ACT [ToffiSama] Fairy War 2

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fairy War 2

The cat is overpowered and should be removed until she is thought out far better obviously the creator has a catgirl fetish and such is making it overpowered based on the moves she can do.

OBVIOUSLY!

Omnimek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe I'm internet sensitive. Do I smell a large lack of gratitude for what is one of the more awesome free games? I mean its really fluid and tags the fetishes of catgirls, feet, futa, mind control, plants/vines, rape, restraint/bondage. I'm sure I'm missing some.

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played(and beat) the game with all the characters, and I have to say FANTASTIC JOB!!. I honestly don't see the balance issue everyone else is seeing in regards to the characters. The way I see it, each character has her own strengths/weaknesses.

Taya(cat-girl), for example, is easy to beat--even with Diana(ice-mage). All I did was ground freeze her, dash to the other side of the stage, and hit her with the ice missle. Once you hit her the first time, you can start another ice missle well before she even gets up off the ground. Three of those and ALL of her energy will be gone. Just dash over and rape her. Repeat pattern one more time and you win.

Heide(plant-girl) is fun and REALLY easy to play as. Her thorn attacks basically shreds everyone to bits. From what I have seen, her rose attacks are strictly anti-air, so I don't know how they could be used on the final boss(I couldn't get it to work).

My favorite character is Glen(armored knight) with her power and damage resistance. Plus, I love how in a sex-fight, she is the only one smart enough to NOT use her genitalia as a means of attack. Speaking of which, I think genitalia sex-attacks should be more powerful than the oral/hand/other attacks--but at the cost of arousing your character as well(at a lower rate than normal mind you). That would be my only recommendation for the game.

Fabulous game as always Toffi!! PLEASE keep up the good work!

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The may seem like a stupid request, but would anyone be awesome enough to split the .rar file into like 5 or 6 parts and upload them to mediafire?

I'm stuck on a dial-up connection, and anything over 15MB in size always fails to download for me because my connection cuts off literally every 2 hours (not enough time to download files much larger than 15MB). If not, I understand (it's a bit of a hassle), but I just thought I'd ask.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just wanted to post again and say, thanks again Toffi. I'm still enjoying the game profusely... :3 All it really could use are some close-ups, imo.

Akumanoko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I the only one who feels the game should have some kind of cheat mode? Like all games of its type, I'm playing this one one-handed using the numpad... Which isn't the best for using special moves... So a "never lose" mode or similar would make it quite a bit easier for me to "enjoy" the game.

Lexarox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The may seem like a stupid request, but would anyone be awesome enough to split the .rar file into like 5 or 6 parts and upload them to mediafire?

I'm stuck on a dial-up connection, and anything over 15MB in size always fails to download for me because my connection cuts off literally every 2 hours (not enough time to download files much larger than 15MB). If not, I understand (it's a bit of a hassle), but I just thought I'd ask.
I don't mind doing it for you, not sure if toffie likes it :O

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

Wahahahaha! Dang, this game is great! It's a sexfight game that not only doesn't suck but is really good! Sexfight is one of my favorite things ever, so the game gets points just for that. Then, the game has futas. That could be bad, but it's done well, tastefully, and actually rather sexily, so it's good. Then the game has tentacles, and even better, tentacles on futas. Then the game has all sorts of sexy cosplays, cat girls, warrior women, ninjas, etc. Then the game has sexy sexy women that aren't stupidly unreasonably proportioned. They're a little over the top, but they aren't disgustingly exaggerated.

Then we get into gameplay. Some story? Yes, enough to give sexy sexy context. Endings felt kinda "Okay, we're done here", but w/e. Only flaw. Gameplay, as in different controls for different characters? Yes. Simple enough (just two arrows and one of three keys) to get quickly, complex and different enough that there are rewards for mastering characters. Also, characters feel different when you play. In other words, the "game" part of the sex game is an actual, bona fide game! WTF!? Who told Toffi to be awesome, eh? Sex moves? Hell yeah! Cool and as far as I know new health/sex system? Hell yeah! Everyone looking sexy? Hell yeah!

The kicker? Completely free. 100% No members only extra secret content, no pay to play, nothing. Toffi apparently missed the memo that people charge money for crap like Toonpimp and Vanja's World and other lower quality games.

Game: 9.5/10. Didn't hit every fetish, but w/e. Free, sexy, actual game play that is challenging enough to be hard but not so challenging you can't enjoy it because you're so frustrated, some story.

