What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

This ! When the dog get me it's just instant death. The resist gauge just goes down way quicker then I can mash the buttons (left and right buttons, is that correct?) So the dog just keeps on rapeing. But then I just go in there with defense suit A (rank 1). Same with flies , they just overwhelm me. So what am I doing wrong here ? Should I grind for better equipment or just man up and go for it ?
Unless you're good at avoiding enemy attacks, you would probably need Defence Suit C for the flies and Power Suit C for the dogs. The former reduces the flies' damages to near nothing (and their grapples are easy to break out of) while the latter ensures that you can break out of the dogs' grapples easily.

Shotguns are also useful on the flies' stage. Otherwise, it's generally a better idea to grab the Power (IIRC) guns unless you have lousy aim, in which case the Quick series might be more useful.

Swapping between gear of the same rank or lower also costs significantly less money.

Grinding for money (and rank) can be easily accomplished by repeating the Testers' stage (Stage 2), especially after you've gotten the Power Gun B.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unless you're good at avoiding enemy attacks, you would probably need Defence Suit C for the flies and Power Suit C for the dogs. The former reduces the flies' damages to near nothing (and their grapples are easy to break out of) while the latter ensures that you can break out of the dogs' grapples easily.

Shotguns are also useful on the flies' stage. Otherwise, it's generally a better idea to grab the Power (IIRC) guns unless you have lousy aim, in which case the Quick series might be more useful.

Swapping between gear of the same rank or lower also costs significantly less money.

Grinding for money (and rank) can be easily accomplished by repeating the Testers' stage (Stage 2), especially after you've gotten the Power Gun B.
I can usually beat the dog stage without getting touched. When the stage begins, switch to run mode instead of walking mode. Start running forward and blasting at a downwards angle while doing so. The dogs in front of you will be stunned until they are killed.

While in running mode, you can switch directions while firing, meaning you don't have to lift your finger off the attack button. Every now and then you'll want to turn around and fire behind you because dogs like to appear and leap from behind.

You'll know if you've hit a dog that was trying to sneak up on you if you see a new health bar and dog picture show up on your screen. Keep switching between firing forward and firing backwards and you'll be able to take out the dogs. (Make sure you have a rapid fire gun.)

Try to blast your way to the far right, because then you'll be able to shoot at a bunch of dogs off screen and the screen focus will shift more to the left, allowing you a greater view of any dogs running and leaping from behind. You won't have to guess anymore because you'll have enough time to spin around and fire before they can finish their leap.

So Run. Shoot downwards. Never stop firing. Spin around every now and then. Get to the far right.

Flawless victory. (Better gun makes it work faster. Don't need armor if they can't touch you.)

nnescio

Reputation score

I can usually beat the dog stage without getting touched. When the stage begins, switch to run mode instead of walking mode. Start running forward and blasting at a downwards angle while doing so. The dogs in front of you will be stunned until they are killed.

While in running mode, you can switch directions while firing, meaning you don't have to lift your finger off the attack button. Every now and then you'll want to turn around and fire behind you because dogs like to appear and leap from behind.

You'll know if you've hit a dog that was trying to sneak up on you if you see a new health bar and dog picture show up on your screen. Keep switching between firing forward and firing backwards and you'll be able to take out the dogs. (Make sure you have a rapid fire gun.)

Try to blast your way to the far right, because then you'll be able to shoot at a bunch of dogs off screen and the screen focus will shift more to the left, allowing you a greater view of any dogs running and leaping from behind. You won't have to guess anymore because you'll have enough time to spin around and fire before they can finish their leap.

So Run. Shoot downwards. Never stop firing. Spin around every now and then. Get to the far right.

Flawless victory. (Better gun makes it work faster. Don't need armor if they can't touch you.)
Good strategy, but might not work on all keyboards since you'll have to hold down four buttons. (Forward+ Down + Aim + Fire )

Works very well on a gamepad though.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmm. I use a keyboard and it works fine with me. :confused:

nnescio

Reputation score

Hmm. I use a keyboard and it works fine with me. :confused:
Newer non-gaming keyboards generally have a problem when 5 or more keys are pressed simultaneously. They start locking up and have problems registering key-presses.

