What's new

Announcement Some sort of japanese side scroller fight/rape game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Some sort of japanese side scroller fight/rape game.

Try using the google language tools to have the page translated as you do this.

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

soooooo...... download does not seem to work for me somehow... I'm sure to have done everything the right way, but nothing comes up what i can save.

anyone got a megaupload/rapidshare/mediafire etc. link?

sorry for the trouble

nironiro

Reputation score

heres the megaupload link for it i know its abit too late...

anyway any new of it or has anyone found out who the author is??

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Did anyone ever find a way to increase the animation speed?

marrow12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well... Uhmm... Well... Uhmm... It wasn't what I expected it to be, I can tell you that... in fact, It was nowhere near what I thought it might of have been... actually, it was a waste of bandwith and disk space xD DO NOT DOWNLOAD! lol

here's what it really was:

Immagine all of their songs, videos, music, pictures, biographies... EVERYTHING about this group in a nice little zip file xD It was a comple... well, no not really, I am actually listening to them now xD...
That's actually some pretty good stuff there,

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Holy baaaaawls, if (Dun't remember name) Hadn't told me about the double jump, i would had raged too much and try to destroy the game...Even if i dunno how xD...

The game looks quite promising, Heck, the ''art'' is amazing..The animations..well could get some work since looks like freeze second per second... But let's see what we get

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When you put a thread up for these games re-upload it because its just a hassle to try and figure out how these sites work and much easier for everyone to get it. No I'm not downloading a file uploaded by someone who only has one post on here.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well too bad for you. That upload is exactly what the guys say it is.

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When you put a thread up for these games re-upload it because its just a hassle to try and figure out how these sites work and much easier for everyone to get it. No I'm not downloading a file uploaded by someone who only has one post on here.
It's legit, surprisingly. Nothing is different though. Once you get to the second level you drop right through the floor and that's all she wrote... You'll need to download d3dx9_39.dll to play this "game".

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I see this has not been posted yet.

pass: dru

To extract game from .dgc download this:

Was posted by Dru on sun-aegis on 12/24/10.

The game looks like a complete mess on my WinXP SP3. I read that it looks correct on Windows 7, can anyone confirm this?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, props to you for sharing, but this is the worst uploading site ever. Could somebody that actually got their hands on it reupload this to a site that doesn't make you jump through flaming hoops 200 feet above a pit of sharks?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see this has not been posted yet.

pass: dru

To extract game from .dgc download this:

Was posted by Dru on sun-aegis on 12/24/10.

The game looks like a complete mess on my WinXP SP3. I read that it looks correct on Windows 7, can anyone confirm this?
Either there's something wrong with the download or I went full retard and can't download it for some reason.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

theres a huge congestion (reached 100% lol), so you have to retry a lot.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

MU incoming, just wait a bit till I get it uploaded all the way

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, it's not a good uploading site, but I had no problem with it. There are series of checks and here are their explanation:

update: nevermind, KakkaHousu is already uploading it.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Here we go (If file temporarily unavailable, you try later)

Changes have been significant up to what I've seen. There a tutorial at the beginning, a few new enemies, some of the old ones have been changed etc

The new enemies include a small blue blob of slime that facerapes Ki, it's evil jumping red cousin, the slime pits that replace spikes/pits and a new kind of ceiling drooler that forces itself inside Ki and infests her. The old slime and mimic enemies are still there as well

But there are issues as well. The game really needs some kind of save feature, as the dungeons consist of multiple rooms, there's plenty of trial and error spots, Ki still can't attack in any useful way and if you get raped, YOU START FROM THE FIRST ROOM ALL OVER AGAIN. Not to mention that once you run out of lives, the game starts from the tutorial again. So, if there is a way to save or checkpoint, do enlighten me further

EDIT: Seems like Ki CAN attack in a meaningful way, I kicked away a red faceraper. It just takes multiple attacks. I've also encountered a slimegirl boss that just doesn't die. Maybe I just haven't spammed enough fireballs on her, but at least the game gives you a checkpoint at her room if you get there with multiple lives

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah noticed this as well lol. Clear lack of checkpoints kinda suck.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, so far I've only gone to the 3rd room, curiosity killed me in both cases.(apparently after you get through that stair way of all those ceiling things in the 2nd room and you go on top of the top left ledge and keep on going straight from there you'll fall through the floor and straight into a slime pit.)

And dropping straight downward immediately upon entering the 3rd room also drops you into a slime pit. I really don't like doing the tutorial all the time either.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyway, it's good to know this game is being worked on. Would be a shame if such nice tits, err, idea went to waste.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I give up. The third room is a nightmare. You don't know where you have to jump, or in which direction. You jump, and hope that you wont land in the smile sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.