What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

For all of you interested in the pirates: Gabe said that the "encounter" in the Colosseum is the "last encounter" in the gold version of the game. It kinda sucks, I know, just talking. But hey, hopefully there'll be more in the next version.

roberttx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After restarting the game with the stone, I went the full evil route and have completed everything (I think) but finding the buried treasures. Osira still tells me she needs to relax before rewarding me. Any hints from anyone?

Last edited:

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Alt+enter to maximise

And you could have gotten a "reward" from Osira earlier - had you taken at least one of the keepers' powers for yourself, you could then have chosen the hidden third option when confronted by Osira to overpower her and usurp the throne. Also rape.

roberttx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alt+enter to maximise

And you could have gotten a "reward" from Osira earlier - had you taken at least one of the keepers' powers for yourself, you could then have chosen the hidden third option when confronted by Osira to overpower her and usurp the throne. Also rape.
I did take the powers from her, but didn't see a third option. and that was a long time ago...
crap..lol

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I did take the powers from her, but didn't see a third option. and that was a long time ago...
crap..lol
That's because the option is invisible? If you've ever played FF8 and got Bahamut, it's a similar thing as that (possibly inspired by that). When she asks why you betrayed her, you can either apologise one way or another in which case she forgives you, or you can take the invisible third option and fuck her over. Literally.

roberttx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's because the option is invisible? If you've ever played FF8 and got Bahamut, it's a similar thing as that (possibly inspired by that). When she asks why you betrayed her, you can either apologise one way or another in which case she forgives you, or you can take the invisible third option and fuck her over. Literally.
Oh well, might as well start over and try that option. This is my first RPG - never played any of the FF. This is a lot of game - especially for free.

I do wish the author would have had more casual sexual encounters with some of the characters as well as receiving the rewards from them.

Fyrebrand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, after much much playing, I have finally got the Opala and Farah to join my house. I have defeated all the legendaries and gained all the illustrations except #26.
Can anyone tell me where that is? Also i keep hearing the name Corrus mentioned? Who is this and where do I find him?
Also, I saw that Rome is an area to go to, is that just in the normal or +game?
And how do I get Opala and Farah to join my team? or is that in the + too?

Sorry about all the questions. Just wanna get it all cleared up before i restart lol.

Fangyfang

Reputation score

Stupid question how do i get Illustration 19?

clawixp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, after much much playing, I have finally got the Opala and Farah to join my house. I have defeated all the legendaries and gained all the illustrations except #26.
Can anyone tell me where that is? Also i keep hearing the name Corrus mentioned? Who is this and where do I find him?
Also, I saw that Rome is an area to go to, is that just in the normal or +game?
And how do I get Opala and Farah to join my team? or is that in the + too?

Sorry about all the questions. Just wanna get it all cleared up before i restart lol.
Legendary King Corus drops Illustration 26. This can only be obtained in the New Game+. Basically you need to reach the point you're at now, but in the New Game+. He'll be at that cave in the Snowy Mountains.

I have no idea about the others. I also would like to know how to get the royal family in my party.

roberttx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh well, might as well start over and try that option. This is my first RPG - never played any of the FF. This is a lot of game - especially for free.

I do wish the author would have had more casual sexual encounters with some of the characters as well as receiving the rewards from them.
hehe.........I'm now the Pharoah...cool.

Fyrebrand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Out of curiosity. what happens with the +game? Do you get to keep any of the illustrations or anything else? Or do I have to start from scratch all over again?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Out of curiosity. what happens with the +game? Do you get to keep any of the illustrations or anything else? Or do I have to start from scratch all over again?
You keep all paintings, illustrations, and nearly all magic and other items accumulated to that point.

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

True, you have to grind a little. Or you can use a Savegame editor and just cheat your character until it does 10k damage with every hit.
I've downloaded the savegame editor but i cant work out how to use it. I am not very computer literate so could someone explain how i use it. You can PM me. thanks

DaGoomba10

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's time for a really, really stupid question!

How do I change outfits?

ultimateloser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where is the fourth dream demon battle, i forgot her name. it is not random, since i have seen her in the exact same places as three other people on this very thread. does anyone remember, CUZ I CANT FIND IT.

roberttx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hehe.........I'm now the Pharoah...cool.
So I've done everything as Pharoah, is there an end to the second part of the game +? Or do you just keep rambling around?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where is the fourth dream demon battle, i forgot her name. it is not random, since i have seen her in the exact same places as three other people on this very thread. does anyone remember, CUZ I CANT FIND IT.
You need the leash of mystery.
Then just sleep until you have your fourth encounter.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I've done everything as Pharoah, is there an end to the second part of the game +? Or do you just keep rambling around?
That's it. There's no specific ending to Game+.

ultimateloser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need the leash of mystery.
Then just sleep until you have your fourth encounter.
does the leash have to be equipped? and is there a specific spot to sleep?