What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

ultimateloser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

No need to equip it.
Trigger it in your mansion.
didnt work, cant find naacia. is it only in newgame+? or is there something i missed?

nevermind, i found her, didnt sleep enough. Thanks!

Last edited:

gazbertino

Reputation score

How Do you get the lockpick?
also, im in new game plus, and i never got it on my other playthrough.

Reputation score

where is the save game directory
i just wanna see the art work he drew not play the agme so i downloaded the save but dont know where the save game directory is. and how do u save in game?

Reputation score

can someone upload all the illustrations, i fixed my save game problem thnaks for uploading the full game

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

please could someone explain in simple terms how to use the savegame editor:confused:

Fyrebrand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do I find the Lord of Time chappy? Thats pretty much all i gotta do now on the plus game. That and find the last eye of horus.

ultimateloser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have a question, somehow i got two orbs of restoration, not by using save game editor. i bought one, couldnt find it in my bag, so i got another one, and now it says that i have two in my possesion. does anyone know why? or if i can use both? i am about to start my first newgame+.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where do I find the Lord of Time chappy? Thats pretty much all i gotta do now on the plus game. That and find the last eye of horus.
He's at the waterfall west of the Greek village.

Much earlier in this thread you will find a spoiler list of all locations including all 14 Eyes of Horus.

JAvatar80

Reputation score

Hi everyone, this is JAvatar80, or JA for short. I'm a bit of a techno geek, and well, I decompiled the game, and using the database, made an SGEdit ini file with all items, weapons, armors, and skills, and the base ini is accurate for Jake only being able to get his "level up" skills. So you can use SGEdit to max Jake's level, stats, and then give him his skills, all from the first second you can save the game.

A few things:
1) I did nothing with switches/triggers. So you can't use SGEdit to advance plot, you have to play the game.
2) The player setup in this ini file ONLY determines what skills and equipment you can give Jake THROUGH the editor. It's currently set up so you can't give Jake anything you can't put on him in game, however I will show how to change that.

To use the file:
1st: Just download SGEdit from the earlier post that gave it, and unzip it somewhere you can find it.
2nd: Download and unzip this file into the same directory.
3rd: Open SGEdit.exe
4th: Drag the "Legend of Queen Opala.ini" file into the open SGEdit window.
5th: Either drag the savegame you want to edit into the SGEdit window, or "File", "Open", route to the savegame, and double click.
6th: Edit away.

The Party Tab allows you to set gold, and add items/weapons/armor. The first dropdown shows which part of the inventory you are looking at, items, weapons, or armor. The bottom left box with dropdown is for adding from the said category, and the bottom right box without dropdown is for changing how many of whatever it is you're looking at. The big window in the middle shows what you have aquired, even if you ran out. So if you run out of Potions, then save and quit the game, and bring up the editor, you will see "Potion" in the big window when set to items, with the "Amount" column showing "0". To change this, click on "Potion", the bottom right box will now say "Potion", with the lower left increment box saying "0". You can put any number you want in here, but you have to click either the up or down arrow to make the "Set Item" button usable. So if you type in "49", the button will not be usable, but then click the Up arrow next to your "49", and it will go up to "50", and "Set Item" button can now be used. Click the "Set Item" button, and the main window will now show "50" in the Amount column next to Potion.

The Player Tab shows Jake's level, current equipment, and currently earned skills. On the right is his Level and Experience, along with Health, Mana, and Stat Pluses. To increase ANY of these, first click on the thing you want to increase, say "Level". Then drag the slider bar on the far right down until he's the level you want(like 99). The equipment dropdowns are ALL equipment in the game, but limited to just what Jake can equip. The Skill Window shows what skills Jake already has learned, while the dropdown below it are all his unlearned skills. Again, the .ini only allows you to teach him skill he learns by leveling up. VERY IMPORTANT! After adjusting his stats with the slider, you have to click the "Change" Button near the bottom. ALSO! You have to go "File" "Save" to actually put any changes you made in the editor into the save game, be it equipment or stats. If you don't save, you didn't add anything.

