What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

talh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

Yes, I do have Gold Edition, but I still have no idea how to accomplish this. Do I get all after the ending scene?

What do you mean glitched? :confused:
First:
If you defeat the "Emperor of time" or whatever he´s called you get an item that allows you to see all scene´s in the book of illustrations even if you haven´t found them before.
So that settles your problem with the two scenes in the evil root.

Second:
The glitch is that if you get Farah available as a playable character in NEW GAME+ of the golden version than every time you try to set sail the octobreeder event is triggered.
The problem however is that it isn´t triggered correctly.
Instead a white screen always appears, where it seems you are still on the ship and can find Farah if you remember where she is.
However you can´t get inside the ship like you need to in the event.
Therefor you are then stuck there and hopefully have a save file before you have gotten Farah available in the Camel Toe.

If you however have Farah already in your party from the post events after regular playthrough the problem won´t be triggered as long as you do´t get her available in the Camel Toe.

So in order to play the NEW GAME+ of the gold version you mustn´t get Farah available in the Camel Toe.
As such you can get her to your mansion but you should only do stuff with her 3 times at most to prevent her from asking to get into your party.

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any other games like this out there?

the only thing i think i have left to do is to find all the ultimate weapons, get naacia again, and find the treasures, and do the beatball quest, which brings one question to mind, whats the reward for the madball/beatball quest, and do the larger ones count in my favor?

also, any other epic games like this out there?

talh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any other games like this out there?

the only thing i think i have left to do is to find all the ultimate weapons, get naacia again, and find the treasures, and do the beatball quest, which brings one question to mind, whats the reward for the madball/beatball quest, and do the larger ones count in my favor?

also, any other epic games like this out there?
Concerning the reward I´ve forgotten what it was.
And yes, the big ones should count as well.

Regarding the topic of another game:
Does it have to be a hentai game like this or are you just interested in a RPG?
Besides that which of RPM games have you already played?
And can it also be one of the older games or are you only interested in new ones?

fredo789

Reputation score

Hey, i got a question, what do i need to get farah and opala in my house? i have the 12 staffs and i'm in the new game+, i have talked to them but the option just don't show up, what else do i need?.
Mi staffs are.
-Jester.
-Bunnygirl.
-3 Musicians.
-The 4 bodyguards.
-The 2 maids.
-And the butler(he counts as staff right?)
thanks.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey, i got a question, what do i need to get farah and opala in my house? i have the 12 staffs and i'm in the new game+, i have talked to them but the option just don't show up, what else do i need?.
Mi staffs are.
-Jester.
-Bunnygirl.
-3 Musicians.
-The 4 bodyguards.
-The 2 maids.
-And the butler(he counts as staff right?)
thanks.
No, the butler doesn't count.
Three more servants are available, Dancer, Cook, and Bartender,
by beating three times each the games on Festival Island.
Opala ignores you if you have more than 12.

fredo789

Reputation score

No, the butler doesn't count.
Three more servants are available, Dancer, Cook, and Bartender,
by beating three times each the games on Festival Island.
Opala ignores you if you have more than 12.
Thanks, on my way to festival island.

Edit: Sorry guys, me again, where is the last bunny on the quest? i saw one who's in the middle something like a little island and there is a really small piece of water that goes like a river and doen'st allow me to get to him, is that the last one¨? how do i get him?
And what about nipha? can u acctually do something whit her? i mean, can i make her say something else that, that thing about the garden? can i move her somewhere else?
And(sorry for all the questions, i'm a little bit lost), where do i find the book of ilustrations? i already killed the-whatever-his-name-was of time.
Thanks

Last edited:

Imrail

Reputation score

Hi there

do you know if there is a walkthrough of this game existing?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Imrail, there's no walkthrough, but earlier in the thread someone has posted a list of locations.

Fredo, the location of the bunnies is detailed earlier in this thread including the location list referred to.

lfc2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, on my way to festival island.

Edit: Sorry guys, me again, where is the last bunny on the quest? i saw one who's in the middle something like a little island and there is a really small piece of water that goes like a river and doen'st allow me to get to him, is that the last one¨? how do i get him?
And what about nipha? can u acctually do something whit her? i mean, can i make her say something else that, that thing about the garden? can i move her somewhere else?
And(sorry for all the questions, i'm a little bit lost), where do i find the book of ilustrations? i already killed the-whatever-his-name-was of time.
Thanks

The last bunny is not that one..

it would be the one beside the house which leads to the underground cave at the top north-east corner.. where u have to defeat the monsters to get the cat-girl to egypt..

