What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

I don't really think there's much to "See", except for maybe some slightly different text lines. I did this ending a while ago, but don't remember that well and sorry but I don't have saves for it either.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Queen Opala II will be out in summer 2011.
Details from swegabe here:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thank you for the notice! :D

zazir

Reputation score

Ok i been playing this for a while and just thought you needed to get further in the game but now i think somehtings wrong. The Male Visitor at the art shop in egypt just stands there blocking your way to the picture 02, but for me he hasn't moved since i started playing! Is this a glich or am i supposed to have done something, this makes no sense!

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok i been playing this for a while and just thought you needed to get further in the game but now i think somehtings wrong. The Male Visitor at the art shop in egypt just stands there blocking your way to the picture 02, but for me he hasn't moved since i started playing! Is this a glich or am i supposed to have done something, this makes no sense!
This has been answered a ton of times in this thread.
Go back at night.

sgjedi

Reputation score

- Hi all. I wanted to say that the game's great... or should I say it's so awesome that I've been playing it for 28 hours up till now and I'm still enjoying every single second of it.
I'd have a few questions tho:
1.- Is there a way - a grinding spot or a monster type - from where you could get "unlimited" seeds to increase your stats? Or is the number of seeds limited ingame?:S
2.- Can we somehow "upgrade" the royal family members' items or they can only use the items they start with? Cause later on during the game (e.g. lvl 40 +++) those items are not really powerful any more :S
3. - Does anybody know what are the "spawning spots" of that stuck-up, egoist, light-blue haired knight who keeps insulting us and calling us a peasant. For the first time he did it on the bridge in front of the royal palace in Egypt, and for the second time we kicked his butt in the WeaponStore in Egypt.
- Is there a "working" save-game editor with which we could change the "Base attributes" like DEX, STR and the rest and NOT JUST FOR THE MAIN HERO but the other party members as well? Or maybe even to change item stats and character names. Unfortunately you can only pick your own name and the name of the butler.... I smartly named him "Fucker" ... well looking at his "face"that was the first thing that came to my mind: "What is this dirty old fuc_ker doing in my "new" house.... Intruder... kill him..." So anyhow I've tried to get this RP_MAKER XP" stuff in order to try to "tamper with" either the save game files or the entire game itself, but I'm just a regular "Stupid-user" so I did not succeed... Yeah.... I'm good at dissecting people but not computer softwares... they do not teach that for us doctors... bahh... :SS
- If somebody would be so kind to either answer me here or simply PM me I'd really appreciate it. Thx in advance,
SG JEDI
-
-
P.S.: Sorry for the "double post" - I've posted the same message in a similar topic here I guess, but I don't know which one of them is more "live" nowadays. I hope you don't mind it. :D

zazir

Reputation score

This has been answered a ton of times in this thread.
Go back at night.
thanx and i'm sry i actually tried using the search to find anything about it but i just couldn't find anything with the search.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

- Hi all. I wanted to say that the game's great... or should I say it's so awesome that I've been playing it for 28 hours up till now and I'm still enjoying every single second of it.
I'd have a few questions tho:
1.- Is there a way - a grinding spot or a monster type - from where you could get "unlimited" seeds to increase your stats? Or is the number of seeds limited ingame?:S
2.- Can we somehow "upgrade" the royal family members' items or they can only use the items they start with? Cause later on during the game (e.g. lvl 40 +++) those items are not really powerful any more :S
3. - Does anybody know what are the "spawning spots" of that stuck-up, egoist, light-blue haired knight who keeps insulting us and calling us a peasant. For the first time he did it on the bridge in front of the royal palace in Egypt, and for the second time we kicked his butt in the WeaponStore in Egypt.
- Is there a "working" save-game editor with which we could change the "Base attributes" like DEX, STR and the rest and NOT JUST FOR THE MAIN HERO but the other party members as well? Or maybe even to change item stats and character names. Unfortunately you can only pick your own name and the name of the butler.... I smartly named him "Fucker" ... well looking at his "face"that was the first thing that came to my mind: "What is this dirty old fuc_ker doing in my "new" house.... Intruder... kill him..." So anyhow I've tried to get this RP_MAKER XP" stuff in order to try to "tamper with" either the save game files or the entire game itself, but I'm just a regular "Stupid-user" so I did not succeed... Yeah.... I'm good at dissecting people but not computer softwares... they do not teach that for us doctors... bahh... :SS
- If somebody would be so kind to either answer me here or simply PM me I'd really appreciate it. Thx in advance,
SG JEDI
-
-
P.S.: Sorry for the "double post" - I've posted the same message in a similar topic here I guess, but I don't know which one of them is more "live" nowadays. I hope you don't mind it. :D
1. To my knowledge the number of seeds is limited. They come only in specific chests and a few specific monster encounters.

