What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Well, at least the thread is alive once more... keeps my hopes up.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well the guy is taking hes sweet time, so I believe no one can blame us being a little impatient.

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

Afaik, he was doing some studying or something for a certificate, so yeah...

Vanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm I look every week on the Site from the creater of Nanocrisis and nothing new, no Update no News NOTHING :(

I need more Infos, what will he do next, new Stage new Enemy? Or pregnancy for the Dog Stage? He post only Pics or links to blogs, but he write nothing to his next step for the Game -.-

Cyn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thats the pic i was talking about, thanks kusanagi

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need more Infos, what will he do next, new Stage new Enemy? Or pregnancy for the Dog Stage? He post only Pics or links to blogs, but he write nothing to his next step for the Game -.-
Pregnancy is next and that was the last update about the last week of October, with him saying something along the lines of: "I'm busy studying, probably no update for november."

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I'm in the same boat with the masses here in that I can't wait until he puts out an update and gets things rolling. But, I know the more you push an artist to push out his work the more reluctant they'll be and the crappier the work will be. Be patient people, he will get to it when he can and, I'm sure, it will be amazing when he does.

Reputation score

Pregnancy is next and that was the last update about the last week of October, with him saying something along the lines of: "I'm busy studying, probably no update for november."
no it was the middle of october and he said "no update for October

ace5903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i was playing the translated version of this and seen the game over for zombies was not tranlated anyone able to give me an updated 1 or let me know if it was translated at all thx

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

i was playing the translated version of this and seen the game over for zombies was not tranlated anyone able to give me an updated 1 or let me know if it was translated at all thx
It seems like the introduction and zombie bad end is not located in the SS folder(where other dialogues are found) and since the translator couldn't find them they were not translated and the problem is still without solution.

E

ecoISDP

I still can't get past second stage filled with those blue men. I'm doing something wrong here.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it was more along the lines of:
"It's about 25% done, but I don't think I can finish the update in October. I'm not busy with work, and I have sufficient spare time. It's just that my motivation is a little low recently. To be honest, it's painful for me when I'm making the game. At this rate, I don't think I can manage an update within this year, much less in November. As such, I am deeply sorry."

I still can't get past second stage filled with those blue men. I'm doing something wrong here.
Down+Jump lets you dodge backwards. As long as you can keep most of the enemies on one side of the screen, it's an easy task to whittle all of them down even with the basic weapon, assuming you are vigilant enough to notice enemies coming from behind and on top of you. (both of which can be avoided by dodging.) Just jump over the entire mob to get on the other side once you run out of space behind you.

Last edited:

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game crashes whenever I try to change the configuration to something acceptable.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game crashes whenever I try to change the configuration to something acceptable.
Well, you can either replace the config file with one of an older version that had your preferred control setup, or edit the config file yourself if you know what number is what key (you can see what they are if you try modifying it in-game).

Last edited:

Vanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have the same problem. Not just that. Looks like every time I press OK it crashes.
When it is by the translated one, then this will help:

Go to the config file,right click->Properties->remove the x of Read only->accept->ok

or

copy paste your original config file to the directory

E

ecoISDP

When it is by the translated one, then this will help:

Go to the config file,right click->Properties->remove the x of Read only->accept->ok

or

copy paste your original config file to the directory
Thank you!

LordoftheUniverse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like this - a lot - but a few thoughts/impressions.

1.) I still haven't ever figured out how to jump. Time to re-read this thread, and see if anyone posted the default controls. Although jumping has, thus far, never seemed to have been missed.

2.) Level 3 - the dog mission - is annoyingly difficult. The "rape" animations just go on -way- to long (in pretty much every stage), and it's far more noticeable in this one because of the nigh-continuous "rapes" at some points. Also: I don't seem to ever get to 0 hp (red bar) on that mission.

3.) "Defense 3" armor is just too fucking good. Seriously. Unless the difficultly is going to ramp up more in later missions (and I mean in a meaningful fashion - not in a "Lolcontinous rape - you can't play for the next 10 minutes" way like the dog mission), it needs to be toned back.

4.) I'd love to see more animations, or at least some sprite changes. Dripping after a rape would be a simple change. Visible inflation from some of the more viable vectors (fly mission, dog mission) - while unrealistic - would be much appreciated. Clothing damage/removal, and attention to breasts/mouth, would also be much appreciated.

Which is a lot of saying: I like this. I want to see where it goes. I hope the developer gets back to it soon.

E

ecoISDP

I like this - a lot - but a few thoughts/impressions.
2.) Level 3 - the dog mission - is annoyingly difficult. The "rape" animations just go on -way- to long (in pretty much every stage), and it's far more noticeable in this one because of the nigh-continuous "rapes" at some points. Also: I don't seem to ever get to 0 hp (red bar) on that mission.
This ! When the dog get me it's just instant death. The resist gauge just goes down way quicker then I can mash the buttons (left and right buttons, is that correct?) So the dog just keeps on rapeing. But then I just go in there with defense suit A (rank 1). Same with flies , they just overwhelm me. So what am I doing wrong here ? Should I grind for better equipment or just man up and go for it ?

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

To jump you press "C"........................

And Eco, you need Power Type C, to get free form the dogs more than once, even with it is considerably hard to keep you freedom if you are pinned down twice in a row, everything else is a waste of credits, for guns Shotgun type C1 works like a charm, so yes, you gotta grind, not that it would take anymore than 20min to do all that.

The answer to all questions is C, 42 is just propaganda...

Last edited: