What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

Bleachigo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

King Korus is nothing, just use might if u have and power and spiral blade and u gonna kill him, and ofc use heal, and that is that!!

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if i remember correctly, you get the ultimaye sword either from the beatball/madball quest, or from another such quest or treasure you dig up...

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

You get the ultimate sword from castella at her house after killing the father of all monsters.

Chad89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've read of mention of enslaving Naacia, how is that done?

warhammer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after u go to the furry heaven can u go again or no? if so how do i get back again lol :eek:

oh and also when u find that catgirl in the winter island land the one that asks u to bring her to egypt can u do anything with her?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Read your way through this thread.
It's all in here.

Chad89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where all the mad/beatballs are and what time it has to be to see them.

HHH2

Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to get around the asshat standing in the artshop that's blocking your way to the 2nd painting?

Chad89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to get around the asshat standing in the artshop that's blocking your way to the 2nd painting?
It has been said before, but go into the shop at night, the guy is gone.

Bleachigo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did anybody know will it be some update or patch, or something for this game??

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did anybody know will it be some update or patch, or something for this game??
No update I'm aware of, but I believe the maker is working on a sequel to it (hence the possible game over after completing it if you take the good side and go back to the final dungeon where you fight Opala's sister, which I recall reading was a tie-in to the sequel).

Kami102

Reputation score

Argh...

Does anyone know where exactly Painting 02 is?

I keep hearing about an art store in Egypt, but I've looked in every building and I can't find it anywhere. It's driving me crazy as it's the final Painting I need to finish the collection

Melni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kami: To get to the art store in capital on the main crossroads you go west, next south and again south. And go at night or one persistant guy wil be standing on your way to the painting.

Last edited:

Kami102

Reputation score

Kami: To get to the art store in capital on the main crossroads you go west, next south and again south. And go at night or one persistant guy wil be standing on your way to the painting.

Those were stairs?! I thought that was like a wall! D'oh!

Thank you! :D

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

The angle brackets in your post are messing up the HTML, because < SCRIPT> is a valid HTML tag.

Change the angle brackets to something different, or put a space between the first angle bracket and the word "script", as I have done.

Melni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately I can't edit or delete that posts.

Anyway, what I wanted to say is that somehow I managed to break my save cause of closing game during saving and I don’t have any backup cause stuped me was overwriting the same file.
I wanted to have perfectly ended 1st game, so after I imperfectly completed game in good story mode I started a new one (without orb), in bad mode. I spent so much time on it that now I feel like to cry. Can anyone have a savegame to share with me, which is similar to my achievments in the game?

These are:
- Became a Pharao (taken powers of all 4 guardians though I don’t care of them anymore)
- Had team: Gath’d, Dargon, Phalean
- team lvls like 34-35, moon, royal and some special stuff as equipment
- Collected all or most of pictures (haven’t checked, maybe 1 was missing)
- Fought all battles with Hen’Tai
- Defeated all Legendaries (all but King Corus since I haven’t played + yet)
- Had fully upgraded mansion with all staff
- Fought all battles with Eduard the 3rd
- Defeated Striker on arena
- Collected all paintings
- Defeated Darhart once (I don’t know if thers 2nd encounter cause after that my save has broke)
- Fought 2 battles with Naacia the Dreamhunter (I’d like to have her as a slave)
- Had 1 encounter with sexy Pirates
- Visited Furry Heaven
- found probably the most of hidden treasures
- (completed all minor quests)
- explored all Grece, Egypt, Winterland, Festival Island, Monster Cove, Dead Stone, reached the end of Mansion of the Lord
- Had atleast 12 moonstones as I remember
- Had atleast 23 tablets of history as I remember
- obtained all outfits (standard, adventurer, gentleman, black knight)
- talked with Castella after defeating most of Legendaries so she went fight King Corus
- collected 4 parts of jewelery of goddess

I care the most on ending, teammates and killed legendaries but I’ll gratefully accept anything you can give me which is a bit similar to mine. :(

Edit: I forgot to say that I play Golden Edition.

Last edited:

Lurch072

Reputation score

I am stuck lol. I beat the game as the Hero, married Opala. In post game I killed all legnedaries, missed out on dream lady enocunter (killed her but didn't have leash), did all the optional islands and such. I decided to do a restore orb to get a chance to fight chronos and I wanted to get the evil side done to see what it like. However, after I captured Farah and tried for Opala, the royal gaurds swarm in and I can't get to her. Further more, I can't get to Osira's lair to tell her the bad news since I can't find the guys that take me there and the teleport orbs aren't working. Where should I go/What should I do?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

DeMatt broke de post...

PrettyboyD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wat r u supposed to do after you beat the vampire lord cause im stuck on hero mode. I beat all of the legendaries except king corrus, Naccia is my slave, went to furry heaven. Also, how do I fight Osira because, she's in jail.

Last edited:

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am stuck lol. I beat the game as the Hero, married Opala. In post game I killed all legnedaries, missed out on dream lady enocunter (killed her but didn't have leash), did all the optional islands and such. I decided to do a restore orb to get a chance to fight chronos and I wanted to get the evil side done to see what it like. However, after I captured Farah and tried for Opala, the royal gaurds swarm in and I can't get to her. Further more, I can't get to Osira's lair to tell her the bad news since I can't find the guys that take me there and the teleport orbs aren't working. Where should I go/What should I do?
The guy you need is standing outside the weapon shop.