What's new

Announcement Some sort of japanese side scroller fight/rape game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Some sort of japanese side scroller fight/rape game.

I've not downloaded this yet, but is there no filename shenanigans we could try to skip straight to the fun level a la Fairy Fighting every time eluku screws up the level select?
Nope. Honestly thought the first 3 zones take like what?...1 minute? maybe 2 at most? it's an annoyance yes but: You can now reply animations as many times as you want till you start over. Just hit your 'jump' button to restart them.
But it's a massive improve ment from the last version that's for sure...but the last time I saw this game was in...July?...Yup.

It's been a while, shocked to see anything new for it at all, LOVING the slime pits...Yet I'll also admit it's become...extremely easy to beat. Thought then again that makes getting the rapes I want just easier.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

There also seems to be a bug that if you are kicking when you get grabbed, it seems to grab a fake you and you can go on your way without hinderance. its kinda funny actually.

-Oberon

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ok question and help

on the slime girl i make her down 1 time and then she keeps jumping at me at no stop

i cannot even attack becuz anything i try finish on her grab -_-

is there some kind of pattern or just 1 move on a special timing can hit her or something ???

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's a pattern...
You double-jump over her as she's charging. Then while she's recovering and you're falling, you drop a fireball on her from behind. The one time I beat the third pattern she went down on one hit. That won't happen again.

Theprivate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

..Hi how do i beat the tutorial?

I gets to the place where you have 2 double jump...Alot..... and i cant seem to get to the last door or whatever Can some1 plz help me??

:) :eek::eek::eek: ... Oh never mind i got a computer crash so i cant play the game anymore Im borrowing a comp at my cousins place

geez now i have 2 install everytings again gaah what a drag!....

Last edited:

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

At first I thought this game was a nightmare, but the more you play and learn were everything is and how to pass it, It get quite easy to reach the slime girl. Sure accidents happen now and then, but it's not so bad when you think that each slime rape add an extra +2 life to go against the boss.
-The first one on the other side of the slime pit on the first stage. huge thx to Bob_Grue for this one)
-The second on the bottom left of stage 2
-On stage 3, past the respawning red slime, if you don't fall on the lower ledge and succeed your jump without knocking yourself, a chest will spawn.

I got pretty lucky against the slime girl when I accidentally press the wrong key and finish her off with a staff attack ^o^;;

Anyway, all this just to say that you feel great after completing it even if there's nothing after. And for those who can't pass the tutorial. Go to the control setting, see which key are used and try them out. Because if you can't get pass them, you will have the worst time of your life on the first stage...

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Two things of note: The first is that this was made for playstation type controls, meaning two directional pads. One set is the arrow keys, the second set centers around the "s" key. Then there's the right shift key for dashing.

The second is that the fourth stage has a secret area on the far upper left. A blocked off area whose vertical wall is an illusion. I haven't seen a chest in there, and it may be a huge red herring. But it may not. Some of you will surely go crazy trying to find out. I've seen a chest on more than half the rooms, tutorial included, and I suspect there's one for each.

Junkyard Dawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just finished trying this game out and aside from some frustrating controls and hit-box problems it seems to work great. sure its a little hard and frustrating given the sluggishness of the main character and the unbalanced life points of the enemies but it's not impossible once you know what your doing. Granted this takes a lot of trial and error and more than a little luck but its alright so far.

If I am reading this correctly this is still in the uncompleted stage so any real problems will more than likely be worked out over time.

Eskella

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I enjoy this game but the 'restart from the beginning every time' thing is crazy.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I enjoy this game but the 'restart from the beginning every time' thing is crazy.
This pretty much sums it up for me as well. I would love to see it changed to where you only start at the beginning of the room you are in.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait you guys serious? You don't get the messed up puzzle game? I get a zip file, and I try to unzip it with applocal b- wait.... hold on idea. If I run Winzip through applocal setting it to japanese, I'd be able to unzip it without having to restart my computer to make it jap unicode and waste time. Wish I could use applocal directly on the zip file though.

Though now the question is through which jap language? The first one, or the second one? Or one of the two below it? ((Bottom of the list, bottom 4 is what I'm speaking of))

Edit: Yeah didn't work it's a piece of shit

Last edited:

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Because I can't be bothered to explain non-unicode settings everytime someone asks:

If I had a dollar for everyone who needed to be told this, I'd have a pizza.

Sponge: You're doing it wrong. Give me a dollar.

Last edited:

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sponge said:
eah didn't work it's a piece of shit
Quit your tantrums, Dru don't care how it is played on non-jap Windows.

Bob_Grue, I tried that already several times and game still looks messed-up. Is it running glitch-free for you?

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

Yea, like most others I cannot seem to play. Same problem as Doc.

-sadface-

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game runs glitch-free for me. I don't know why it works for some people but not others. The point I was making for Sponge was that you have to extract the archived files while your non-unicode language is set to Japanese. Applocale won't work for that part, only for actually playing the game.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Maybe there is a compatibility problem with certain operative systems.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

To anyone having problems with the game, apart from changing your system's non-unicode language which I won't go into, try these fixes first:

-To extract the game, use a program like extractnow or 7zip. Winzip may cause corruption because of the japanese language (happens rarely, but it does happen with other games for me)
-If the game seems to extract properly but doesn't run, change the name of the file and all folders in the file path to it into anything in english (in other words, take out all of the japanese characters in the filepath; same fix some of you had to do for Milia Wars). This game is noteworthy because some OS's will pickup on the period in the main game's filename and change the file type to something uunplayable.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the game holds massive potential,though the only enemy i honestly liked was the slime pool....on that note who the hell is that maid girl at the last room of the tutorial?is it some sorta teaser enemy for a later realease?or is she honestly accessable?and im not realiseing stuff?...oh and the last rape finish of the slime girl,i wont spoil it but its pretty hott..to me anyway

Last edited:

dudewithstuff

Reputation score

I can't get it to run without massive graphical glitching in XP, Ubuntu, or Vista. I've tried changing the non-unicode regional setting for XP before unzipping, and using 7-Zip to unzip, and put in the directX dll, but that didn't work. Next up will be trying it all with Vista.

I don't suppose anyone would be willing to just put together a video of each of the defeats?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I finally got to the boss. Thankfully once you get to it you don't have to start all over from the very beginning, instead, you start off by the boss room.

That 3rd Pattern screwed me over though, looking at how she gains the ability to jump and she'll almost always follow up her lunge with it if you try to jump over her.

Just curious, but is that the last attack pattern or is there another one after that?

Status
Not open for further replies.