What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

killerheroki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

dude i say you aint gonna happen he cant be killed. no monster in the game has that many health. but okay if you wanna keep trying be my guest.

and everyone i still need my answer on the question i posted a couple hours earlier and i really dont know what to do. a little advice would be much apricciated.

greetings killerheroki

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Guys, read the posts earlier in the thread.
It's wired into the game program.
You CAN'T beat Altum; you're not supposed to beat Altum.
You're SUPPOSED to get clobbered.
And no, it's not the end of game when you lose.
So don't be wasting a single potion or power point on a useless fight.

Yes, revisiting Pharaoh's Tomb in the good path means end of game after you've visited the Bandit Fortress and got thumped.
If you want to continue, don't visit the tomb, buy an orb of restoration instead.
You can do this once only.
Also, you only get to kill the legendaries once, so save them for the second go round.

king confusion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im having a hard time collecting the last two paintings in the top left hand corner i no one of them is in the artshop but someone is blocking the way to get it i also cant find the other one can someone help me

Fatfoxboi

Reputation score

Visit the place at night.

Doesnt the orb of restoration start the entire game over again? How can i make osira my slave if i have to start the game over again? Also still cant find King corus. Do you meet the pirate women more than once? How do you open the ice cave thats blocked? Where are all the beatballs/madballs i killed like all of them but nothing is happening. Is edward the 3rd gonna actually try and get me back? Whats the leash do? and can i get her or harmony on my team?

killerheroki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, read the posts earlier in the thread.
It's wired into the game program.
You CAN'T beat Altum; you're not supposed to beat Altum.
You're SUPPOSED to get clobbered.
And no, it's not the end of game when you lose.
So don't be wasting a single potion or power point on a useless fight.

Yes, revisiting Pharaoh's Tomb in the good path means end of game after you've visited the Bandit Fortress and got thumped.
If you want to continue, don't visit the tomb, buy an orb of restoration instead.
You can do this once only.
Also, you only get to kill the legendaries once, so save them for the second go round.
but eum where do you need to go afterwards read the thread 3 times and couldnt find a cleu so could say wich page i could find it then or an answer because walking around all the time get a little boring.

greetings killerheroki

talh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1. King Corrus:

The cave is only accessable in New Game+. So you have to by the orb of restoration, use it and play the game through a second time.

2. Edward, the 3rd:

You have to visit the arena at night in order to find him for your last battle with him.
And no, there isn´t any event where he takes revenge as he claims after losing that last fight.

3. Concerning the meeting in the bandit hideout where you get to fight Altum:

First: As already said Altum is INVINCIBLE.
Second: There is no continuation of that meeting, at least not in this game. Maybe there will be one if there should be a sequel.

4. Concerning the Catgirls:

No, you can´t get them into your party or your mansion.

The leash you get during regular playthrough might highen the resistance to abnormal statuses if you wear it.
The leash you get during NEW GAME+ will give you immunity to all abnormal statuses if you wear it.

Last edited:

lfc2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im having i hard time getting the painting in the art store because some random guy is standing in the way and wont move can you help me:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

it's in egypt !!!!!!

TheShady

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im having i hard time getting the painting in the art store because some random guy is standing in the way and wont move can you help me:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

it's in egypt !!!!!!

Visit the place at night.
Go there at night and he wont be there.
Go at night.
Go to the store at night time, the guy leaves.
In order to get the painting in the store in Egypt I just got there by night the guy wasn't here.
Go there at nighttime and the guy won't be there.
So, go there at night.

EDIT:
So, go there at night.

Last edited:

lfc2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank u got it :D

next i'm stuck after defeating that vampire/bat whatever forgot the name also Demon guardian & spike dragon Lord's mansion work complete.. what next ????

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you've killed the Emperor of Time then that's all.

lfc2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i've not killed the emperor of time..

i haven't used the orb of restoration yet.. & have defeated all the demons.. except the king.. & all work on all islands completed..

dead rock
monster cove
festival island
Lord's mansion

i killed the lord..
so i now have to use the orb of restoration ?????

i have also got nancia as my slave & have taken the evil way & haven't betrayed osira.. what will i do next.. use the orb ???

TheShady

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i've not killed the emperor of time..

i haven't used the orb of restoration yet.. & have defeated all the demons.. except the king.. & all work on all islands completed..

dead rock
monster cove
festival island
Lord's mansion

i killed the lord..
so i now have to use the orb of restoration ?????

i have also got nancia as my slave & have taken the evil way & haven't betrayed osira.. what will i do next.. use the orb ???
Sounds like pretty much everything, yes. There's no real "ending" after the story so you just have stuff to do now without the game telling you when you did everything.
In New-game+ you got a few different things and a little more to do but that's it.

trimi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dude there are 53 illustrations

sainare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I accidently went through the portal in Osira's lair; how can I go back to Egypt?
Thanks for you help in advance!

Last edited:

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Talk to the catgirl in the village of Wintero.

Adrian24

Lurker
Reputation score

1. Is there any way getting all Illustrations in the book?

When playing evil path I can only choose 1 way to punish Farah (kerberos or giga lardo), so I get only one illustration of those two. However if I wan't Opala scene (with bowl) I have to play good side in new game+.
Any ideas how to get all?

2. Where do I get madball/beatball quest? And can I get it in the first game?

3. Is Corrus defetable? I mean some people say he isn't....

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1. Only way to get both scenes is to choose evil twice, so no you can't get all scenes on a single run-through. You get them all with Gold Edition, but it's glitched.

2. Get it on Festival Island. You can't get it in first game.

3. If you're 35+ levels and you've killed everything else and acquired the major treasures you shouldn't have any real problems.

lfc2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

3. Is Corrus defetable? I mean some people say he isn't....

my team was of average 39lv & got to defeat corrus.. after a really long battle though..

Adrian24

Lurker
Reputation score

1. Only way to get both scenes is to choose evil twice, so no you can't get all scenes on a single run-through. You get them all with Gold Edition, but it's glitched.
Yes, I do have Gold Edition, but I still have no idea how to accomplish this. Do I get all after the ending scene?

What do you mean glitched? :confused:

Ursine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to make voices play in the book of illustrations in gold mode?