What's new

Announcement Some sort of japanese side scroller fight/rape game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Some sort of japanese side scroller fight/rape game.

>>For those of you who find this game frustrating or are just otherwise lazy, I'm reassembling some gif animations of the death scenes, mainly for my own sake, but I'll share through PM if asked.

I hope I'm not late. Thanks.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I take it theres no way to skip the tutorial levels?

Eskella

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unless I was 'doing it wrong', ripping .pngs was only giving me the final boss and the green slime animations. *shrug*

Gekiganger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm interesting in those gifs too! thanks!

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would also like those gifs if it's not too much trouble.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Same here, please Stiltz.

Game is really well animated and the music is pretty nice for a little bit. Only gripes I have with it are the controls are sluggish, and no skip/save or restart room function. Having to restart from the beginning every time really sucks.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The thread is starting to get derailed on this. I'm glad to provide, but please ask through PM so the thread doesn't experience artificial growth.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I do remember 2 enemies that were in the ''Trial'' Version of this game. There was a Plant monster and the drooling one on the ceiling right? I suppose the Artist of this game changed them to the ones that are in the game right now

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Mr.Noname, yes, Kuromaru-like monster was there also. They might come back.

I just got new rig with Windows 7 on it. Game runs glitch-free on it, but it's not because of fonts. I copied all fonts from 7 to XP and it didn't helped.

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I do remember 2 enemies that were in the ''Trial'' Version of this game. There was a Plant monster and the drooling one on the ceiling right? I suppose the Artist of this game changed them to the ones that are in the game right now
My guess would be that they will eventually come back later as brachna said. The first few stages and the boss was themed toward slime so maybe in the next update we'll have plants foes and boss. And ect.

BYC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind the game's difficulty as much if it was just flat out hard. But lots of it is just big hit detect boxes and poor controls. That's not fun. The animations are very detailed however, and I'm amazed he put that much work in it.

lurkersama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, you've been here about 20 minutes, and you've necro-posted on a thread that hasn't had a reply since February, and another that hasn't had a post IN TWO YEARS.

Additionally, you're asking for people to reupload things that most of us probably didn't bother to save copies of.

You are doing it wrong, please stop. This is bad etiquette, and it's considered a bit rude.

PLEASE look at the date of the last post before you click the reply button. It's it's been more than a couple of weeks, you might want to try a newer thread.

Also, try these two threads...

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=2167

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=131

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, I still have this, but I won't be uploading it, as my isp has capped my upload bandwidth at 5kb/s.

As this thread has already been necro-ed, does anyone know this game's official name?

zferolie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What ever happened to this game? Are they going to finish it? I enjoyed it alot.

hivonzooo

Lurker
Reputation score

Does somebody have better download link? I dont wanna wait 2 hours to download 150 mb from megaupload...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't know what the problem would be with megaupload. You get max speed w/o any delays cause their server is still screwed and giving premium service to non-premium members. (if this isn't the case, and it's just something on my end working to my benefit for a change, feel free to correct me.)

hivonzooo

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know what the problem would be with megaupload. You get max speed w/o any delays cause their server is still screwed and giving premium service to non-premium members. (if this isn't the case, and it's just something on my end working to my benefit for a change, feel free to correct me.)
So why i download a file with 20kbps?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well, my first question would be, do you download files at a faster rate than that normally?

If your answer is yes then, while I don't know the specifics, some people have difficulty downloading from certain filehosts. Some can't get the file they want to download at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.