What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

falxugon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

is it possible to move slave ophala to your house? i just realized I've never tried having all three there.

it also may involve playing through with the same ending twice, or in an order (good then bad)

Last edited:

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As far as I know there is no way to move opala to your house. You can do it with Farah and osira as soon as you upgrade your house and have it fully stuffed but not opala.I have a save where I beat the game twice with the same ending (well almost it's good path but in normal game I didn't take any reward while in new game+ I took opala as slave). I also have a save in which I finished normal game with good ending and new game+ with evil altough I haven't finished post story content in thi one.

I just opened one of my save files in wordpad. Strange thing is Farah, Osira and Opala have entries very similar to othe party members (although wordpad shows it mostly as gibberish). At the beginning of the file there's your party lineup. I tried to change one of the characters from my party into one of royal family but the save won't open in game then :(. Fortunatly had a backup.

Last edited:

falxugon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wait, what about seth, in the garden of anket, is there any way to catch him being shady?

Last edited:

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Humm confusing game i don't get it lol even though it's english

ABE21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody know the EXACT locations of all four crystal monsters for evil path? Having a hard time trying to locate them, any help would be greatly appreciated:D!!!

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok I finally did what I was asking before. I extracted the game and opened it in rpgmaker. Now I never used this program so I'm searching quite blindly. First thing first Atlum is hopless boss battle. While he only has 99999 HP there's 0% chance of inflicting knockout on him, meaning you can't kill him. I also have a theory about taking royal family into party, currently I'm checking it.

One crystal is atop tower of hades.
Second one in ruins of the past near the altar in church
third one in a cave on road to mountain passage between south road and village of athrosa.
Fourth in cave with greek teleporter.

falxugon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dunno what your thoughts were but maybe if you don't betray osira? i mean that's the only time where osira and her family would side with you (mind you her mother and sister would be sex slaves in this scenario but ya.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually my theory is quite simple. Looking through it I found love points. Now Farah is the only member of royal family that will make out with you no matter the ending. Additionaly only Farah has post story scene. My theory is that picking her enough times will increase the love points and voila. I also found the option to move Opala to your house. Heck there's even option to make all three of them pregnant.

falxugon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wat. How how how? tell me more! and can you see what conversation options the love points are tied to, or are we gonna play 'lets run though every option?

i WAS wondering about that. there seemed to be alot of verbal choices but 90% of the time they led to the same action.

and how in the hells do you get them pregnant.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm looking into it right now but as I said I never used rpgmaker before so I'm going blindly.

falxugon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ah sorry didn't mean to rush you. i suppose i can try cracking it open myself but this isn't my main comp, not sure if rpgmaker will run on this.

*sigh* of course what it really means it i need to playthrough some more.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One mistake only Farah gets pregnant.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yesssss it worked, altough there's possibility that you can do it only in normal game and not new game+. Gota test more

ABE21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First off Ravinius, YOU ARE A GOD SEND
Second thank you for the tip on the crystal monsters
Third, do these "love points" only occur if you keep "scoring"
with the women in post story mode?
Fourthly, any information on getting them all pregnant or getting them in a threesome or seeing the scene with Farah and the Horse would be OUTSTANDING

Any help with these issues would be an act above and beyond the call of duty.

I salute you sir!:D

ABE21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also POST STORY CUTSCENE WITH FARAH?
How do i get it?
ARRRGGGGHHH!!!
So much to do and i don't think i've even scratched the surface of what i can access!!!:mad:

falxugon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

has anyone ever gotten to the greek village too late?

ABE21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

define "too late":confused:

ABE21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If i don't make it there in time it usually signals a game over

falxugon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok i see why you can't get ophala in your house. there's a miscount in the number of hired staff required.

warpcy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My question about the pregnant thing is how many times really?

Because it can get pretty annoying to sit through the same voice sex for a dozen or so times.

And I just got Farah to join me by having enough sex with her.:D