2. Ultimate versions of Queen's Saber, Matriarch's Staff and Ultimate Magic Dust (Opala, Farah, Osira) can all be found in Game+ (that's after you use the Orb of Restoration). They are found in Mansion of the Lord, Monster Cove and the island of the dead.

3. Edward III (a play on words for Edward the Turd) can be found in: 1. weapon shop, 2. Greek village, 3. the abandoned castle, 4. Ruins of the Lost, and finally the Arena. They are found in that order only. And he gets a lot tougher each time.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanx and i'm sry i actually tried using the search to find anything about it but i just couldn't find anything with the search.
No problem.
It may take a while but there's actually a ton of very useful information from reading through this entire thread.

sgjedi

Reputation score

Where can you find the bountyhunter girl's ultimate target/enemy? I got some hints that somewhere around north in that wintervillage, there in a cave, but once I got there, I find a "suspicious" cave at the far "West" (all the way to the left on the map), but a huge rock is blocking the entrance... I've already finished the story mode, so I thought that all the boulders will be removed.... guess I was wrong. So what "event" do I have to trigger to remove that huge rock... or am I at the wrong place?
-
- Ohh, by the way. I've found a "pixel art set" (you know the little pixelstuff how our character looks while running all around the world - the small "chibi" dude) while tampering with the game files where we can see a big orange dragon - same appearance as the previous yellow "high commander" dragon slave of Osira in the story mode. And so on this pixel art set we can see that this orange dragon is fucking Osira and at the end of the pixel pic-line he "inflates" her belly with guess what. :p So is this "scene" somewhere in the game actually or is it just some extra file that is unfortunately not in the game?
THX for the help in advance.:D

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where can you find the bountyhunter girl's ultimate target/enemy? I got some hints that somewhere around north in that wintervillage, there in a cave, but once I got there, I find a "suspicious" cave at the far "West" (all the way to the left on the map), but a huge rock is blocking the entrance... I've already finished the story mode, so I thought that all the boulders will be removed.... guess I was wrong. So what "event" do I have to trigger to remove that huge rock... or am I at the wrong place?
-
- Ohh, by the way. I've found a "pixel art set" (you know the little pixelstuff how our character looks while running all around the world - the small "chibi" dude) while tampering with the game files where we can see a big orange dragon - same appearance as the previous yellow "high commander" dragon slave of Osira in the story mode. And so on this pixel art set we can see that this orange dragon is fucking Osira and at the end of the pixel pic-line he "inflates" her belly with guess what. :p So is this "scene" somewhere in the game actually or is it just some extra file that is unfortunately not in the game?
THX for the help in advance.:D
Triggering the encounter with King Corus requires the following:
1. Kill enough legendary monsters that the bounty hunter leaves the capital;
2. Go to Castella's house in southern Greece.
3. Go to the blocked cave in Snowy Mountain.

The art to which you refer happens only in the evil path.

sgjedi

Reputation score

Triggering the encounter with King Corus requires the following:
1. Kill enough legendary monsters that the bounty hunter leaves the capital;
2. Go to Castella's house in southern Greece.
3. Go to the blocked cave in Snowy Mountain.