If you want to change what the editor lets you equip Jake with, Open the .ini file with notepad. Find the following lines:
Weapon=001;002;003;004;005;006;007;008;009;010;011 ;012;013;014;015;016
Shield=001;002;003;004;005;006;007;008;009;010;011
Helmet=012;013;014;015;016;017;018;019;020;021
Armor=031;032;035;036;037;040;041;042;043;044;045; 047;048;050;051;052;053;054;055;056;058;060;061;06 3;064;065;066;067;069;070;071;072;073
Accessory=096;097;098;099;100;101;102;103;104;105; 106;107;108;109;110;111;112;113;114;115;116;117;11 8;119;120;121;122;123;124;125;126;127;128;129;130; 131;132;133;134;135;136;137;138
Skill=053;057;058;059;060;101;123;128

If you want to be able to equip Jake with ANY weapon, shield, helmet, armor, accessory, or skill, delete all the numbers, and replace them with ??? instead. To give him access to EVERYTHING in game, these lines will look like this:
Weapon=???
Shield=???
Helmet=???
Armor=???
Accessory=???
Skill=???

HOWEVER! If you equip Jake with, say, a Bow or Staff, or armor he can't normally equip, then change the equipment IN GAME, you will have to reload, or save, quit, and reopen the savegame in SGEdit to re-equip him how you want. This is un-needed, though, since all the weapons pretty much are equal(meaning the lowest level sword and lowest level bow are the same weapon except icon and attack animation). This skills, on the other hand, once he knows them, he can use them. Period.

Hope everyone enjoys and finds this helpful! If anyone has questions, I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.

Attachments

ultimateloser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it even possible to defeat king corrus? i cant hit him 90% of the time, and when i do there is always less than 300 damage. he has 99,999 health, and he has about a jillion skills. can you beat him or is he supposed to be like altum, unbeatable. at least the first time. can he be beaten?

ultimateloser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How Do you get the lockpick?
also, im in new game plus, and i never got it on my other playthrough.
you can get the lockpick in the old ruins, or something. turn left at the crossroads on the way to the tower of hades. somewhere in the ruins with zombies and gargoyles. and eventually angels. i think. if im completely wrong, let me know.

JAvatar80

Reputation score

you can get the lockpick in the old ruins, or something. turn left at the crossroads on the way to the tower of hades. somewhere in the ruins with zombies and gargoyles. and eventually angels. i think. if im completely wrong, let me know.
No, you are correct. South from the Tower of Hades to the crossroads, then hang a left. You enter the Ruins of Time, with is a destroyed building. Heading up, you reach a church like building. Go up from the entrance as much as possible, and the lockpick is in a chest in this room.

Chad89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, played through evil side, betrayed Osira, got Farah, Opala and Osira in the mansion. My question is how do you get them into your party.

ultimateloser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, played through evil side, betrayed Osira, got Farah, Opala and Osira in the mansion. My question is how do you get them into your party.
you have to have sex with them four times, according t oanother person in this thread, and then you can have them in your party.

Edit...does anyone know where the ultimate sword is? i thought it was king corrus, lord of time, or one of the maps but none of these had the ultimate sword. i have ultimate everything else.

Fyrebrand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get Osira into your mansion? I cant get her out of the jail

Chad89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get Osira into your mansion? I cant get her out of the jail
I got all the employees from Festival Island (Won and bought) and went down to talk to her, through the bars, and had her move in.

Chad89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm being an idiot right now but how do you get the attention of the Demoness Naacias?

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

In greece, you go south of the merchant woman just south of the tower, then east and you'll find a building, sleeping in there should trigger the first encounter, than keep sleeping and the next encounter will be triggered at random.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it even possible to defeat king corrus? i cant hit him 90% of the time, and when i do there is always less than 300 damage. he has 99,999 health, and he has about a jillion skills. can you beat him or is he supposed to be like altum, unbeatable. at least the first time. can he be beaten?
Unlike Altum he's certainly beatable.
You need some of the right equipment: Sun or divinity armour and shields are necessary, and a good weapon, something like the undead sword.
The girls, I'm presuming you have all of Opala, Farah and Osira in your party, should all have their ultimate weapons.
The first few rounds against Corrus you do little damage because of his punishment attacks. This wears off after a time, so just keep the party defending or boosting health or attack skills.
As to killing him, Jake's spiral blade attack alone can pump a couple of thousand hits a shot easily, let alone what the special attacks of the rest do.
Take lots of healing potions and keep the group up to snuff with full or close to full health. That way Corrus can't take anyone out.
If you've got the lariat of mystery solved, you don't have to worry about Corrus's punishment penalties; you're unaffected.