What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

BETMARK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

:eek: . . .
I... can't... belive...
The new game was just a****ing item to buy inside a shop?!?
:( of course I was unable to find it just playing.

Thank you so much, really!
First of all I'll go to look for the item for the fat guy (I've already visited that cave, but thank you anyway to have told me where the item was... expetially because I haven't seen that before).

---

And now, if somebody can be the same way kind: I love the menu graphic of this game, for example the windows that appears after a victory (expetially the ones that show when a character reach a new level).
Do someone know how to modify (and in that case 'copy') those options in RPGmaker Xp?
I would like to enhance my own rpg-hentai game.
I still don't know how to change the 'start menu' words (in this game the word 'shutdown' has been changed in 'quit', so it is possible), or how to add new options in the 'in-game menu' (like 'gallery', achievement', etc.).

Thank you again.
I know this maybe is not the right place where to ask those last quests, but maybe somebody of yours know a link or something similar.

-BETMARK-

PS: Sorry for my bad english
PPS: of course I will warn you when (and IF) a beta of my game will be aviable

Last edited:

Lollercoaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ya, i just tried that... got it working now, lol. sorry, about not using the spoiler previously. if you refresh, I spoiler hidden my previous posts.

---------------------

ah no XXX with her, and no pic (I mean a lower one, not just her head/face, lol) of her too, right?

as she seems to be hot, at least from her teasing of you about her body V.V

...wonders if Castella is more "mature" than Farah is...
YEah, it does kind of suck that Castella has no scene, same with some of the other characters you flirt with (if you can even call it flirting), but never actually get to do anything dirty with.

IEATWOLRD

Reputation score

Having problem when my character keeps walking up, like the up key is stuck.

Anyone know a fix for this?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Having problem when my character keeps walking up, like the up key is stuck.

Anyone know a fix for this?

It happens from time to time with RPG games.
Just close the program and reboot your computer.

malkits

Lurker
Reputation score

Any reason why my AVG security is going off on this thing?

Caboose2727

Reputation score

for some reason when I'm with Fareh or Opala and no matter what option i press after you know...? thing when she asks you what you want, the game screen always goes black after she agrees. it doesn't crash cause i can close easily...can anyone help?

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

for some reason when I'm with Fareh or Opala and no matter what option i press after you know...? thing when she asks you what you want, the game screen always goes black after she agrees. it doesn't crash cause i can close easily...can anyone help?
You must have disabled the sound, because those are voice only events, the black screen is normal, if i understand what you mean at least.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is there any news of when Gabe will have the sequel game done, and if it'll be free or not?

Kaar

Reputation score

I just beat me by Altum.
But where do I go next please, I can not find the place?

sorry but I just read dozens of pages without really find a clear answer.

and for Opala, then I hope that my answer other than "You Are The Hero of egypt?
Farah and I Osiira in my team.

Edit :

I kept looking this thread and found this :
3. Concerning the meeting in the bandit hideout where you get to fight Altum:

First: As already said Altum is INVINCIBLE.
Second: There is no continuation of that meeting, at least not in this game. Maybe there will be one if there should be a sequel.
It is not possible ...
It's the end of the game?
You have to go to the game +?

I miss the picture 26, where is it please?
It is possible to recover Opala in the game +?

Otherwise I have all the Moonstone, weapons and armor, while the eyes of Horus and shelves, etc..

Last edited:

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok this might be a stupid post and i dont know is someone has alread asked this but, how do you get all three of the slaves to move in with you, i chose the 3rd option to betray osira and i have a fully upgraded house and fully staffed but it is not on new game+ can anyone help?

aethura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there is something you can do with these imprints on the ground (attached image)

Also, after defeating Osira, when I go back to the pharaoh's tomb I see a scene where Seth kills the guards and releases Osira, then I get a gameover. Was that supposed to happen? Did I not do something properly?

Attachments

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Also, after defeating Osira, when I go back to the pharaoh's tomb I see a scene where Seth kills the guards and releases Osira, then I get a gameover. Was that supposed to happen? Did I not do something properly?
this is just a cut scene for the upcoming sequel cant remember if you can do anything after you engage it though

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I dont know if this has been answered ether but does anyone know where the sunstones are for the blacksmith?

Kaar

Reputation score

Altum defeat me.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Kaar, sn, aethura: the answers to all your questions are located in posts earlier in this thread.
Aethura, those are just flooring marks. They mean nothing.

Kaar

Reputation score

Kaar: the answers to all your questions are located in posts earlier in this thread.
Sorry but my english is not very well, that's not my usual.

I wrote this but no reponse :

I just beat me by Altum.

and for Opala, then I hope that my answer other than "You Are The Hero of egypt?
Farah and I Osiira in my team.

