What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

Ursine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

Hello! I've "borrowed" both the saves posted but I can't work out how to get Farah to come with me, is there a specific thing to do to change party members? She just wants to have sex all the time. Sex, sex, sex, don't these people have any sense of decency?!

demonofelru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've looked through the thread, but I was wondering if there's a definitive list of the endings you can get.

I've gotten the evil end where you become pharoah, and the evil end where you don't betray Osira.

But what constitutes the two good endings and how do they differ, and is there any information on the hidden fifth ending? Or for that matter, the special scene with all three of the royal family?

Heaven

Reputation score

Ok, this may be a stupid question, but how do I get through the gate to the second floor in the Tower of Hades? Do I need items or just trigger something from a different location to open it?

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

That door in the tower of hades requires you to go to the top first and beat the boss there first.

Edit: The game uses pretty much every rpg stock questmethod there is, it's very predictable if you played more then one rpg.

Last edited:

Heaven

Reputation score

Ah I figured it out, it was the first level with the switches you press down to open the door. I expected something ridiculously hard so I looked over greece and egypt two or three times :p

At least I found a few chests and stuff that I missed earlier on :).

Teshkal

Reputation score

only missing the ultimate sword now and i think i've done just about anything except killing king corrus and the time master guy ... does one of them drop it or where can i grab it ?

Zorbius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, first post. I came here since this is the only(good) result google gives when searching for the game.

I'm stuck, or rather, I don't know what to do.

I've beaten Osira the first time, got the title Hero of Egypt and I told Opala I was content with her gratitude.

I've been beaten by Dark Knight Latum(or whatever his name was, see page 4 of this thread).

I've found the pieces to the key of the gate on Dead Rock. Empty room beyond it.

I've beaten more than 10 Legendaries, or so the girl next to the bounty hunter plate says.

I've encountered the pirates while travelling.

I've maxed out everything in my house.

And I've beaten the Arena.

That's all the important stuff I can think of right now.

And now I'm just wandering around without aim. Can someone tell me, where in the vast reaches of the land I must go, to further the game?

demonofelru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Zorbius, there's a portal in Osira's lair which is located in the room to the left of her throne that leads you to this snowy mountain type place with a town and a few more things to do.

Also, one of the quests involves a Sphinx girl and when you finish it, if you go back to the empty room at Dead Rock there'll be someone there.

Edit: Almost forgot, in that winter town you can find the last painting and if you hang them all up in your mansion you open a secret door that gives you a map to a new island to check out.

Last edited:

Zorbius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice, I'll try those out.

melandra

Reputation score

I'm still totally stuck and I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but I'm hoping that someone will take pity on me. :confused:

I've been playing for ages and got quite far and killed all of the legendary guardians that I can find but:

where do I go to get the tiara? I know it's a scholar Q&A, but where is the scholar located? I can't see the hidden boxes without it, so i can't find tablets of history or moonstones to continue further.

Also, where do I find painting 11? It's the only one I have left to find and it's driving me mad.

demonofelru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where do I go to get the tiara? I know it's a scholar Q&A, but where is the scholar located? I can't see the hidden boxes without it, so i can't find tablets of history or moonstones to continue further.

Also, where do I find painting 11? It's the only one I have left to find and it's driving me mad.
I don't recall which scholar gives which treasure, but if I remember right the four scholars are located in Egypt, that town in Greece, Festive Island, and the town on Mt. Eagle.

As for painting 11, I don't recall the numbers but I remember the harder ones to find were the ones in the very back of Osira's lair inside a prison cell, and the one in a house in Wintero.

Zorbius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

k, I've found the sphinx, accepted the quest and cleared the cave, yet she keeps saying: "good luck ridding that cave of the Nasty monsters".

But they're all dead. I have searched every inch of the cave with great patience, and I can't find a single monster.

and yes, I've beaten the legendary Ice Queen beyond the teleportation device...

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

k, I've found the sphinx, accepted the quest and cleared the cave, yet she keeps saying: "good luck ridding that cave of the Nasty monsters".

But they're all dead. I have searched every inch of the cave with great patience, and I can't find a single monster.

and yes, I've beaten the legendary Ice Queen beyond the teleportation device...
I'm not quite sure what makes it happen, but when you clear the cave of all monsters and then go back to the teleporter orb at the end, the Legendary Demon Guardian is supposed to appear and talk to you, then the quest is over.

Zorbius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm.

I avoided battling the monsters at first. I didn't understand why they were visible.

I went straight past the orb, and found the legendary and beat her.

Went back to town, but it hit me then why they were visible.
So I want back, killed them, but still nothing >_>

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

There are two caves with monsters to kill, both need to be cleared out. Just a bit of snowy mountain range in between, keep on following the path.

urai

Reputation score

I'm still totally stuck and I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but I'm hoping that someone will take pity on me. :confused:

I've been playing for ages and got quite far and killed all of the legendary guardians that I can find but:

Go to the arena on festival island, the painting is in a room above it.

kyste

Reputation score

Damn, I must be missing something. I need to find more staff for the mansion and yet I've hired everyone on Festival Island. I've seen in some savefiles that there's a cook and a barman to be found, but I can't find them...

Anyone one of you wonderful fellas now about that?

urai

Reputation score

Damn, I must be missing something. I need to find more staff for the mansion and yet I've hired everyone on Festival Island. I've seen in some savefiles that there's a cook and a barman to be found, but I can't find them...

Anyone one of you wonderful fellas now about that?

Have you beaten all of the challenges and the arena?
There are a few games that award you a staff member if you beat them the third time.

kyste

Reputation score

Have you beaten all of the challenges and the arena?
There are a few games that award you a staff member if you beat them the third time.
The arena, yes. The challenges, no.

Well, back to festival island then...

edit: yep, that was it. Thanks.

Last edited:

Zorbius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are two caves with monsters to kill, both need to be cleared out. Just a bit of snowy mountain range in between, keep on following the path.
Not to be offensive here, but in order to get to the legendary, you have to get in the 2nd cave. So yeah, I did both of them.

EDIT: So I just walked back to the orb and now this guy appeared and said I'd beaten all his minions.

So what probably happened is that I beat the last one on my way back and went straight to the town, instead of back to the orb to trigger the "mission complete" event.

EDIT2:

Stuck again. Apart from missing Painting 02 and 06, there's nothing much I can think of.

I've found the catwoman beyond the portal, gotten the mysterious collar.
My house is completely staffed: cook, dancer and bartender.

The only thing that still bothers me is in the Snowy Mountain part. If you go left and take the upper path, you run in to a cave blocked by a rock, and I haven't been able to move that one yet.

Also, where is the person who's looking for the tablets of history anyway?

Last edited: