What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

avatoa

Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

Is there a link to the walkthrough yet or what? Because all of this information is very confusing.:confused:

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a link to the walkthrough yet or what? Because all of this information is very confusing.:confused:
Ya there is one, it's been here since 4 weeks ago last I checked, give it a search it's probably buried in the pages since it's been there so long.

PrettyboyD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wat r u supposed to do after you beat the vampire lord cause im stuck on hero mode. I beat all of the legendaries except king corrus, Naccia is my slave, went to furry heaven. Also, how do I fight Osira because, she's in jail.:confused:

quickusername

Reputation score

the black knight is unkillable.

here is how I know. I edited his hp using cheat engine. (4 byte, uknown initial value, hit him for 0 no change, hit him for number then search decreased value)

I found his value.. which gave him something like 100k hp I think. I set it to 11 (5 hp) - hit him and he doesn't die. It remains at 0 hp or value 1.

So he truly is a must lose.

However I did and evil run and a good run. (you can't encounter him on an evil run). Maybe if you do a good run - get the forced loss and do yet another good run it will change? IDK, maybe someone to test it out.

Also you can keep the royals (farrah,opala, osira) in your battle team so long as you have them in your party and never take them out before doing new game +. You won't be able to do remove them or sleep with em though for a new run but they keep battle function.

Do note that I think other people (axe girl, spear guy, healer) fit the battle slots better. The royals only get 1 weapon upgrade and are stuck with their crappy non auto armor. (no helm or shield nothing but clothing/accessory)

Osira and farrah get the revive all skill, osira gets some nice GREATLY all auto buffs and opala's stuff is disappointing stat inflicting stuff that don't do good on bosses.

As you can buy supreme health potions (all hp all and tonics for same) on new game + the nun gets the boot making my ideal battle team Hero, Axe,Spear, Osira. Magic seems to suck in this game. Buy em for town dialogue I guess. Also the 300 sp attack skill seems to be the last thing they learn, even at lv 99 (cheated of course to see)

kent

Reputation score

farah offered to be in my party and i rejected her at the time. Will i be able to get her to offer again or is it a lost cause now? she's gone back to only wanting to fuck all the time lol

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are there any cheat codes for the game???

quickusername

Reputation score

Farrah -not sure. To recruit them you gotta have em slaves and sleep several times until mansion -then sleep (anal,oral,foot,etc..) until they offer. Try doing 4-5 times again if she is in your party.

Note you should to be safe fully upgrade mansion, have all servants except 1 maid (and maybe jester) as I think I heard osira requires like 12 -not all.

After you get em you can get everybody. Combat wise I think they are subpar.

As for cheat codes - this is a rpgmaker game. These are incredibly easy to value edit.

Download cheat engine.

For most in game things the formula is 4bytes/ x2 +1. Example you have 250 gold to start with. Open process game.exe. New search 4 bytes. Enter 501 as first scan. (250x2 +1). Open pirate chest for 100 gold. Now you have 350 gold so enter 701. One value should be there - if not repeat. Change it to 600001 for 300k gold and click the box if you want it frozen.

Use the same formula for items. example 5 str seeds. search 11. use 1. search 9. until the value is alone. enter 99x2+1. tada

For hp - of enemy my first post had it. can use same trick for current hp of your guys. (god mode)

For future reference rpgmaker games with random encounters do this... unknown initial value - type 1 byte. take a step. value has decreased. repeat until one or a couple of values appear. simply pick one and freeze it. never fails.

Also sometimes a few games use 4 byte exact count - so 16 is actually 16 - no foolery needed. Quite rare though - always try x2+1 first.

Oh yeah click the speed hack and set it to whatever and apply too. I like playing these games walking and fighting incredibly fast.

Enjoy your suprisingly good h-game

Last edited:

Crusty

Reputation score

I tried using the search engine as much as possible to avoid repeating questions, but I just couldn't find this:

When you refer to a game+, what does it mean? I'm playing the gold edition (from the link in Gabe's Hentai foundry profile) and there are a few discrepancies. The rock in front of the cave in the snowy mountain is still in place, for example, even though Castella has already gone after Legendary whatsisface.

Chad89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried using the search engine as much as possible to avoid repeating questions, but I just couldn't find this:

When you refer to a game+, what does it mean? I'm playing the gold edition (from the link in Gabe's Hentai foundry profile) and there are a few discrepancies. The rock in front of the cave in the snowy mountain is still in place, for example, even though Castella has already gone after Legendary whatsisface.
The Game+ is after you've defeated the main plot line you are able to use the Orb of Restoration (I believe is its name) and restart the game, keeping any hired people (if you have the royal family in your team at the time of using you can't swap them out after going back), gold, experience and most of your inventory. But it also introduces stronger monsters to fight and changes chest locations around some.

By way Orb of Restoration is in the same store in the Captial of Egypt as the guy with Big Balls.

kent

Reputation score

^ not sure what you mean? I simply escaped the island after looting the place lol.

I'm on new game+ and am not sure how to get treasure map 4 or 5. I've done everything and have been everywhere i can think of. Does anyone know how to get them?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

^ not sure what you mean? I simply escaped the island after looting the place lol.

I'm on new game+ and am not sure how to get treasure map 4 or 5. I've done everything and have been everywhere i can think of. Does anyone know how to get them?
The pirate babes drop them after you beat them in Greece.

Reputation score

sorry, correction.
where do i travel after I have defeated the vampire lord???

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does nybody know how to get to the last legendary monster King corus??? I had been trying to do so but can't fine it nywhere.

Akumanoko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does nybody know how to get to the last legendary monster King corus??? I had been trying to do so but can't fine it nywhere.
You can only find king corus in the new game +.

whaevr

Reputation score

How do I get to Greece the first time? Ive been walking around leveling up and havent found out how yet...

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can just use those, just search RPGmaker XP savegame editor and you should come across a website that has a black backdrop and white letters, download that. Use the second exe. locate the savegame file and you can edit gold amount as well as Str LvL etc.

im getting a load error when i try to open the save, what is wrong?

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can anyone tell me why i can't see the traps even though i am using an eye of horus. Can see monsters but not traps.

digitalzombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone tell me why i can't see the traps even though i am using an eye of horus. Can see monsters but not traps.
Um, IIRC, you need the goddess items to see traps and such.