What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

vendorshop

Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

save game with pretty much everything done + all characters

talh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello all!

I found a major bug in the Gold Version of this game...tried to use my save with the regular version to check this and got the same bug...

The full description of the Bug:

I finished the game in the first run with the 'Pharaoh of Egypt' END so i got Farah, Osira and Opala as playable characters... when i got the Octobreeder EVENT with Farah, i let the Octobreeder impregnate Farah, but killed it after this...
I used the Orb of Restoration to get my NEW GAME+...
I played all the game again and also got the 'Pharaoh of Egypt' END :)
After this, when i sailed to any Destination i got a WHITE SCREEN... I have Farah in my party... i tried to talk and got the message "Player: I can't sail away right now, i need to investigate what happened" and move around blindly and i can talk to Farah who only saids 'Farah: 'What was that sound...?" also were able to get the hatch but got the message "Player: I should make sure Farah is all right before i go below deck and check up on the other."... and that's all i can do :(
For all of this i think there is a problem with the Octobreeder EVENT for the second time if you killed it...
I can't do anything to fix this because i am right now at the Monster Cove and always got the same WHITE SCREEN every time i tried to sail to anywhere.

Could someone inform this problem to Gabe, please?

And if someone can, please help me fix this problem :)
That bug ALWAYS occurs in NEW GAME+ if you have the option to add Farah to your party.
It doesn´t matter if you had the event in the regular game before or not or which choices you´ve made during the event.
For example I´ve had the event in the regular game and let the octobreeder escape.

Add to this you don´t even need to have Farah in your party to trigger the bug.
It gets triggered as long as you can ask Farah to join in the Camel Toe.
Besides that it happened to me that the bug got triggered as I´ve tried setting sail from other location, too.
I then tried it out on all location with the same save game and I´ve somehow triggered the bug from every sailing location except Egypt.

On the other side even if you have Farah in the party from the post events of the regular game but not available in the Camel Toe in NEW GAME+, neither the event nor the bug are triggered.

So as long as the bug isn´t fixed my advice would be not to do 4 sexual action in NEW GAME+ with her while she is in your mansion.
Instead the best would be to finish all events beforehand and save doing the sexual action four times with her in your mansion for last.
After that then letting her join your party. that way you don´t need to sail anymore and the bug won´t be triggered.

Krootman

Reputation score

I actualy have a bit of a question about the art of the game. Not the hentai stuff, that is easy to find. But the character art, during the battle screens. Is it possible to get those any where. In game or from some site where they might be posted. As I would love to add those to my collection of character images.

Thanks~

killerheroki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey everybody :D

eum well i have 2 questions the first is i have trouble with some legendary monsters to find al over the place need a couple more so could anyone make a list or send me it were they all are. my second question i cant see any sex scene between anyone i just heard some noice and i cant see any scenes. its quite anoyying and i just want to ask is it normal or is my pc being weird.

greetings killerheroki

thanapshs

Reputation score

Guys... I need some help.... How i can hire a bartender for my mansion???? :confused:

thanapshs

Reputation score

eum well i have 2 questions the first is i have trouble with some legendary monsters to find al over the place need a couple more so could anyone make a list or send me it were they all are. my second question i cant see any sex scene between anyone i just heard some noice and i cant see any scenes. its quite anoyying and i just want to ask is it normal or is my pc being weird.

greetings killerheroki
About the legendary monsters i can't help you... But for the second question it's normal... I agree with you mate that is a bit anoying.... :eek:

talh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

greetings killerheroki
If you would have looked through this thread seriously you would have found a post from cassamotti on page 10 of this thread.
There is a spoiler section in green that is hidden but can be viewed by pressing the "show" button.
In that spoiler section are several secrets revealed.
One of those secrets ist the information about the legendary monsters.
So you can just go to page 10 and look there.

talh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys... I need some help.... How i can hire a bartender for my mansion???? :confused:
There are those 3 games you can play on Festival Island.
Each of them gives you one person as personal for your mansion as a reward for winning the game three times.
One of those persons is the bartender.