HM-P

Reputation score

Speaking of which, I think genitalia sex-attacks should be more powerful than the oral/hand/other attacks--but at the cost of arousing your character as well(at a lower rate than normal mind you). That would be my only recommendation for the game.
I agree with this because I thought about the exact same thing while playing the game. I think it also needs an arousal meter like in FW1 that depletes over time. If Toffi implements this in an update and fixes some of the balancing issues this game would be damn near perfect. It also needs some cheats for the story mode I think.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't mind doing it for you, not sure if toffie likes it :O
Well, I'm not really sure what the problem would be since it's a free game anyway, but I think I understand your point (redistributing it without permission and all that).

*still hopes he does it, crosses fingers*

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Am I the only one who feels the game should have some kind of cheat mode? Like all games of its type, I'm playing this one one-handed using the numpad... Which isn't the best for using special moves... So a "never lose" mode or similar would make it quite a bit easier for me to "enjoy" the game.
Single Player -> Watch Mode -> Mode: Endless -> pick combatants -> fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Thatoneguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Single Player -> Watch Mode -> Mode: Endless -> pick combatants -> fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

You took the... Explanation right out of my... Mind?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Anywho, on to the game.

I guess some people just have an easier time of it, but it was difficult for me to pull off the combos. I would hit the correct button combination, but I guess I just hit it too fast/not fast enough 80% of the time, because I'd keep getting the basic attack for that attack/sex button instead of the combo.

This might have just been my luck, but every time I went to block the enemy, it didn't do shit more often than not, but the enemy blocked 80-90% of my attacks/grabs. Like I said, might just be my luck, though.

In the end, I most often found myself dodging until the computer was in a corner, then mashing the shit out of the 'A' attack while crouched next to them until they were getting too far from me, then I'd use a sex attack. Once they broke free, rinse and repeat.
The boss..... I guess you can't grapple her, or something? I tried, but got nothing. Also, the boss was kinda bad.

I don't judge on story. It worked to give players a reason for why the fighting was going on.

All-in-all, it's a nice step forward, and I'd love to see another game from Toffi, but perhaps maybe the gameplay mechanics from this, with the battles from the first Fairy War.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anywho, on to the game.

I guess some people just have an easier time of it, but it was difficult for me to pull off the combos. I would hit the correct button combination, but I guess I just hit it too fast/not fast enough 80% of the time, because I'd keep getting the basic attack for that attack/sex button instead of the combo.
The timing is a little confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it you'll wonder why you ever had trouble. I was a little slow, lol... it took me like two different story modes to start to figure out.

This might have just been my luck, but every time I went to block the enemy, it didn't do shit more often than not, but the enemy blocked 80-90% of my attacks/grabs. Like I said, might just be my luck, though.

In the end, I most often found myself dodging until the computer was in a corner, then mashing the shit out of the 'A' attack while crouched next to them until they were getting too far from me, then I'd use a sex attack. Once they broke free, rinse and repeat.
Okay, I think you missed something in the fighting system, and that's why you're having trouble. Sex attacks only work if the opponent has a yellow or red stamina bar (at the bottom of the screen). If it's green, you'll be "blocked." but if it's red or yellow, it's unblockable.

The boss..... I guess you can't grapple her, or something? I tried, but got nothing.
Yeah, you can't grapple the boss... I'm not exactly sure how that work would given that she's like twice your size... holding her in any sort of position would be problematic without ridiculously long arms, or something. xD

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, you can't grapple the boss... I'm not exactly sure how that work would given that she's like twice your size... holding her in any sort of position would be problematic without ridiculously long arms, or something. xD
Well, you could always crawl INSIDE her... :p

In any event, this is an awesome game Toffi.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, you could always crawl INSIDE her... :p

In any event, this is an awesome game Toffi.
fuck that vore thing.. it would take too much x-ray shots..

but shoudn't they be able to do stuff?
vine girl- bigger vines
ice girl- frozen by ice and stabbed by ice dildo(big ones)
cat girl, shes acrobatic, she probably can go swift her down and use her arm
armor girl- she could let out a sword why not let out a bigger sword and some chains
ninja- she could use her clone technique to overpower her
orb girl- her orbs are shape shifting, hell she can do anything..

did i forget anyone?

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

..The only bad thing about a Toffi game being released is the wait until the next one. T_T

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, he said that he's already got plans for what to do with his next game!
(NOTE: What to DO, not he has plans for a game. He doesn't know how long of a break he'll take.)