The art to which you refer happens only in the evil path.
- Well... Since it still did not work I searched all over the internet and have found something "ineresting".... or maybe annoying.... Cause it sais that you have to have an item named "Castella's Notes" or something like that and simply killing the legendary monsters might not be the only requirement. But then comes my next question: Wher do we get this quest item from? Could somebody help me out a bit?:S
- Yeah. I know that Im hopeless.:D
"-- edit: the reason why the cave remains blocked is that I should be in the PG in order to be able to get in there... ahh. :S"
-
- And one more question about the art thingie: Which evil ending do you have to do? Cause I've picked the "Pharaoh ending" - that is also considered to be an "Evil ending" - still I have not seen this scene. :S
-
-3rd - new- question there's a Black Dragon flying around in approximately halfway to Osira's throne room. Can we somehow "snipe" that dude down? I tried to stand as close to him as possible on the cliffs, but I can't aggro him... Isthere any trick to lure that big boy down to meet his doom? Or is he just some "critter" ? :p

Last edited:

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

- Well... Since it still did not work I searched all over the internet and have found something "ineresting".... or maybe annoying.... Cause it sais that you have to have an item named "Castella's Notes" or something like that and simply killing the legendary monsters might not be the only requirement. But then comes my next question: Wher do we get this quest item from? Could somebody help me out a bit?:S
- Yeah. I know that Im hopeless.:D
"-- edit: the reason why the cave remains blocked is that I should be in the PG in order to be able to get in there... ahh. :S"
-
- And one more question about the art thingie: Which evil ending do you have to do? Cause I've picked the "Pharaoh ending" - that is also considered to be an "Evil ending" - still I have not seen this scene. :S
-
-3rd - new- question there's a Black Dragon flying around in approximately halfway to Osira's throne room. Can we somehow "snipe" that dude down? I tried to stand as close to him as possible on the cliffs, but I can't aggro him... Isthere any trick to lure that big boy down to meet his doom? Or is he just some "critter" ? :p
You find Castella's note when you go to Castella's house and meet with her.

The dragon scene happens after you kidnap Opala.

No, the flying dragon is just artwork.

Adrian24

Lurker
Reputation score

I've got 2 questions for New game+:

1. Does Edward III show up? I can't find him (I defeated him in Arena in the first game).

2. How to get madball quest in New game+? I've read that some girl on Festival island gives it, but I've looked everywhere and can't find nobody with exclamation mark for quest. I've spoken with redhead hunter and she says only "good hunting".
I did all that after I finished the New game+ (got Opala and Osira in the team).

Is there something I need to do before I get madball quest to get it?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've got 2 questions for New game+:

1. Does Edward III show up? I can't find him (I defeated him in Arena in the first game).

2. How to get madball quest in New game+? I've read that some girl on Festival island gives it, but I've looked everywhere and can't find nobody with exclamation mark for quest. I've spoken with redhead hunter and she says only "good hunting".
I did all that after I finished the New game+ (got Opala and Osira in the team).

Is there something I need to do before I get madball quest to get it?
1. Yes. He shows up again exactly the same way and in the same places as he did the first time.

2. Madball quest occurs only in game plus after use of the orb of restoration. And yes, it's the girl who says "good hunting".

warlock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi guys!

I just beat story mode. Can you tell me how can I hire staff into my tavern?

And is there any cheats in this game?

thanks.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hi guys!

thanks.
Hire staff at the Bunny girl on Festival Island.
No cheats that I know of.
But then they're really not needed for this game.

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi guys!

thanks.
You could always edit the RPGMaker Save file using SGEdit. There are some bugged weapons and items that allows for you to do a shitton of damage and so that any damage done to you is reduced to 0 always. As for unlocking the maps, characters, and sex scenes, you'll have to use Krass's custom save file.

SGEdit:

Krass's Save File: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=430&d=1287801781

Reputation score

Where can I find the mysterious leash? Is it on Dead Rock or Monster Island...or are those both wrong locations lol.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where can I find the mysterious leash? Is it on Dead Rock or Monster Island...or are those both wrong locations lol.
It's on Dead Rock using the tomb as the portal.
You need both Broken Pieces and have the smith reforge them into the Ancient Key.