Last edited:

killerheroki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you would have looked through this thread seriously you would have found a post from cassamotti on page 10 of this thread.
There is a spoiler section in green that is hidden but can be viewed by pressing the "show" button.
In that spoiler section are several secrets revealed.
One of those secrets ist the information about the legendary monsters.
So you can just go to page 10 and look there.
well thank you very much i looked a couple times through this whole thread but didnt cross it. well thank you very much.

thanapshs

Reputation score

There are those 3 games you can play on Festival Island.
Each of them gives you one person as personal for your mansion as a reward for winning the game three times.
One of those persons is the bartender.

Thnx man... You are the best... :cool:

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That bug ALWAYS occurs in NEW GAME+ if you have the option to add Farah to your party.
It doesn´t matter if you had the event in the regular game before or not or which choices you´ve made during the event.
For example I´ve had the event in the regular game and let the octobreeder escape.

Add to this you don´t even need to have Farah in your party to trigger the bug.
It gets triggered as long as you can ask Farah to join in the Camel Toe.
Besides that it happened to me that the bug got triggered as I´ve tried setting sail from other location, too.
I then tried it out on all location with the same save game and I´ve somehow triggered the bug from every sailing location except Egypt.

On the other side even if you have Farah in the party from the post events of the regular game but not available in the Camel Toe in NEW GAME+, neither the event nor the bug are triggered.

So as long as the bug isn´t fixed my advice would be not to do 4 sexual action in NEW GAME+ with her while she is in your mansion.
Instead the best would be to finish all events beforehand and save doing the sexual action four times with her in your mansion for last.
After that then letting her join your party. that way you don´t need to sail anymore and the bug won´t be triggered.
It's triggered by the Octobreeder event in Gold+.
Gabriel has said it will be fixed in a patch.

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's triggered by the Octobreeder event in Gold+.
Gabriel has said it will be fixed in a patch.
Thanks talh and Vaz for the answer!

I hope Gabe will release the Patch soon :)

killerheroki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey everyone,

i have another question i have been searching all day for it and still cant find some people. i did good ending and captured osira, but some people are talking about getting her out. i saw them talking in bandit fortress and was then defeated by a mysterious knight. i cant find the next part of this and have been searching everywhere i know from greece to snowy mountains to hell dunes.
i hope you can help me.

greetings killerheroki

Fatfoxboi

Reputation score

A few questions, first of all i cannot for the life of me find the legendary kerberos, i looked all over greece both day and night and i cant find it someone please help.

Also cant find legendary king corrus

another thing is if i go down to the pharrohs tomb after completing the good path it says theres unfinished buisness and shows a cutscene where seth breaks osira out and then my game ends but i cant find the trigger for me to be able to stop seth or anything else.

But right now my biggest concern is kerberos

User

Reputation score

i havent red the whole forum but that will take hours can any 1 tell me how to get last legendary i gathered all but before that bounty hunter told me she s going to face the last one and now the cave is blocked also i cant find edgar for his last battle

User

Reputation score

i think kerberos is at the bandit hideout in village west from crossroads before osira s lair in the cave there is a blocked tunnel it unblocks after end

Fatfoxboi

Reputation score

Ok i found the bandit hideout and killed kerberos, but now im in the middle of fighting altum the dark knight, i been battling him for 2 hours now and he no longer has any SP left, and i keep smackin the shit out of him but he isnt dying, am i ment to die there? is he invincible or should i keep beating him down more and more, i mean how much health does this guy have im doing between 6 and 8k damage on average per character.

killerheroki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i did that you must be killed by him and then im stuck so but, you cant kill him i do 10k dmg with my lowest char and hit him over 50 times. you must die and then you get a scene. but after that i cant help you either im stuck there too.

Fatfoxboi

Reputation score

Well as of me typing this, im still wailing on him, im running out of stat boosts and other things, so im gonna keep trying to kill him till i run out of stuff die then reload my save so i dont lose everything