What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

Wazzu, just side with Osiris instead of Opala.

coincidentally, i hate to drop more questions on everyone and it does seem like a stupid question to even myself but... is there anywhere to sleep after being told to go and destroy the crystals for Osiris? i cant find a bed in Osiris's lair, i found some just inside the tower, but i cannot sleep in any of them.
its hard enough fighting enemies out of your depth, but without a bed to go back to, is it impossible.
anybody know?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wazzu, just side with Osiris instead of Opala.

coincidentally, i hate to drop more questions on everyone and it does seem like a stupid question to even myself but... is there anywhere to sleep after being told to go and destroy the crystals for Osiris? i cant find a bed in Osiris's lair, i found some just inside the tower, but i cannot sleep in any of them.
its hard enough fighting enemies out of your depth, but without a bed to go back to, is it impossible.
anybody know?
There are two nearby the tower area, you will have to travel a bit but they aren't far, there's a bed available where you fight what's his name for the 2nd or 3rd time though be careful because the bed in there activates the first encounter with Naacia and there's one available in the graveyard area. Make sure you make use of the save feature in case you are killed along the way.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yo does any one noe how to become evil in the game
Side with Osira when given the choice to, when you perform the quest to fight the gatekeepers of the 4 crystals, choose to disobey Osira's orders and absorb their powers, then after you defeat the Pharaoh, you are given a multiple choice where you see two choices and one missing, highlight the missing option and choose that and you will obtain the evil ending.

Reputation score

do i still have to install the RPG maker XP that comes with the download if i have already got RPG maker 2000

LockNesTom

Reputation score

Ok I have been trying to beat the gauntlet for 2 hours now and its really pissing me off. I cant get past the last stage in time I always run out of time before I get there. Can anyone help me? ;-;

lilthugzter

Reputation score

I just downloaded the game and i've gotten to find the hooker and I was wondering if there is a way to actually see the action instead of just watching a black screen and hearing her talk?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just downloaded the game and i've gotten to find the hooker and I was wondering if there is a way to actually see the action instead of just watching a black screen and hearing her talk?
There's no video, audio only.

LockNesTom

Reputation score

Thx that got me closer than before only half a second short of finishing >.<

Anyone know if you can get any of them pregnant? Not including the post game scene with Farah. and how do you do it if ya can?

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

True, you have to grind a little. Or you can use a Savegame editor and just cheat your character until it does 10k damage with every hit.
Could you PM me how to use the savegame editor as i am not very PC literate. Thanks.

PureMonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I must say this game is very interesting fun to, though I can't seem to a few of the allies so far I've got myself (the main character), the Cleric (old man) Lancer ( the spike/warrior) and the Fire Mage, In previous I had the Ice mage in the Ice village but where can I find the other ones ? just curious ^_^.

And I do know about the Archer/Crossbow guy in the 2nd tavern of Egypt for 1K gold but I heard there was a Warrior somewhere? which I'd like to have in my party :p.

and as for the game itself still exploring and searching and training to hopefully beat the Legendary beasts:D

(edit)
Now busy with a Fresh file going for Good aswell as evil and doing it as good as possible, with exploring and doing but I'd like a little help on where to find other allies to have for my party and see how that will work out as I progress the story.

Thanks in advance =))

((extra Edit)): Also During Night time enemies become more dangerous (more) but there will also be a special enemy in some locations "Beatball" it doesn't do anything can't deal dmg but drops items.

Last edited:

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

Puremonkey

I believe the female warrior you seek is in the Roman town's southern-most bar.

Last edited:

zero823

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a save where you have that bad girl as your sex slave? cuz i got the queen, queen's mom and i just need a save where you fuck the queen's sister.

PureMonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Puremonkey

I believe the female warrior you seek is in the Roman town's southern-most bar.
I've found her I feel such a noob Cause I've been walking past that part Alot!, it's in Greece the first town, But the Warrior seems to be much better then Lancer ^^.

Atm making Alot of Saves lol to see if each differant choice has a differant bonus / Scene, and after that the Evil ones.

but thank you for the help! :D

PureMonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a save where you have that bad girl as your sex slave? cuz i got the queen, queen's mom and i just need a save where you fuck the queen's sister.
a Save where I got Lady Osira as sex slave you mean?:confused:
or the evil one where you are about to betray her?
(also got a Save file where I killed Khaan, after siding with her and stole 1 Element for myself with one the excuses but gotta figure out here if there's a bonus scene since she tells you she's tired but wants to give you a reward??? "throne room she be at then")

Chad89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright I'll admit I need help with the game (can't find walkthrough so I rely on you fellow players who have gotten farther then me). First off I found two stones I can't move (one is the one to the south of the Capital of Egypt you see on the way from the boat, the other you get to by going under the palace, in the cavern near where you get the mithril armor). I wanna know which hides the blacksmith and how do you move them.

PureMonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright I'll admit I need help with the game (can't find walkthrough so I rely on you fellow players who have gotten farther then me). First off I found two stones I can't move (one is the one to the south of the Capital of Egypt you see on the way from the boat, the other you get to by going under the palace, in the cavern near where you get the mithril armor). I wanna know which hides the blacksmith and how do you move them.
Asfar I know these Rocks will only move if you progress the Storyline, untill you need to go to the Tomb then their gone. and as for the lacksmith you have to do a little sideQuest + gather Moonstones :)

Chad89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Asfar I know these Rocks will only move if you progress the Storyline, untill you need to go to the Tomb then their gone. and as for the lacksmith you have to do a little sideQuest + gather Moonstones :)
So pretty much I went all the way from Mount Falcon back to Egypt for pretty much nothing (besides the fact I had enough to buy me that mansion)

PureMonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So pretty much I went all the way from Mount Falcon back to Egypt for pretty much nothing (besides the fact I had enough to buy me that mansion)
I supose thats the way to discribe it yes, that the only benefit was buying the mansion.

zero823

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

a Save where I got Lady Osira as sex slave you mean?:confused:
or the evil one where you are about to betray her?
(also got a Save file where I killed Khaan, after siding with her and stole 1 Element for myself with one the excuses but gotta figure out here if there's a bonus scene since she tells you she's tired but wants to give you a reward??? "throne room she be at then")
the one where you serve her and have the the queen and the mother in prison.
plus i have the save where they're all on your team, how do i fuck osira???