What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

Is it just me or does the female jester not have voice acting?

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Concerning the reward I´ve forgotten what it was.
And yes, the big ones should count as well.

Regarding the topic of another game:
Does it have to be a hentai game like this or are you just interested in a RPG?
Besides that which of RPM games have you already played?
And can it also be one of the older games or are you only interested in new ones?
i would prefer a hentai one, like this, but non hentai would be fine if it was made well enough, and i would prefer something that was pre-medieval, like roman era...
this was the first rpm game ive ever played also...

old or new doesnt matter to me...

kbkilla

Reputation score

Hey new to the forums here, I skimmed through this topic but i didn't see an answer to my question....

So how do i get opala to my house? O married her on the good ending, have all the staff, but the option for her to move in doesn't ever appear when I talk to her :confused:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey new to the forums here, I skimmed through this topic but i didn't see an answer to my question....

So how do i get opala to my house? O married her on the good ending, have all the staff, but the option for her to move in doesn't ever appear when I talk to her :confused:
Due to a glitch, you must have exactly "12" staff members in your home, no more, no less, then go talk to her and you should have an option to do so. I got Opala in the mansion after I got her and the rest of the royal family as slaves from the Evil ending so I'm not sure if you can get her inside under other conditions.

kbkilla

Reputation score

Ah that sucks, I think I had 12 then I got Farah to move in....So I guess I am screwed, but not the good kind I was going for! :mad:

Goronthil

Reputation score

Hello I have two questions :
First who's the emperor of time ? I search him but I never found
And when I return at the Tomb of the Pharaoh I see a scene where I see Osira escape of her jail by Seth and after there is a game over, how can I stop her escape please ?

blablabla

Reputation score

Wassup, i have a question for the game

I have downloaded the game a hundred times, and i can't open it any way!
adobe reader tryes to open it first, but tells me that the file does not exist, or have been damaged, and therefor it cannot open.

Do I need a special program to open it, or am i doin' it wrong.:confused:
( used the link in thread )

please reply

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Due to a glitch, you must have exactly "12" staff members in your home, no more, no less, then go talk to her and you should have an option to do so. I got Opala in the mansion after I got her and the rest of the royal family as slaves from the Evil ending so I'm not sure if you can get her inside under other conditions.
You get her in the good ending by marrying her.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wassup, i have a question for the game

I have downloaded the game a hundred times, and i can't open it any way!
adobe reader tryes to open it first, but tells me that the file does not exist, or have been damaged, and therefor it cannot open.

Do I need a special program to open it, or am i doin' it wrong.:confused:
( used the link in thread )

please reply
Open the program with Winzip.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello I have two questions :
First who's the emperor of time ? I search him but I never found
And when I return at the Tomb of the Pharaoh I see a scene where I see Osira escape of her jail by Seth and after there is a game over, how can I stop her escape please ?
Read through this thread.
It's all there.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Read through this thread.
It's all there.
And make sure you use the search thread tool to find your answer in all this mess. =P

Toadmen

Reputation score

This game is great, but confusing. Anyone mind answering a few questions? First off, let me state that I have the Golden edition to make answering easier.

1. I can't seem to sleep with the prostitute in Egypt or Farah in her bedroom (chose evil path, going for Emperor). Every time I select something the screen goes black and I have to click out of it. Am I doing something wrong or Is the game just glitched. And if so can I switch over to the other game version to get these events?

2. If I get Opala and Farah in my party can I still screw them? Or are they 'unavailable'?

3. What's the major difference between the Original and Golden? This one doesn't really need to be answered since they probably have it listed on the main site (I just skimmed it before downloading the game, going to go back and check it after posting).

Edit: Is Golden worth it, or is it better just to stick with Regular? Also, what are the Pirate girl events?

4. What are some major differences between siding with Osira (evil) and Opala? (good). What you can get, who you can bang, ect.

Any answers would be really helpful.

Last edited:

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can really only answer the first question and that is simply because the screen is supposed to go black as those sex scenes are sound only.

Toadmen

Reputation score

Seriously? Well I guess that explains it. I don't have sound on my computer so I would never have known. Oh well. Thanks for telling me.

nanogurt

Reputation score

need a help lease,i got the regular edition and i,ve finished the storyline ecc..ecc... and i got all the paintings but one,the painting 02,i know where it is ,in the artshop,but a guy is stuck at the center of the room and he doesn't make me take the painting, is it a bug or i have to unlock it anyway?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

need a help lease,i got the regular edition and i,ve finished the storyline ecc..ecc... and i got all the paintings but one,the painting 02,i know where it is ,in the artshop,but a guy is stuck at the center of the room and he doesn't make me take the painting, is it a bug or i have to unlock it anyway?
You have to go there at night.

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've tried the savegame editor, but whenever I try to open one of my savegames, it says that it's incorrect size or read error. I'm running windows xp sp3, with english RPG Maker XP and the RTP, and VX. Any ideas as to why it won't work?

supermans

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is my save for good story. It has all the scenes, paintings and illustrations. You can also bring farah into your team and play the scene on the ship.
hi,sorry for my bad english, i have used directly this save, send the queen opala in my mansion but I do not know where it is, you can tell me, I just want to see the h-scenes, thanks

Last edited:

wazzu[

Reputation score

yo does any one noe how to become evil in the game