What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Wouldn't have it any other way. This thread is super tame compared to the Fairy Fighting thread....like 6 pages of trolls.

Sasha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It´s done, we have made the English Version of Nanocrisis:

98% translated (only the first Dialog and Warning screen are missing, because we can´t find the files).

When anyone have found them or an idea to fix this, then should he post it.

Thanks goes to parjoala and funrabamax for the Translation, i have only edited the Pictures ;)

I hope that we want translate every Update of the Game and now here are the Links:

When you have trouble with this Version, then post it and we will help you :)
Sorry to be asking for help on my first post, but could someone post a .zip file of this?

Thanks!

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Sorry to be asking for help on my first post, but could someone post a .zip file of this?

Thanks!

Welcome to the 21st century.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Google translation from the new update:
"Even so what Sukusho nothing-there is no update.
Like a little too stiff system of pregnancy.
As the current progress of about 30% of what?
Is a long long way."

Original:
"なにも更新がないのもなんなのでスクショでも。
妊娠システムはちょっと凝りすぎましたね。
現在の進捗状況としては30%くらいでしょうか?
まだまだ先は長いです。"

So yeah, seems like it's going to be at least until January for another update. Oh well, so long as he keeps going with it I don't mind waiting. Can't wait though! :)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And in January he will say in February and so on...
I believe when I see it. Make no mistake. He deserves a break after finishing all that in a relatively short time. But this constant postponement gets on my nerves.:mad:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah, he should say "i'll finish it by 2012... maybe"

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looked through the thread, seen some people with the same problem as me, but the answers were... unhelpful. to me atleast.

i cant duck and shoot, i can walk right and shoot, i can shoot up, but not down.

someone said it might be the keyboard. im on a laptop so icant change it,

someone said "change your controls" but to WHAT? no matter how i change them its still gonna take 3 buttons to fire down. (wont let me bind shoot/aim to the same key)

anyone else have this problem? what did you change your controls to to fix it?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Still finding it hard to understand computers not being able to process 3 keystrokes at the same time...
I mean, it takes 3 to control-alt-delete for task manager and such.

Hrmm...dunno :confused:

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

looked through the thread, seen some people with the same problem as me, but the answers were... unhelpful. to me atleast.

i cant duck and shoot, i can walk right and shoot, i can shoot up, but not down.

someone said it might be the keyboard. im on a laptop so icant change it,

someone said "change your controls" but to WHAT? no matter how i change them its still gonna take 3 buttons to fire down. (wont let me bind shoot/aim to the same key)

anyone else have this problem? what did you change your controls to to fix it?
Only thing that comes to mind is that you are trying to duck while shooting, which doesn't work.
First you duck, then you aim and shoot in this specific order, if you are aiming she wont duck, she'll just aim down.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Still finding it hard to understand computers not being able to process 3 keystrokes at the same time...
I mean, it takes 3 to control-alt-delete for task manager and such.

Hrmm...dunno :confused:
That's a USB/Keyboard problem, you can only have 3 max strokes on cheap keyboards due to the way it's handled. Higher quality ones that use USB can do ~6(sometimes 5-7). PS/2 is limited to 12-18 keypresses at the same time because it's dedicated for that task.

So if you want more, use a good quality PS/2 compatible keyboard.

Also a minor update on his site, regarding the pregnancy stuff. Not much but it still LIVES!

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

changed the zxc controls to dfg and it seems to work fine now. game just got 100% percent easier

just looking back through the thread, i got the translations now, i was right about level two, its some sort of VI training thing, has anyone gotten through it without being grabbed (triggering the "yes you can get raped in a vi cutscene) olga is REALLY creepy if you know what the heroine doesnt... olga seems to disapointed that you didnt get raped, she even invites you back.
speaking of cutscenes, am i the only one who got the "this dog seems diffrent" cutscene? i think thats got a diffrent rape animation...

and i want a scene where "miss mission control" gets raped by a pack of dogs. shes such a bitch.

edit again: is there no way to get the first gameover cutscene in english too?

Last edited:

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And in January he will say in February and so on...
I believe when I see it. Make no mistake. He deserves a break after finishing all that in a relatively short time. But this constant postponement gets on my nerves.:mad:
Unless you're paying for him to continue the project you should take delays with some grace and not get indignant about something that's being made for YOU for free.

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Unless you're paying for him to continue the project you should take delays with some grace and not get indignant about something that's being made for YOU for free.
I think its more like he's annoyed at the oh November! No wait December No wait its January now.

Rather saying "It'll get done when it gets done." would alleviate that problem since then there's no disappointment when a month passes. :D

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I think its more like he's annoyed at the oh November! No wait December No wait its January now.

Rather saying "It'll get done when it gets down." would alleviate that problem since then there's no disappointment when a month passes. :D
Even most paid gaming companies are like that though. The date gives them something to work for...some drive. They still won't hit their deadlines half the time. Like I said...developers are like artists and musicians...we're fickle.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know that exactly. Since sometime even I leave a project half finished for several months until I find again the drive to finish it.

And Mercsenary is right. Thats what I was trying to say.

imacatetc you should not jump to the most obvious conclusion every time. I was trying to be sarcastic.

Kaladith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@ imanuff
i've had that sex postion aswell. it counts as anal and from what i can tell its random and happens randomly afterwards. also i think it only works if you are attacked from behind.... could be wrong though.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does this guy accept donations on his blog? I don't see anything of the kind, yet I've found that a little kickback no matter what the size generally puts pressure on to continue. I'm down for 20USD. This game is a blast.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If im reading the latest blog entry right, pregnancy is now.... 30% complete! :cool: