What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

Krom

Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

Good day all.

First post here at the forums, and I have to say that the game is a great diversion. I have been able to play it a bit here and there and have managed to get to the 'good' ending. Now a couple of questions for the asembled masters. The first is when I get the post story content unlocked, I can now ask Fahara and Opala to have sex with me. I then get a black screen that fades back into their chambers and them telling me how great I was. There is no artwork showing me doing them. Was it ever added? or am I missing it?

Also after completing the story once, can I do it again for the alternative endings? Or do I have to start a new game to get the other endings? I have been unable to make out how this would work by going through the posts, so a small amount of help would be greatly appriciated.

If the people who worked on this game are on the forums, then a big 'Thanks' It is a great game.

Krom

Liriel

Reputation score

Hi!I just start playing this game and,whan I know you cna ahve Farah in your team,I do my beast to do what I am supsoe to do to get her:I upgrade my house to the max,I get 12 :1 bartender,1 dancer,3 musicien,4 guard,2 maid,1 bunnygirl.But,I keep speaking to her,but ther eno option to ask her to go in my home.why?do I need to be in a certain part of the story?

Also,is there a trick to the gauntlet game???

Last edited:

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

new thing with the pirates, in new game + one or two screens above snow village, how to get farah in your mansion, beat the game first, have exactly 12 members, then ask them...the black screen has sound bits, try turning up the speakers...to get more endings try a new game, or a new game + with the orb of restoration...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Do note... Gabework has released a Gold Edition of This game.

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

new thing with the pirates, in new game + one or two screens above snow village, how to get farah in your mansion, beat the game first, have exactly 12 members, then ask them...the black screen has sound bits, try turning up the speakers...to get more endings try a new game, or a new game + with the orb of restoration...
Hello! I just downloaded the Deluxe edition and tried to use my old save (Gabe saids that this saves will work) with has everything... except of course the new content... I tried to locate the Pirates for the third time at Snowy Mountain till all Wintero (Day and Night Time) and i still can't find them...
Are you sure the Pirates are there? Because is that right, perphaps the old saves can't get the new content at all...

Please let me know!

Secret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi there!

1st sorry for my bad english im not from USA nor UK

I just wanted to thank everyone here for the answers they're providing about this lil nice RPG, that helped me alot.

I also wanted to share 2 infos in return that i just found out after 6h playing just to find them XD

1st is how to play the queen the matriarch and the empress: its actually pretty simplier than it looks, you need to have lots of sex with them. Im on new game + with evil ending, after having all the 3 in my mansion (to get opala in mansion i had to upgrade the game to golden version, you can DL in at gabe homepage, no worry dont need to restart just copy/paste your save file) then i had sex 4 times with each girl and then they propose you to take them along in your journey and tell you to meet them in camel toe to get them, then you just go there and pick them as every other party member

and the 2nd one is about the time dude that bugs you at start on new game +, dunno if its been said (sorry couldnt read all previous posts) but he's in greece, west form the small village (athrso something) just go north 2 zone before the village and he's there

also as for the pirates after looking a loooong time for 3rd encoutner i found out it only exists on golden edition of the game so if you dont have it you better get it

see ya, hope it will help

Reputation score

where do i get phalen?! i played through and i still havent found him

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

It would seem the link to the Gold Edition is down. Bummer. Although looking at the changelog on the website, I don't really think it's a big deal. Is there anything big that happens besides the new pirate encounter?

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it isnt down actually, i had the same issue, youre just doing it wrong...its not a two line http, its actually one for megaupload, and one for rapidshare, one on topa the other, so dont copy paste both lines, only the first is needed...second, i dunno where the third pirate encounter is yet, still looking, and the golden edition hasa new item, as well as a new illustration...dunno where either of em are...

does anyone know corrus' type? is he undead, demon, devil, what? iam trying to find a move hes weak to...

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Darkonyx: there are 14 sunstones, same number as moonstones.
DisasterZone: that bunny is just a teaser, there's another one around.
Syn: Corrus is a demon.
GreenLantern: Phalen can be found in the weapon shop in the Greek town.
Krom: some of the sex scenes are audio only. For alternative endings, buy the orb of restoration and use it. You only get to do this once in a game.

Ops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi ... new on this forum played this game about 15h ... only 1 question ... where the hell is the life for the monsters... becouse it takes to fricking long to kill a legendary monster:p

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

No monster hp bars. Once you beat me though the hp is shown in the monster manual thingy for the legendaries.

Ops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys... i read all the posts dose it matter if u chose farah or opala to be your wife???

Ops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i found the broken piece 01 its in monster cove go all the way up .... and there is a chest.... don't know if any1 told this i remember not seeing it....

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the weakest legendary is 45,000...the strongest is 99,999...
i mada list of their healths and such...i recommend using power if you have it...

Reputation score

why cant i get to painting 02 how do i get behind the guy to get to the painting

OstermanA

Reputation score

Go at night.

Anyway, it's incomplete but I've been working on a configuration file for the Save Game Editor. So far, it includes all items and in the next week or so I'll get all of the Skills included as well, but I have no interest in bothering with the Event items nor the Switches (Boolean event flags).

This means it is now possible to add specific items to your game. Note that I have absolutely no idea what adding various quest items may or may not do to your save, and I will brook no whining about such consequences. You're cheating. Deal with the consequences.

Attachments

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello! I just downloaded the Deluxe edition and tried to use my old save (Gabe saids that this saves will work) with has everything... except of course the new content... I tried to locate the Pirates for the third time at Snowy Mountain till all Wintero (Day and Night Time) and i still can't find them...
Are you sure the Pirates are there? Because is that right, perphaps the old saves can't get the new content at all...

Please let me know!
After some looking around with my old save i found the Pirates, not really an encounter, but just like regulars NPCs at Festival Island (Top of the Coliseum). You can talk to them and they said something about that you can't found them at Namaria...
Any thoughs about this, or this is the final thing with the Pirates? and where the hell is Namaria?

Thank you for your kind attention!

Dronez

Reputation score

How do we use the Save Game Editor?

Ops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i thouth there r only 52 illustration but i found the 53 in the ruins in the gold edition