What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Then what's the use of a laptop if it's not for pooping with it???

(By the way, megacrap keeps displaying error message after 15 minutes and i'm not even in the toilets anymore... I think i'll give up trying for a moment...)

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Then what's the use of a laptop if it's not for pooping with it???
One point for you

(By the way, megacrap keeps displaying error message after 15 minutes and i'm not even in the toilets anymore... I think i'll give up trying for a moment...)
404 for me too.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

MUST....DOWNLOAD... BUT..CAN'T!

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

I noticed something, gamepads don't work with this version. Am I right or did I miss something?

EDIT:Nvm, that was only the first time I played the new version after loading my old save file. It's fine now after resetting the game.
EDIT#2: Ok I seen in the sprite folder that the Flys have a gangbang move, but I'm guessing the only way to make it happen is to struggle while your in "crawl mode" so the rest of the flies can join in. Problem is you can't struggle in crawl mode cuz you have no health right?

Last edited:

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

I got the game at the maker's blog and in the process of uploading to Megaupload plz be patient (sounds like something the subway says lol)

Just now finished the uploading and here's the link..........

Last edited:

Vrector

Reputation score

Well, I was gonna put up a MU link as well but since thats been done already then nvm.

On another note, you may now download the game through the authors blog site once again and the alternate mirror is still seemingly down but who cares about that.

Captain Hentai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whew. This is a really a promising game. Anyone knows if he/she works with other people or is he/she doing it all by him/herself? The so called gangbang from the flies is kind of strange...but strangely interesting.

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

Whew. This is a really a promising game. Anyone knows if he/she works with other people or is he/she doing it all by him/herself? The so called gangbang from the flies is kind of strange...but strangely interesting.
How did you actually get it to work tho? The gangbang I mean.

Captain Hentai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just "die" and then get up while pressing left and right. After that you will crawl around... after that you have a chance to get it from "behind" by one fly or the gangbang with up to 3.

Happy dying :3.

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

Just "die" and then get up while pressing left and right. After that you will crawl around... after that you have a chance to get it from "behind" by one fly or the gangbang with up to 3.

Happy dying :3.
Ya that's what I try to do anyway, problem is I only manage to get 1 fly only, is there a trick to it?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

can someone upload a save file at the flies? I just can't get past the testers, and yes I have gotten the pattern, they just always get me around 30 or 40.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You have tried playing the zombie level 3 times and buying the tier two power gun?

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there is NO way to freaking get back up after you've been downed, is there?:mad:

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

If your health is 0, no, otherwise just hit the arrow keys rapidly.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, I grinded, beat the blue guys, beat the flies... and now it just ends. No more stages. I'm guessing that's as far as it goes?

Also.. the game could be fun.. but really isn't all that great. I've checked the hentai game list, but there is SOOOOOO damn many to choose and download from. I can't kill my computer, so .... what do you think would be the MUST DOWNLOAD games from there?

Last edited:

Captain Hentai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ya that's what I try to do anyway, problem is I only manage to get 1 fly only, is there a trick to it?

Well basicly it's just about positioning. If a fly gets you from behind you get the normal anal-doggy-fly-humping-thingy. But if the fly gets you from the front while crawling, then you get the gangbang. It's pretty much about luck how the flies are flying. Seems like that this game is more thought trough than expected.

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

Well basicly it's just about positioning. If a fly gets you from behind you get the normal anal-doggy-fly-humping-thingy. But if the fly gets you from the front while crawling, then you get the gangbang. It's pretty much about luck how the flies are flying. Seems like that this game is more thought trough than expected.
From the front huh? I'll give it a shot then.

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Have anyone noticed there IS a cheat mode?
Just press F12 during any mission

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

Also, you can do a quick hop backwards by pressing down and jump. That actually makes the Testers horribly easy, unless one drops in behind you.