What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Eh, I don't think the power weapons are worth the buy. Their damage output is 'barely' above that of the quick rifle, and it doesn't have the 'stun' capability that the quick rifle possesses.

I also buy the 'defense' armor, ever since I found out that 'shield' is tantamount to your HP.

Don't know what the other armors are useful for. Although since I didn't notice anything while having one equipped, I imagine it can't be anything fantastic.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The power stat on armor is your melee attack damage.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And repair would be how quickly your blue bar(Stamina?) replenishes?

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Gah! The testers are horrible! I can only get up to about 20 even with the power gun, and defense suit. Bastards drop in behind while I'm shooting and by the time I turn around they're already knocking me around.
Here is how you beat it easy.

First put on sunglasses.

Then duck low and shoot till they get near, then kick.

If anyone goes behind, push down+jump. This gives you by far the easiest escape+dmg route since lets you jump through everyone then you can just run and fire when they aren't close, or just do lowkicks+fire.

The reason you want to do low kicks is because they won't use a low-kick at first, they use a punch. So you'll always be able to kick them. Unless they come on your other side, then just use a down+jump to evade them.

Power gun+ defense suit is the best so far.

The power gun doesn't do as much dps, but it gets it done with "spread"(meaning it hits like 2-3 people in a group). If you were fighting a boss, quick is what you'd want. Power is for the mobs, which is pretty much all they have so far.

Also, this game needs to hurry up on developement lol. Its pretty dam fun atm, but once you beat all the levels, its kinda boring.(got lvl3+everything)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wow, I never knew about the dodge-jumping thing. That made it so much easier! Thanks!

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

What effect do sunglasses have?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Nothing, they just look cool and anyone with at least 100 posts in this for is required to wear them because of how cool they look.

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well the "spread" means the bullets spread like shotgun or not.
Every gun can hit 2~3 targets when they walk close together.
Shotgun can hit 4~5 targets, but low in damage.

C1 power gun is the best for killing testers coz 5 shots kill 1.
Stunning them is not necessary, just kick them when they get close.
Always in run mode.

icelit

Lurker
Reputation score

If anyone wants to translate the cutscenes, they can be found in the SS folder. The files can be opened with any plain text editor that can display Japanese characters.

It's also possible to customize the heroine's voice effects in the Voice folder by replacing the empty sounds there with any WAV file. I've attached the voice effects that I use.

The audio files are as follows:
ReikaAttack01: normal kick
ReikaAttack02: low kick
ReikaAttack03: jump kick
ReikaDmg01-04: taking damage
ReikaDmg101-103: getting thrown back
ReikaTukami00: being penetrated
ReikaTukami01-04: when the enemy thrusts
ReikaTukami101: when the enemy cums

Attachments

blackfirex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I used the voices from ROA and just incase anyone wants to use them. The rar contains Riesz's voices and Rydia' voices so you can set the voices for nanocrisis to whichever you like. It also contains the voices i use for nanocrisis (from Riesz and Rydia as well). Enjoy!

Last edited:

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Behold!

What's in this:
- First stage victory scene 1 (partly tested)
- Second stage first time penetrated scene (untested)
- Second stage game over scene (untested)

Just copy them to the SS folder, replace the original files (backup if you want), and it should work.

I can't find the first stage game over script. Of course I can translate it but don't know how to implement it into the game. If anyone find a way, please tell me.

Now open to all suggestion (translation concern only, of course).

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, I knew that the second stage was a test of sorts, but I had no idea it was to test her abilities. I figured that since she was already trashing zombies, that she was licensed for the job beforehand. The game over surprised me as well. Certainly a cruel way to spend the rest of your life.

As for suggestions, as long as every scene is like victory scene 1, then that'll be perfect enough for me. At least I'll be able to know what everyone's talking about. :p

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Sorry, I have never ever translated any H-game. So, I'm a complete novice in the moaning/screaming part, and that's all Reika does.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's a game over in the second area? All I've been able to do is try to crawl away while they rape her.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hitting 'E' (otherwise known as pause) once your HP is zero, and you're crawling around/getting raped, will pull up a question that says;

"Give it up?"

Yes No​

Selecting yes will give you the game over scene, where Reika is getting raped.

icelit

Lurker
Reputation score

As far as I can tell, this is what each of the text files corresponds to:

SS1_1: Stage 1 clear (no rape)
SS1_2: Stage 1 clear (after being raped)

SS2_0: Stage 2 gameover
SS2_1: Stage 2 rape
SS2_00: Stage 2 intro
SS2_01: Stage 2 clear (no rape)
SS2_02: Stage 2 clear (after being raped)

I can't find files that correspond to the stage 1 intro or stage 1 gameover either.