What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Too bad I haven't seen any h-manga with that kind of feature. I'm not in to bestiality but that feature makes up for it in this game.
Well, the wiki effectively says "this's unique for dogs", so it'd make sense you never seen it since you don't read bestiality.

E

ecoISDP

Well, the wiki effectively says "this's unique for dogs", so it'd make sense you never seen it since you don't read bestiality.
I've seen loads of sick shit with loads of features. It's strange that no one used this feature ... oh wait I think I can remember. Hentai called Discipline had this feature and no bestiality.

Arrngrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I keep seeing this at the front page and keep hoping it's an update to the game. Sadly it is not to be. Going to be Dec or maybe even next year before an update right? Ah well, still a great game and I've lost many knuckle-babies to it!

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

THanks for the help running this, and the discussion about it.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Update on the site this morning. Couldn't make a whole lot of sense from the translator other than he was sorry about how long it's been and something about december.

Vanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for a lengthy leave.
Rooted in a lazy, has not been able to reply at all, comments are views will all read.
I just updated December tough but I think you'll peek at your pleasure when you do not expect much.
I think all will understand this translation, he give no update in October , now no Update in November and the first what i was thinking by reading this was Update December? Fuck you! You will say in December Update goes Januar -.-

But maybe i am wrong and we will really see an update in december :)

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think all will understand this translation, he give no update in October , now no Update in November and the first what i was thinking by reading this was Update December? Fuck you! You will say in December Update goes Januar -.-

But maybe i am wrong and we will really see an update in december :)
I've never met a H-game / image whatever dev who didn't constantly fall behind in their deadlines. Small wonder, considering most of them don't get paid for it and it's not exactly something you can use IRL to boast your skills to friends or job either.

So expect nothing, hope for something, and for chrissakes don't get angry when they fail to provide for free something they were never obliged to give you at all in the first place. :)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I've never met a H-game / image whatever dev who didn't constantly fall behind in their deadlines. Small wonder, considering most of them don't get paid for it and it's not exactly something you can use IRL to boast your skills to friends or job either.

So expect nothing, hope for something, and for chrissakes don't get angry when they fail to provide for free something they were never obliged to give you at all in the first place. :)
I wonder if you can put something like that on your CV....

herakleides

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well at least a little bit hope that it comes in december :/

can´t wait -.-

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

+rep for the facts.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well at least a little bit hope that it comes in december :/

can´t wait -.-
Ah you're not the only one. I keep looking every couple of days and keep getting my hopes up every time I see the page bumped back up(I'm sure someone is going to shoot me now).

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah you're not the only one. I keep looking every couple of days and keep getting my hopes up every time I see the page bumped back up(I'm sure someone is going to shoot me now).
Sadly the only explosives I keep are in my pants and are registered firearms...

Slightly more on topic though: I really don't get what is so hard for this guy. I've scripted before and he's not even really using his own graphics. Perhaps he's just lazy or procrastinatory? I'm betting by next summer this topic will still be on someone's mind as they question whether or not he will release more updates... Try making lemonade out of that one.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Sadly the only explosives I keep are in my pants and are registered firearms...

Slightly more on topic though: I really don't get what is so hard for this guy. I've scripted before and he's not even really using his own graphics. Perhaps he's just lazy or procrastinatory? I'm betting by next summer this topic will still be on someone's mind as they question whether or not he will release more updates... Try making lemonade out of that one.

This guy isn't getting paid to do this nor does he have deadlines or anybody to answer to. People just need to relax.

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

"Ooh look, the thread has been bumped, maybe the new update is out!

...oh wait, it's just more people talking about the update not being out."

Please stop.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

So you bump up the topic further to point out the obvious and then say to stop? Umm..ok.:rolleyes:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

ah, screw it!
lets just all bump this thread with pointless posts! woo-hoo!!

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Its not a bump unless the thread is 1 page down, thats the rule man

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He's using it as a play on words, saying he's sexually impregnated it. Thusly saying; we're all treating this thread like a cum bucket.