What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

sorry for old bump, but i tried playing this game after over a year and i just found a download for it here. i'm having a problem though. the game is saying "unexpected error occurred when running this game".

any one remember if this has happened before and what the fix was?
I believe people in the Hounds of the Blade thread reported they started having problems after a previous Windows 10 update. I'm assuming Nanocrisis runs on the same engine (and therefore suffer the same problems) since it's from the same dev?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'm not on windows 10 though lol. if that's what you mean.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

sorry for old bump, but i tried playing this game after over a year and i just found a download for it here. i'm having a problem though. the game is saying "unexpected error occurred when running this game".

I believe people in the Hounds of the Blade thread reported they started having problems after a previous Windows 10 update. I'm assuming Nanocrisis runs on the same engine (and therefore suffer the same problems) since it's from the same dev?

Scratch that. I think they figured out it was something to do with AMD GPUs. Check the thread and see if their solution works for you:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28617&page=57

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

crud, it requires rolling back. not sure if i want to do all that just for 1 hentai game lol. if the urges are strong, ill consider it. thanks for finding that.

HonkHonkbutCooler

Reputation score
Sorry to reply to this post but has anybody actually beat the dog level? I remember playing this game a year or two ago and getting stuck even after i gave it another try recently it just seems impossible

Itazura

Reputation score
Th
Sorry to reply to this post but has anybody actually beat the dog level? I remember playing this game a year or two ago and getting stuck even after i gave it another try recently it just seems impossible
There is nothing past the dog level.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

its has been a bit, but i am sure you needed to disable sound? Like fully do so, boot the game, then renable after you got to the menu screen, or was that hounds?

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm here thinking this game was revived, but instead it was a post about absolutely nothing.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well since the thread is bumped, does this game exist on the internet at all anymore? Can't seem to find anyway to download it?

Ronimus

Reputation score
Well since the thread is bumped, does this game exist on the internet at all anymore? Can't seem to find anyway to download it?

On his intro post "Game in Progress" - expand the article and scroll down. Has all his games available to download, except his first game afaik