This is less of an issue with older mechanical keyboards.

Laptop keyboards tend to have it worse. Mine even have problems with some three-button key-presses.

I had to plug in my external keyboard (and my gamepad) to try out your strategy, which works really well. Just addressing some potential issues before someone else complains (mistakenly) that your strategy doesn't work.

Last edited:

luei333

Reputation score

The "rape" animations just go on -way- to long (in pretty much every stage),

- not in a "Lolcontinous rape - you can't play for the next 10 minutes" way like the dog mission), it needs to be toned back.
Okay, I had this same exact problem, and I found the solution. Go into the options in-game, and look at the section labeled "tukaki times" or something like that. Yours is probably set to "very many". Mine was. Change this option to set the length of time that you are raped for. "Very few" lasts for only a few seconds, and normal is a good amount of time, i think. Play with it and see what you like, but never set it to very many. (and btw, if you're already being raped, changing it will not affect the one you're in; the next one after that will be changed, though)

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The rank 3 armor is fine as is, nobody's forcing you to take it. Forcing people to specific difficulties never does any good, this game allows you to choose, once you've grinded enough money, through downgrading equipment if you want it easier. That also contains the answer to your issue with being unable to get rid of your hitpoints in the dog map. Just buy a cheap armor and keep running straight at the dogs. They'll hit you too early in the jump animation and end up hitting you instead of mounting you.

Also, you can set the rape animation to the minimum length in options, don't remember what it was since it's been a few weeks since I last played this, but it's there and commented on earlier in the thread.

Cyn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its itazuri of itazumi or something like that iirc

E

ecoISDP

Thanks, that strategy helped. But I still got caught in the end when there were 5 or 6 dogs on screen.

Okay, I had this same exact problem, and I found the solution. Go into the options in-game, and look at the section labeled "tukaki times" or something like that. Yours is probably set to "very many". Mine was. Change this option to set the length of time that you are raped for. "Very few" lasts for only a few seconds, and normal is a good amount of time, i think. Play with it and see what you like, but never set it to very many. (and btw, if you're already being raped, changing it will not affect the one you're in; the next one after that will be changed, though)
Thanks for the info, mine was on normal and the dog rape was endless. Set it on few, still is long if you ask me.

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think you confusing one dog rape with the chain they can do, you are supposed to break free after they cum instead of waiting until they are satisfied.

E

ecoISDP

I think you confusing one dog rape with the chain they can do, you are supposed to break free after they cum instead of waiting until they are satisfied.
What do you think I was doing. It's just that the gauge goes down faster then I can mash buttons so I have no chance but to wait until the damn animal let's go.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sounds like you need better equipment

nnescio

Reputation score

What do you think I was doing. It's just that the gauge goes down faster then I can mash buttons so I have no chance but to wait until the damn animal let's go.
That's what the Power Armour C is for.

You can also mash all four directional keys at once. (use your left hand for up-down and your right for left-right, for example.) With this trick you can even break out with Power Armour B, assuming you have still have a near full AP (armour points) bar.

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait so that stupid chain it does after it cums in you ends? I thought it went on forever!

nnescio

Reputation score

Wait so that stupid chain it does after it cums in you ends? I thought it went on forever!
The dog has a random chance of continuing after ejaculation.

It's intended to represent a certain...

Or at least this is what Miss Mission Control says. (not literally)

E

ecoISDP

It's intended to represent a certain...
Too bad I haven't seen any h-manga with that kind of feature. I'm not in to bestiality but that feature makes up for it in this game.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

It's not random. It will continue when your pleasure bar (or whatever it is) maxes out. And even with shortest rape time, it will fill more than half of the bar if you can't break free. That means you won't be released automatically after your first orgasm.

Haven't seen if it randomly releases you when the condition above is met. but even if it does, it's not worthed waiting for.

nnescio

Reputation score

Too bad I haven't seen any h-manga with that kind of feature. I'm not in to bestiality but that feature makes up for it in this game.
Look up "Kurita Yuugo"/"Kurita Yugo".