What's new

Announcement Some sort of japanese side scroller fight/rape game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Some sort of japanese side scroller fight/rape game.

He means the part above that with the low ceiling, but yeah dash is the answer
Yeah, that was what was holding me up.
After the confirmation it was right shift, I was confused because i tried that. Ends up you have to do it in order. Direction then shift.

Now, I'm all for petrification, but when I see her die after finally getting through like that, I broke my keyboard's stand.
Actually, I spotted that early because I was using the double jump at the start and it tries to grab you if you get close enough. I spent the time staring at low ceiling place wondering
"How do I get over there to get raped by the thing in the box?"

On another interesting note, get tagged by the little fish up top. Your damaged animations are totally different than normal, lots of nifty stuff. And you can actually kill those with attacks. Hopefully they keep on with this. It's got a lot of potential.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nevermind, found out that it was a problem with my gay keyboard.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

160mb for this?

I reckon it's just the strange framerate thing that makes it ragequitty. If it wasn't for that (and the glitchy level 2 start, although it is a little funny to see the door fall while the plant and Kuromaru stay there), I'd actually want to go through the game.

hivonzooo

Lurker
Reputation score

What i can do to fix that glitchy door?

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Not much, as this is a demo.

I see what the creator is aiming at with this game. Making a hentai remake of the original Quest of Ki. This has the same general idea and game mechanics (the original had the same head bumping thing, for example)

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Ahh....A hentai clone of Quest of Ki...Took be about 4 tirals to beat stage one...and realy the hardest part is getting that double jump down for the slime. Apparently it's got 5 stages worth of some EXTREMELY HIGH RES MUSIC and sound effects making it fat as all get out, then again they kind of wanted this in LIMITED TRIAL anyway so eh. Regardless it's nice to see all of those rape animations Kai had but never got used now have some kind of use here, more less some of the more newest stuff is rather awesome (the slime for one outright regardless of how much I've seen it is awesome and I wish I could just have it set to loop death animations and sounds). Still, I can see this game becoming hard crazy hard fast, including if you all where having issue with just the starter stage too.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

...I think I'd enjoy it more if it wasn't glitchy as all get-out. Specifically, I can't tell what's floor, and only found out about the pit in front of the Kuromaru lookalike by falling in it. Plus when Ki gets grabbed, the grabbing animations get displayed as half-width and shown twice, making the most enjoyable part of the game... unenjoyable.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

What DeMatt said.

Great potential though since it runs fairly smoothly and the animations seem like they'd be good.

Looking forward to the next versions.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

...I think I'd enjoy it more if it wasn't glitchy as all get-out. Specifically, I can't tell what's floor, and only found out about the pit in front of the Kuromaru lookalike by falling in it. Plus when Ki gets grabbed, the grabbing animations get displayed as half-width and shown twice, making the most enjoyable part of the game... unenjoyable.
I think I got the same problem. It somehow runs fine on my laptop though, albeit still as slow as ****

Ferdl82

Reputation score

Ein kleiner tip benutze F5 um nicht in Vollbild zu zu Spielen.
Um so kleiner das Fenster um so schneller läuft es so hat es bei mir funktioniert.

Hier nochmal in Englisch ich hoffe ihr könnt es entziffern.

A little tip to use F5 not in full screen to play.
The smaller the window, it will run faster so it worked for me.

I hope you can understand the English what I write here.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

F5 funktioniert nicht für mich. Aber F4 macht das Fenster kleiner, ohne seine Größe zu ändern.

Anonymous007

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great find man, i always wanted to play a game with her, the game itself wasn't that hard, just have to spam double jump. i saw you found this on mugen board, i searched the net but didn't even came close to finding the site, could someone please post a link. thanks in advance.:D

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

just type mugen imageboard on google. It's the first one. But to make things easier might say it's unavailable sometimes.

Anonymous007

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh that site, i actually got to it, but i didn't even find a hint of this game, is it me or does it have only 6 pages, maybe i have to do something else to access the other pages or threads, i dunno :confused: , i figured they'd have more than 6 pages by now, thanks anyway for the link. :eek: hope this thread gets updated when the new release comes up

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm having a little trouble with this. I don't suppose anyone would know what the problem is? Starting it up only leaves me with this. spoiler'd cuz it's a huge pic.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does this need regional settings? Mine was looking for d3dx9_39.dll in English, but the files were Japanese...

Gonna re-dl and see if that fixes it.

EDIT: Nope, no help there. It says I should re-install... am I clicking the right file?
I am having the same problem... :(

Tilaze

Lurker
Reputation score

I am having the same problem... :(
I've had this problem once, but on a different game. You should try downloading the individual file it's asking for:

Code:
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?d3dx9_39
Extract it, then put it in C:\Windows\System\

File scanned with avast anti-virus and it's clean.

If that's not it, then yes, it needs japanese regional settings. I don't know for sure because my pc is always on jap regional settings now.

iBLookinATu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just tried playing it, but I don't think it's supposed to do this...
The level was all glitched, and when I tried jumping over the slime, I didn't, there was suddenly two of 'em...

Last edited:

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've had this problem once, but on a different game. You should try downloading the individual file it's asking for:

Code:
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?d3dx9_39
Extract it, then put it in C:\Windows\System\

File scanned with avast anti-virus and it's clean.

If that's not it, then yes, it needs japanese regional settings. I don't know for sure because my pc is always on jap regional settings now.
Thanks! That did the trick.

Now I can play this game, but like many people here have reported, it runs very slowly on my computer. The game seems have some good potential, however.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

I just tried playing it, but I don't think it's supposed to do this...
The level was all glitched, and when I tried jumping over the slime, I didn't, there was suddenly two of 'em...
The sprites (slime, plant, ...) is displayed correctly, at least until you get caught but I guess that makes little different. Maybe you can try it on a different computer (my laptop worked for me). It may be some problem with graphic card or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.