What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

Secret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

Go to Osira's lair, in her trone room take the left entrance behind the throne, there's a teleporter.

Edit: I also have one question, i've done pretty much everyhting possible but i still can't find the 3rd pirate encounter, someone mentioned its somewhere close to wintero but i didn't find anything, does someone know?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

All right, I give up.
Where do you meet the Emperor of Time for the second time?

Ops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys did any of you gone to the pharaons tomb second time and got the game over... do i need to do something not to get game over

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ops, that's why you save the game, go back to the shop in the capital and buy an orb of restoration.

Ops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx vaz but i still have lots of things to do in new game... hey did any1 found out where castella goes to kill the legendery tinghy that killed her family i just can't find it:((

Secret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You guys really need to read previous answers, all of your questions have already been answered.

-castella goes in te snowy mountain, far west theres a cavern with rock at entrance, can enter only in new game+

-emperor of time is in southern greece, 2 or 3 screen west from athrosia go north until you meet him

Once again sorry for the bad english, now if anyone could tell me where is that nimaria to encounter the 3rd pirates i'd be gratefull, also i have done everything else in the game so if anyone has specific questions just PM me.

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After some looking around with my old save i found the Pirates, not really an encounter, but just like regulars NPCs at Festival Island (Top of the Coliseum). You can talk to them and they said something about that you can't found them at Namaria...
Any thoughs about this, or this is the final thing with the Pirates? and where the hell is Namaria?

Thank you for your kind attention!
i thouth there r only 52 illustration but i found the 53 in the ruins in the gold edition
Thank you! You are right the New 53 Illustration is there :)

I still need to find:
1 New Treasure Map
1 New Accessory
Pirate girls last encounter.

Secret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The new treasure map is in the mansion of the lord, in a small empty room a bit before the vampire room theres invisibles switchs, 4 of them have to walk on them to activate.

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The new treasure map is in the mansion of the lord, in a small empty room a bit before the vampire room theres invisibles switchs, 4 of them have to walk on them to activate.
Hello Secret!

That treasure map was at the previous version (at the basement if i remember right)... i am sure of that... The new treasure map is the #9...

Secret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you sure? I remember searching this room a few times on the regular game w/o finding anything, and if I recall well in the previous game there was only 7 treasure maps. Yet i can be mistaken however with the time i've spent searching everywhere i doubt it.

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are you sure? I remember searching this room a few times on the regular game w/o finding anything, and if I recall well in the previous game there was only 7 treasure maps. Yet i can be mistaken however with the time i've spent searching everywhere i doubt it.
Hello again!

I am sure :) Check this post and you will find that the Treasure map #8 was already obtainable at the previous version.

I also searched all over at Day Time and didn't found the missing Treasure map, accessory and Third Pirate Encounter, also nothing more about Namaria... maybe it's time to ask Gabe for a Clue.

Secret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think it might be one and the same in that case, 2nd pirate encounter they droped 2 treasure maps, so we can suppose on 3rd they drop the new one, which could lead to the new accessory?

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think it might be one and the same in that case, 2nd pirate encounter they droped 2 treasure maps, so we can suppose on 3rd they drop the new one, which could lead to the new accessory?
I think the same as you... the only problem is that i just can't find the Third Pirates encounter... maybe it's only possible at Night time... or maybe a specific character or equipment is needed in order to show up... i am out of ideas...

livewireny

Reputation score

So I've beat this game once, used orb of restoration to get the new game and I'm really not in the mood to grind again. Can anyone tell me how to get and use the correct save game editor for this. I got the zip file from this forum but idk how to use it.

livewireny

Reputation score

Never mind, found it by looking back in the thread, I'm stupid.

SouzoSagara77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, I've been playing this game for weeks and really like it. I finished the good story, I make Naacia my sex slave, I've Opala as my wife and I've Farah in my party. Also I've defeated the vampire in the mansion and the two las legendary monster Demon Guardian and Legendary Dragon, but...and now?

Castella is not in her house, (maybe, because I talked to her before. Just before defeating the vampire and the two last legendary monsters)

1-. Where is she now?
2-. Where is the vampire now?
3-. And the King Corrus?
4-. Also...I have not seen the pirates again? Not since I was ambushed in the sea
5-. There's any form to open the Osira's cell and make it...I don't know...slave?
6-. The catgirl in the garden, she will stay there for the rest of the game?

Could anybody help me, please?

HSiv

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi, I've been playing this game for weeks and really like it. I finished the good story, I make Naacia my sex slave, I've Opala as my wife and I've Farah in my party. Also I've defeated the vampire in the mansion and the two las legendary monster Demon Guardian and Legendary Dragon, but...and now?

Castella is not in her house, (maybe, because I talked to her before. Just before defeating the vampire and the two last legendary monsters)

1-. Where is she now?
2-. Where is the vampire now?
3-. And the King Corrus?
4-. Also...I have not seen the pirates again? Not since I was ambushed in the sea
5-. There's any form to open the Osira's cell and make it...I don't know...slave?
6-. The catgirl in the garden, she will stay there for the rest of the game?

Could anybody help me, please?

1-. She is then in King Corrus Cave in the snow land (new game +)
2-. i can't answear that...
3,- He is in his cabe in the north west part of the snow lands (ony accessable through new game +
4.-They are north of the village in greece (new game +)
5.- No
6.- If you have been in furry heaven then the fox there say that "mating" between the two speecies (human and furry) is forbidden, so probably nothing more with her... ;(

SouzoSagara77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, I really appreciate your prompt response. So...I just need to make a new game +, right? But, how I do that?...The first time was to defeat Osira, but now, how I do it?.

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

alright i scanned this whole thing. so i know my answer hasn't been asked or it is are hidden very well.

1. How do u make Naacia a slave?