What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

gbot321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

It's beatable. You have to kill 50 testers to beat the stage. Here is how I beat it:

1) Buy the power gun. Sure, it shoots slower, but damage is what matters. For the suit, I went for the defense suit. Though, I don't really think this matters.

2) Always shoot. Always hold down that button. Keep firing

3) Run away from the horde of testers. Then stop, turn around and shoot them. When they get close enough continue running. When you come to a dead end, wait for the horde to catch up. Then jump over them. Repeat till level complete.

They are actually not that hard once you get down the pattern.

sonic10235

Lurker
Reputation score

are you suppose to do something special after level two? cause after that i cant do anything but play the first two levels.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Is the second level supposed to be, like, beatable? Because I sure as hell can't beat it.
You have to kill 50 of them. I've done it, but it's a royal pain.

I did it before the update where you can get the new gun/suit. It was super annoying.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

It's beatable. You have to kill 50 testers to beat the stage. Here is how I beat it:

1) Buy the power gun. Sure, it shoots slower, but damage is what matters. For the suit, I went for the defense suit. Though, I don't really think this matters.

2) Always shoot. Always hold down that button. Keep firing

3) Run away from the horde of testers. Then stop, turn around and shoot them. When they get close enough continue running. When you come to a dead end, wait for the horde to catch up. Then jump over them. Repeat till level complete.

They are actually not that hard once you get down the pattern.
That should work, even though there's a minor flaw. If the horde is spreaded out, you may end up landing in the middle of them and get beaten. My tactic is to kick them when they get near. If you deem they are close enough, run up to them and kick, trying to knock out as many as possible, and the rest should be far enough for your next kick. This way you can actually corner them and have enough space to react should any tester is spawn behind you.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Heads up guys, new version with the first extrastage (containing flies that can anal rape you from behind)

enjoy :)

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey I'm getting a problem with the new version. When I load it up to the menu, only the bullet cursor shows. And in game if I move, nothing is showing but a black screen. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: Nevermind. Figured out to move the sprite folder to the game. All taken care of. ^^

Last edited:

gbot321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just to let everyone know, with the new version you HAVE to download both links. One is the actual game, the other is the sprites. You have to move the sprite folder into the actual game folder then you can run the game without issues.

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Very nice update.

And in case anyone is wondering, you have to kill 100 flies to clear the extra stage.

have fun! :D

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game is starting to look pretty good. :cool:

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

I have a new hatred for flies now.

.... Not that I mind being raped from behind by a big fly.

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

luckily the damages done by the flies is very small;)

It will be a lot better if there is boss fight in the future ver.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Well if you check the new sprites, there's one called "Giant Flies" (the ones already in the games are just "Big flies", like the ones you get in your garden at summer...)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Gah! The testers are horrible! I can only get up to about 20 even with the power gun, and defense suit. Bastards drop in behind while I'm shooting and by the time I turn around they're already knocking me around.

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The newest Sprite is ver.20100414 right?
I can't find any "Giant Flies" in the Sprite, in the enemy folder only Fly, Tester and Zombie.
I open all folders in the Sprite but still no "Giant Flies".

Where did you see that??:confused:

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Sprite/Ennemy/ There's a "Giant Fly" directory (Though, the gif looks juste like the big flies)

Gah! The testers are horrible! I can only get up to about 20 even with the power gun, and defense suit. Bastards drop in behind while I'm shooting and by the time I turn around they're already knocking me around.
I personnaly use the quick rifle, more effective at slowing down ennemies.

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That would be great if there is piercing bullet, exploding bullet, freezing/flaming bullets and bullets like that.
:p:p

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Keep playing the first level over and over again til you get rank 2, and buy the power type b. Rank 3 is a little too far but power c1 is probably the best.

Power guns are pretty bad for the flies though