What's new

ACT [Toonpimp] Pepe Le Rapiste 2

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: Pepe Le Rapiste 2

well the problem is that there isn't a beef so to speak of, especially not in any professional sence, but you are right we should move on to discussing the game at hand.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

well the problem is that there isn't a beef so to speak of, especially not in any professional sence, but you are right we should move on to discussing the game at hand.
I think we did that. It's pretty lame.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I like his games. I also like his dry, sarcastic way of speaking. Don't really like his politics, but eh.

Zeta, who uses his forums as a base, has far more vision in my view. Linemarvel pretty much got the RoR genre started as far as I know. First tentacle flash game I played too, I think.

Be like me - I don't hate anybody :)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I like his games. I also like his dry, sarcastic way of speaking. Don't really like his politics, but eh.

Zeta, who uses his forums as a base, has far more vision in my view. Linemarvel pretty much got the RoR genre started as far as I know. First tentacle flash game I played too, I think.

Be like me - I don't hate anybody :)
Second and sig.

Zenath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For what it's worth, I think it's one of his better efforts. Most of his stuff just quickly came to annoy me. PLR2 is no masterpiece, but at least it doesn't force you to wade through aggravating platforming. You might be able to finish what it has to offer in ten minutes or so, but you can't accuse it of being annoyingly obstructive.

Plus, there seems to be a shortage of RoR games where you play as the rapist, so it's something a little different.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd probably agree with you if the sound effects didn't sound like he had booted up an old VHS tape of loony tunes and recorded it with a $3 microphone from target.

Zenath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wouldn't know, I played it with the sound muted >>

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm going to stick with the argument that this is version 1.2 - not version 2, not 2 as in sequel, but just a plain and simple update on the original release.

As you may notice, this patch only shows at least three new characters, adjusts some of the variables, and has a different stage (backdrop and music).

in short, I'm just saying this because it makes me grit my teeth seeing "PLR2" - this can't qualify for a sequel.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

wait, if this game has cheats, how do you enter them?

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have to say it's a good idea fun too but it's too bad it wasn't like humans or something like that im not too crazy about a few furry games

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

furry games tend to lack quality.