What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

warlock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

@iRoxor thanks for the save file! :)

I have another questions.
-How can I unlock the Farah's secret sex scene? I dunno where the stables is.
-And how can I unlock the cave area northwest of snow town?

thanks.:)

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You should be able to view any sex scene with an inventory item called the "Book of Illustrations".

As to answer your question, the Stables is located in a hidden-ish path to the left of the entrance of Opala's Castle. (To the left of the castle's double doors after crossing the bridge and flower garden path)

warlock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I've just found Castella at her house but I still can't get to the blocked cave outside wintero. I read earlier post that said Castella will give me her note if I met her at her house but she didn't, or I did something wrong? Walking all the way around is pissing me off!

Last edited:

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok, I've just found Castella at her house but I still can't get to the blocked cave outside wintero. I read earlier post that said Castella will give me her note if I met her at her house but she didn't, or I did something wrong? Walking all the way around is pissing me off!
You have to have killed off 75% of the legendary monsters for Castella to appear at her house. If she's still on the street in the capital, the house encounter won't occur.

warlock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to have killed off 75% of the legendary monsters for Castella to appear at her house. If she's still on the street in the capital, the house encounter won't occur.
OK. I've read the old post that I have to start the new game+ to unlock the wintero cave but thanks for answering my question!:)

[NEW] How can I get more sex scene beside 4 secret sex scene?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

OK. I've read the old post that I have to start the new game+ to unlock the wintero cave but thanks for answering my question!:)

[NEW] How can I get more sex scene beside 4 secret sex scene?
Not sure what scene you are talking about.
After you've played Game+ and killed off the Time Lord, all scenes are unlocked in the book you buy in the capital store.

Adrian24

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure what scene you are talking about.
After you've played Game+ and killed off the Time Lord, all scenes are unlocked in the book you buy in the capital store.
Where do you find Time Lord? I've met him only in the beginning of the New game+ (I haven't yet killed King of monsters though)

Adrian24

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone list where are all Madballs in New game+? Although I've been everywhere, it seems that I missed one or two - girl on Festival island is still saying "Good hunting!".

rabikid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ugh, god fail question.
Where do I find Opala to betray her? Bitch disappeared

Adrian24

Lurker
Reputation score

Ugh, god fail question.
Where do I find Opala to betray her? Bitch disappeared
First you need to finish off Farah (lead her to Garden of Anuket) - then return to the ball. Alarm will be raised and you'll have to escape to OSira. After some fun with Farah, you'll return to the palace to get Opala in the throne room.

HAN1911

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Opala:
Throne room scene, go to greece, return to Castle, go to the Dungeon (Where Osira was), take the stairs down, go through the door find the secret scene.

How to go to greece? Where is greece?

Loonizzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after you chased osirah in the sewers you get the mission to pursue her

if you do this, you´ll end up at a teleporter thing that send you there

HAN1911

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is a hen'tai box? Can the Paintings be got?

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you need the Earrings of the Goddess item from the scholar in the Mount Falcon Mining town to be able to see/get the tall wooden crates which has the "master hentai" battles which give you the painting item rewards.

HAN1911

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you need the Earrings of the Goddess item from the scholar in the Mount Falcon Mining town to be able to see/get the tall wooden crates which has the "master hentai" battles which give you the painting item rewards.
Thank you!! Can the Pantings which hang on the wall be got?

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

*make sure you got the gold version of the game*

there's 11 paintings hanging up around in the game

to actually take them you'll need (to buy and buy-upgrade) your own mansion (in Egypt's Capital, east of the Tavern District, east most area in the Capitol of Egypt), you then click on the 11 wall sections in your mansion (2nd story), and it'll place the paintings up (if/as you have/get them). Once all 11 paintings are up, it opens up a secret room (you can click on the wall and it'll open at any time, so don't worry about missing this, as you can't), where you get the map, which allows you to take the ship to the Isle of the Lord area.

I'll let you try to find the 11 paintings, on own first (they're not really hard to find, as long as you search everywhere).

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone list where are all Madballs in New game+? Although I've been everywhere, it seems that I missed one or two - girl on Festival island is still saying "Good hunting!".
here's some locations (these are for the normal game, as I haven't yet done new game + yet, so if the locations are different in it, than this won't be of help, obviously):

Egypt, Hell Dune Cavern, "9" (for referenece: "11" has the Legendary Blacksmith), there should be a box/chest that had 5,000 gold in this same area. It's a madball.

Egypt, Beach "2" (north 1 screen of the cave+boat screen - Beach "1"), beatball (it's not see'able due to the water+sand, so just keep walking around in the surf, and you should eventually encounter it)

Egypt, Pharoah's Tomb "2" (where you have to answer the questions and there's a chest with the Inferno mace here as well), madball

Egypt, Great Desert "3" (has the sign, 2 chests, 1 hidden chest, Legendary Serpento), beatball (I think) - it's up on raised area on the left side)

Greece, "2" (it's 1 screen north of the area, which has the Legendary Nature Queen, outside of the cave that has the teleporter coming from Egypt. it has a box/chest there), beatball

Greece, "10" (has the sign post and Legendary Broncallo), madball, it's on the raised land on the left side of this very large area.

Greece, Tower of Hades, "9" (it has 2 dead soldiers and 1 dead missing villagers. it also has stairs going up and down), madball

Greece, Ruins of the Past, "4" - Cemetary, beatball

Greece, Mount Falcon, Mining town, "4" (north most screen of the town), beatball

Greece, Mount Falcon, Mining town, Bandit Fortress "15" (has the Legendary Kerberos here), madball

Dead Rock, "10" (it's the screen just before the Legendary Slitheros and the portal/gateway - "11"), beatball

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where do you find Time Lord? I've met him only in the beginning of the New game+ (I haven't yet killed King of monsters though)
Lord of Time (in new game + ONLY):

he's in the area to the north, right before Athrosa Village in Greece on its west side (take the path north here to the waterfall dead end area, instead of the eastern path to Athrosa village). If he's not yet here, there must be some game-event/progress in game trigger before he will appear.

Last edited:

realmwar

Reputation score

Hey, anyone know how to turn the music on?
I downloaded, but no background music.
Someone help?

LetzKeel'Em

Reputation score

NVM! Got it!

Last edited: