What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

falxugon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

OK! got it. mostly.

have sex with any of the three girls while they are at your house around 4 times and they will offer to join up. (you may have to have their weapons. I'm not sure, i don't see a variable for it so i don't think you do.) they basically become normal party members though (which is sad 'cause i was hoping their naked sprites would follow me around.)

HOWEVER, you need at least 12 staff for Farah and Osiria to come to your house, and exactly 12 for Opala. Remember There are more then twelve staff members you can get (4 guards, 2 maids, 1 dancer, 3 musicians, 1 cook, 1 bartender, 1 bunnygirl cocktease, 1 prostitute) this means you MUST hold off on two of these (acctually i'm not sure if the pleasure jester counts as staff, but 12 is still the exact number you need for opala so i wouldn't risk it) or you cannot get Opala into your house, and later your party.

ONE MORE THING: (ps)

Opala will not come to your house if your not married to her or have her a sex slave (good or evil endings). Farah, being easy, will come no matter what, and Osira you also must have as a sex slave, and she can't be queen. which means that the only ending where you can have all three is if you RULE THE WORLD...er egypt.

ALSO ONE MORE THING: (pps)

if Farah's in your party and you keep sailing around? lol octi-whatever rape!

My question about the pregnant thing is how many times really?

Because it can get pretty annoying to sit through the same voice sex for a dozen or so times.

And I just got Farah to join me by having enough sex with her.:D
JACKIEE, MAGIC MUST DEFEAT MAGIC (ppps)

oh. yeah. about the whole 'pregnant' thing. lets just say that while it will be part of the Egyptian royal family.... well i'll let you find out. Anyway Farah must be in your party to get knocked up, So you don't have to spend many moons screwing her. though you absolutely still can.

Last edited:

warpcy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please don't tell me its from the Octobreeder or another horse.

And I already had the full staff, damn. Are you sure there is no other way to get Opala?

falxugon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please don't tell me its from the Octobreeder or another horse.

And I already had the full staff, damn. Are you sure there is no other way to get Opala?
sorry, no, it's a problem with the variable that says how much staff you must have for Opala. for the other two it's 12 or greater, for her it's 12. you'd have to edit the actual game file to change it.

warpcy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I do that?

And how does Farah give birth? Cause I really don't know how to wait for it to happen.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As far as I know she doesn't give birth.
Dialog during the bonus scene is somewhow hillarious.
Oh and falxugon nice find on the variable for Opala.
Strange thing Jeeves the butler is a party character with level at which he joins altough he can't equip any weapons (it' propably done that way so we can change his name).
Well I think that jester is part of the staff. I would also move opala first, as farah and osira mighr be considered staff.
I just checked if it's possible to get royal family in new game + and it is possible.

Last edited:

giesewickl

Reputation score

Because it can get pretty annoying to sit through the same voice sex for a dozen or so times.

And I just got Farah to join me by having enough sex with her.:D
Oh. And i thougt only i couldnt see the Sex "scenes" and i have a problem.
So, there are no real Sexscenes, just voice :-(

warpcy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are some real sex scenes, you have to be a forceful bastard if you want all of them though. Farah's are the easiest to collect all. though I have yet to collect both the kerberos and giga lardo scene in the same time in new game.

I have not found the way to play it bad and still be able to do Opala's cum bowl scene.

Nor obtain any of Osira's in good, they are bad only. And when do you actually ass fuck her? In the tomb? Or is it after you give her a rim job? You don't see yourself doing it during Opala's rape, nor Farah's rape in the same cell.

I personally find it disappointing that there is so little of Gabe's actual art considering it is his game. That and the adventurer is a fucking green haired thief who uses daggers/short swords. I mean come on. Would it be really that hard to create your own male character after you added in a few of your own female ones?

By the way, the beat/mad ball hunt is only possible at night right? and they only appear once per place? Because I only get seeds in new game, no map 2 which I still think should be possible as I have map 8.

And what the fuck am I supposed to do with a dozen map 7s? Why do those undead Champions drop the same map every time anyway.

Sorry about the rant.

bobtheboner

Reputation score

does anyone know of a way to replay the animated scenes? some of us are only playing to see them!

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To warpcy
map 2 from this quest is bugged. Fortunatly you get second map 02 in monster cove. I was actually wondering myself why do you get map 07 at mansion of the lord from enemies, I mean it can be obtained in normal mode so the item isn't realy that great.

To bobtheboner
After you finish story mode go to turkish merchant in capital of egypt and buy book of illustrations, then you will be able to watch all the scenes you unlocked (without the text). If you go for new game+ then you will be able to defeat emperor of time and get item that unlocks all scenes.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To warpcy
map 2 from this quest is bugged. Fortunatly you get second map 02 in monster cove. I was actually wondering myself why do you get map 07 at mansion of the lord from enemies, I mean it can be obtained in normal mode so the item isn't realy that great.

To bobtheboner
After you finish story mode go to turkish merchant in capital of egypt and buy book of illustrations, then you will be able to watch all the scenes you unlocked (without the text). If you go for new game+ then you will be able to defeat emperor of time and get item that unlocks all scenes.
were is the emperor of time live?

bobtheboner

Reputation score

Thanks Rav
Would you be so kind as to upload your latest save-game file for me and others?

falxugon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

were is the emperor of time live?
just outside the western entrance to the greek village, there is a path north, keep going north till you hit a waterfall. he's there (and good luck)

mind you only in new game+. and i believe you have to have done everydamnthing else, or close too it.

I've got to say, all in all this is a good game. I do wish it was a bit more sexual, i found what was in here good, but i was surprised how little there was outside of the royals. it just seemed the kind of game where you'd end up whoring your way out of situations. then again it's pretty damn long as is so i guess asking for more content would suck.

then again, part two already has it's maps done for it so... yeah.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

just outside the western entrance to the greek village, there is a path north, keep going north till you hit a waterfall. he's there (and good luck)

mind you only in new game+. and i believe you have to have done everydamnthing else, or close too it.

I've got to say, all in all this is a good game. I do wish it was a bit more sexual, i found what was in here good, but i was surprised how little there was outside of the royals. it just seemed the kind of game where you'd end up whoring your way out of situations. then again it's pretty damn long as is so i guess asking for more content would suck.

then again, part two already has it's maps done for it so... yeah.
thanks for that

and theys a part two sweet i hope it has more sex and pics to go with all scenes and know black scenes.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here is my save for good story. It has all the scenes, paintings and illustrations. You can also bring farah into your team and play the scene on the ship.

Attachments

Last edited:

clocks

Reputation score

I'd like to ask once again about the pregnancy thing.

We've established that only Farah can get pregnant and that she has the ship scene, but is that all there is to it?

falxugon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd like to ask once again about the pregnancy thing.

We've established that only Farah can get pregnant and that she has the ship scene, but is that all there is to it?
basically.

you know i don't think there's a single drawn scene of you actually putting the main characters penis into a vagina. I mean voiced, yeah but huh. it's mostly blow and foot jobs.

bobtheboner

Reputation score

all of those scenes in the book of illustrations are simply pictures, any way to replay the animated scenes?

jeles

Reputation score

Does anyone know where can i find Legendary Octobreeder?

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you mean scenes with text than no you can't replay them in that way.
Legendary octobreeder is in monster cove.

jeles

Reputation score

Thanks Ravinius