Edit :

I kept looking this thread and found this :
3. Concerning the meeting in the bandit hideout where you get to fight Altum:

First: As already said Altum is INVINCIBLE.
Second: There is no continuation of that meeting, at least not in this game. Maybe there will be one if there should be a sequel.
It is not possible ...
It's the end of the game?
You have to go to the game +?

Otherwise I have all the Moonstone, weapons and armor, while the eyes of Horus and shelves, etc..

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

this link contains krass' post with his/her file that will answer nearly every single question, credit goes to krass of course:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=182684&postcount=167

and here's the link for the walkthrough thread too, if you don't know about it already:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=4079

----------------------------------------------------------------

1. you can ONLY have all 3 Royals (Opala, Farah, and Osira) on team if you do the evil path and get/do the secret/hidden ending, becoming the pharoah of egypt and making all 3 of them your sex slaves.

for the good path, at best you can only have Opala+Farah or Osiria+Farah, but you can NOT have all 3. you simply choose the ending option of making Opala wife/sex slave or making Osira sex slave. you get can get Farah no matter what, she's an "EASY" woman to get.

*you can ONLY get the royals to join you AFTER you see the credits role. The only other thing that I can think of, is to make sure you got the updated game, as in the original version of the game, there was a bug/mistake where the input was EXACTLY 12 staff members, when it was suppose to be 12 and higher staff members (this was corrected in the updated version of the game). Last thing is to make sure you choose the right options for Opala, Osira, and Farah, as they have to be sex slaves (this is for getting all 3 of them, which can ONLY be done in the evil path, pharoah victory-hidden choice), and make sure you invite them, otherwise if you decline it, they're lost for good in terms of getting them.

2. there's NO other scene with Altium (the uber powerful dark knight you can't beat), Rughart (the fat bandit leader guy), and Valencio (the assassin cloaked/mysterious guy) after the bandit fortress. that's it. it's just presumably foreshadowing for the sequel game, gabe is working on. Nor is there another scene with Darkhart after the Lord's mansion/isle scene/battle, either. Again, presumably foreshadowing stuff in the sequel game, gabe is working on.

3. there's NO "end" to the game AFTER you already seen the credits and continue playing. simply do however much there is left to do that you want to as this is when nearly all of the "side quests and scenes" open up for you to do, and then buy the orb of restoration from the gift shop (balls merchant) in the main square in the capitol of egypt, and play the New Game +, to get a few more extra scenes and slightly changed up game and item locations and better equipment and harder monsters and such etc.

new game +, is pretty much the same type of game, just harder and altered slightly and there's some other things as well different, but the only real big difference is that you can start the new game + with a full team of 4, but you're stuck with them, until you can get/change party members, which can be bad if you have the unarmored royals at low character levels when doing the new game +.

Last edited:

Kaar

Reputation score

Ok, Altum is the end of game.
Next, go to game+ for the next ! go go go !
I stop it to walk in the fog :D

Thanks very muchfor the response.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The bandit fortress (Altum, Rughart, and Valencio scene in it), is not the "end of the game".

the bandit fortress is simply 1 of many "sub quests/scenes" to do after the credits.

the "end of the game" is when you completed all the "sub quests/scenes" and leveled your characters up as much as you want, got best equipment, all items, found/got everything, and whatever else you want to do or can do. Then you can buy the Orb of Restoration, and play the "2nd part" of the game, the new game +.

I'm probably going to forget/omit/leave out some of these, but here's a quick list:

"sub quests/scenes" in the normal game:

Hell's Cavern/Moon equipment, Snowy Land/Royal Equipment, Lord's Mansion/Isle and Darkhart battle/scene, Monster Cove and its castle/dungeon thing, Dead Rock and its Heaven of Furries temple thing and Nypha scene, Festival Island and its staff members and Arena battles, Edward the 3rd's 5 battles, getting the 2 or 3 Royals (good path = Opala/Osira + Farah, and evil path+Pharoah option/choice = Opala+Osira+Farah), the boat-sea octo-Farah-rape scene, the boat-pirate girls scene (pirate girls scene 1), the autograph girl scene, the LM (Legendary Monsters) battles/Castela and her house in Greece scene, Naacia the Demon's battles/scenes, Bandit Town and Bandit Fortress/Rughart-Altum-Valencio scene, and etc?

the other sub-quests/scenes that you might have heard about are in New Game +:

here's just some of them:

Pirate girls scene 2 and 3, Corrus LM battle/Castela scene, Emperor of Time battle/scenes, new equipment and new locations of them, and etc..

Last edited:

rb9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm really interested in seeing the Bad End (where you join Osira and she becomes goddess) but do not want to go through everything again, does anybody have a save or know if it's possible to access using the existing saves in earlier posts? Thanks guys.