Adrian24

Lurker
Reputation score

First:

If you however have Farah already in your party from the post events after regular playthrough the problem won´t be triggered as long as you do´t get her available in the Camel Toe.

So in order to play the NEW GAME+ of the gold version you mustn´t get Farah available in the Camel Toe.
As such you can get her to your mansion but you should only do stuff with her 3 times at most to prevent her from asking to get into your party.
So basically if I have her in regular game (I do), I have to take her with me in party into new game+, so I don't activate glitch and I can't let her go if I wan't her? Or does that mean I must not interact with her in Camel toe?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you guys know how to obtain Opala herself for the casual sex because during my first playthrough I missed her but did obtained Farah and I chose to make Osira my sex slave, then I lost the game to the blue screen of death so I pretty much want to have all 3 girls available by the time I beat the game during re-first playthrough.

giesewickl

Reputation score

It means, you shold not get her available in regular game. Not in your party. Just dont sex her four times in regular game, after she is in her mansion.
Its hard, I know :p

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It means, you shold not get her available in regular game. Not in your party. Just dont sex her four times in regular game, after she is in her mansion.
Its hard, I know :p
No, I don't mean having her in my party. You know when you unlock the girl, you can visit their respective rooms where you can talk to them and then the game will give a list of actions you can do with her which will lead to voice only sex scenes.

Edit: Nevermind, you were talking to someone else.

Last edited:

talh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So basically if I have her in regular game (I do), I have to take her with me in party into new game+, so I don't activate glitch and I can't let her go if I wan't her? Or does that mean I must not interact with her in Camel toe?
I tried it out back then since I´ve had to experienced that bug as well :(.

Yes, if you want her in your party you must get her in regular playthrough to not activate that glitch in NEW GAME+.

Yes, in NEW GAME+ you won´t be able to kick her out of your party if you´ve got her from your regular playthrough.

No, she mustn´t go to Camel Toe in the first pace.
It seems to be like this:
Her being there means that she´s available everywhere meaning she´s going on travels with you like the other characters as well.
That means even if she isn´t in your party she still is on the ship when sailing.
As such the bug would be triggered anyway.
So:
"Gold edition" + "NEW GAME+" + "Farah in Camel Toe" + "sailing" = bug

Ursine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone please help regarding having sound play during the book of illustrations please?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol for some reason the sound effects in the game are considerably lower than the music, is there a ways to adjust the sound?

fredo789

Reputation score

Ok, i'm gettin' confused whit this Farah bug, i got her and opala in my party but kicked them out(too weak), but i saw the scene in the boat, i saved the game before going sailing, so when she got pregnant, i just reset the game, and instead of the scene i just saved her, then i kicked her out of the party, and i haven't see the bug when sailing, i'm in new game +, but didbn't got her in my party in the regular.

AzureDemon

Reputation score

Do I only get ONE sex scene when doing the good side?

I finished the game..almost done killing all the legendary monsters and yet...the only sex scene I got has been fucking opala together with sebastillion....and I made farah my sex slave I got the camel toe up and running mansions fully upgraded...defeated the champion of the arena (striker), got defeated by some weird knight at the bandit fortress...

Where are the rest of the sex scenes? o_O How do I progress the story? Im so stuck T_T

I also ran into a pirate lady when coming back from the festival island but she pretty much dissapeared o_O

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't seem to complete the last round of Gauntlet on Festival Island.
Can someone help me complete just the gauntlet and nothing else, then send the save back to me?

What worker do you win from it anyway?

By the way, where is the item the Fat Man at Arena is looking for?
In all 3 levels of gauntlet, the layout for it is basically the same and never changes but the time limit is always reduced, so basically you have to recognize the layout of the spikes because running into them takes too much of your time. I'm still trying to clear 3 myself.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've gone ahead and made a map to the layout of the spikes in the Gauntlet mini game, though be warned, I may not have placed the marks at a 100% accuracy.

Also a hint for the 3rd round: Keep to the right side of the mini game since you start closest to the right side and trying to go to the other side will waste more time, also DO NOT hit a spike even once in the 3rd round because a far as I know, you will always reach the end with "barely" 1 second to spare even if you find the fastest way possible.

Attachments