Fairy War 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Full Game] Fairy War 2

Before you get your hope up, it's just a test version with no sex, yet.
    Originally posted by toffi
    Finished Kiyori’s Basic animations, attacks and special attacks. But no sex attacks, sorry. =P

Tell me what you think about it. Too fast, too slow? Any attacks I might add? Something important missing (besides the sex attacks)? Anything welcome. And don’t be surprised when the fight suddenly ends. 70 hits are needed to kill Kiyori – no healthbar and no gameover-screen. So the moment you get your 70th hit, you’ll see the title screen. You can fight against two Kiyori’s in a row: the first has an CPU Level of 10 (from 100) and the second 100.

I have to admit making characters with special and supernatural abilities is definitely more fun than making realistic ones.
    And download links:
    Megaupload
    Mediafire
    The links were taken directly from the toffi's homepage.
    Nothing to see here. Move along.

Re: Fairy War 2

Sounds awesome, but I'll refrain from downloading until there's something fappable.
    "17564" for short.

*Keeping the faith - Mystic Girl WILL come out!*

Comment

*bump* thought i let everybody who isnt up to date know, Toffi's Fairy War 2 game is finished and Toffi says that it'll be uploaded unto his homepage sometime tomorrow.

Comment

Dammit. Ya beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by juuuuub View Post
          *bump* thought i let everybody who isnt up to date know, Toffi's Fairy War 2 game is finished and Toffi says that it'll be uploaded unto his homepage sometime tomorrow.
          Doesn't look like I'll be getting any sleep tonight then. F5 finger at the ready...

Comment

Originally posted by Zideeane View Post
            Doesn't look like I'll be getting any sleep tonight then. F5 finger at the ready...
            Why bother hitting F5 when you can script a scheduler to do CTRL+SHIFT+R every 15 seconds? I WILL have this game the moment it's available, damn it!

Comment

Lurker here,

Have you seen his site? he says he'll upload the game tomorrow, he's still tweaking and testing.

posted this just in case. have fun with your waiting, I'm pretty excited aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by juuuuub View Post
                . . . It was a whole 4 posts up...

Comment

Its out!

Comment

FAIRY WAR 2!
                    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XXSJ692C

Comment

Unyuuuu~

I like this game. It plays pretty differently than the other though. But it improves by having endless animations after you 'lose'. It is pretty much how a perfect sexual fighting game with futanari would look like.

It's the only game like that. Which deserves honorable mention.

Comment

This is...awesome ah now that's outta the way anybody find out if the double XX in VS mode are unlockables? beaten the game twice so far with no luck how to unlock except for Shanti whom you get after beating it once. (with a code)

Spoiler

Comment

YES! Been waiting for this!

Comment

Yeah finally this game is so amazing *cheer*

Comment

Hmm I think I found a bug... When the press a button to end the fight thing pops up in two player.. all my fights afterword still had that flag so... only one fight lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X