What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

xDusk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

That's the savegame editor site. Just use that, don't try to add new items, doesn't work. You can however use the editor to tweak your character and add gold.
Protip; When editing your save file with the links and posts earlier provided, you can add a TON of skills to your character. The names are wrong, and quite honestly I have no idea what is actually what. I just added EVERY SINGLE SKILL, that it would let me.

Doing so I got a ton of Enemy only skills, hunter skills, etc. I honestly didn't wanna grind my ass off, so I used the save editor provided earlier, then after playing around figured this out.

I honestly don't know who originally owns most of these skills, some are obviously from some of the royalty (like one of the move's descriptions is: "The matriarch's final move")... others are just general power-ups for the party (single party member or everyone).

Last edited:

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damage that atlum deals isn't a problem because even if you managed to dodge all his attacks you still wouldn't be able to kill him. He also only gives one experience point and 1 gold if he would be killable. In fact someone dealt about 8 milion damege to him and he still didn't die.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

you know what this game really needs a guide on how to do everything.

ValdDrakul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So do I need all 25 tabs of history? Do they unlock something in new game+ or does it not matter if you have all 25? Cause atm I only have 23 and really don't feel like hunting for the last 2.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So do I need all 25 tabs of history? Do they unlock something in new game+ or does it not matter if you have all 25? Cause atm I only have 23 and really don't feel like hunting for the last 2.
Tablet of History aren't needed for new game+. Buy orb of restoration in the heavy balls shop for new game+. Before anyone asks anymore questions, please, please just read the thread... Much easier...

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank

er where is last painting ?

thank
________

Last edited:

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

Damage that atlum deals isn't a problem because even if you managed to dodge all his attacks you still wouldn't be able to kill him. He also only gives one experience point and 1 gold if he would be killable. In fact someone dealt about 8 milion damege to him and he still didn't die.
Odd. You said he had 99999 HP.

I guess I haven't fought him seriously at all, but did he just heal it all back during the battle?

ABE21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey is it possible to get Farah Pregnant by yourself, or is something else the cause of it?

Please!!
:eek:

warpcy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, according to Gabe's FA faqs, 2nd pirate encounter should be possible in new game. But, they have underlying conditions, such as maps and treasure you've found.

My question is what are the conditions? The encounter is supposed to be north of Athrosa Greek village.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Odd. You said he had 99999 HP.

I guess I haven't fought him seriously at all, but did he just heal it all back during the battle?
His HP is frozen. Even if you do twenty billion kazillion damage, he stays at 99999 hp. He is supposed to be undefeatable and he is.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Google RGSSAD Extractor 1[1].02 ENG

keybreaker

Reputation score

Does any one know where legendary bulk is searched all over greece. can't find it

ValdDrakul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does any one know where legendary bulk is searched all over greece. can't find it
He's in the abandoned building where you fight that knight guy a second time on your way to the tower of hades.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

anyone know what's with the random cat girl in the woods during your first trip to Greece?

keybreaker

Reputation score

at what point can you betray osira on the game what choices do you need to make

ValdDrakul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know what's with the random cat girl in the woods during your first trip to Greece?
You'll see her again after you beat the game.

Is there anyway to interact with Osira in the good ending? She's stuck behind bars and theres nothing I can do with her.

melandra

Reputation score

Alright, I'm completely stuck now.

I've been playing for ages and got quite far and killed most of the legendary guardians but:

where do I go to get the tiara?

I can't see the hidden boxes so i can't find tablets of history or moonstones.

where do I find painting 11?

KaedeKisaragi

Reputation score

Okay, so I beat all legendaries from New Game, married Opala, got Farah living with me AND as my party member (Opala refuses to come to my house cuz I've got too many people in there apparently XD) and I've found all illustrations but 26 (which the last Legendary drops from what I hear), got all paintings, got 23 Tablets of History, 14 Moonstones.

I need the following info to have everything I can BEFORE starting the New Game +:

-I want to know the locations of all 25 Tablets (so I can double check)
-All Moonstone location (in case I missed any)
-Also wanna know how to make the Legendary Blacksmith take the "Useless Piece of Crap" and "Pointless Piece of Junk" and make them into equipment, like he did with the that junk sword I got from the rogue guards in that egypt quest...
-How to trigger the 2nd Pirate encounter, because I've gone to north of Athrosa and found no one. I got All treasure maps except 02, 04 and 05. And their buried treasures of those maps I have too.

Help? ^^'

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

14 moonstones is max.

You already used the other pieces of junk, just doesn't mention it that they are used to allow for the armors you can buy.