*

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

words fail me:

This combines my two favourite things; raptor jesus' pineapple and toxic's ass.

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, as I'm pretty sure the developer is a man I suspect he's going to be working quite a while indeed on a pregnancy.

*rimshot*
This, and a few more game over screens. Here's to hoping someone will be kind enough to remove any censors there may be in the to-come pics of his blogs.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

me:"yay! nanocrisis is back on the first page! so, whats new???...

......crap......"

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wessex, I see your face palm and raise it: gentlemen show me your cards.

Cyn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I used to have a mosaic of somebody face palming and each tile was a picture of someone face palming. But then I had to nuke my comp. :(

handler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I used to have a mosaic of somebody face palming and each tile was a picture of someone face palming. But then I had to nuke my comp. :(
you mean these?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

*WARNING* very large image is very large:

Smaller size, but blurrier: