What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

EmbreoRed

Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

Gabe said she was hoping in November this year if i remember correctly, it was sometime this year tho.

roberttx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone ever beat the Mysterious Knight?

MoonsEye

Reputation score

Hi every one can some one tell me the differences between a simply new game and a "new game +" or even "new game ++"
Are some things unlocked when you completed the game for the first time and start a new one using this new game orb or its simply the same content starting with your items. but most important thing to me can you still enslave the entire royal family after the evil ending or do one have to fully complete the post- content.

Filler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the game+, you keep your items and unlock some things, you need to finish the game for start the game+ with the orb. You can enslave the entire royal family only on the evil path and if you are the faraon.

MoonsEye

Reputation score

In the game+, you keep your items and unlock some things, you need to finish the game for start the game+ with the orb. You can enslave the entire royal family only on the evil path and if you are the faraon.
Thx for replying but one more question
do i have to fully complete the first game (beating all legendaries etc ) or its just required to play until i end the main story

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thx for replying but one more question
do i have to fully complete the first game (beating all legendaries etc ) or its just required to play until i end the main story
I think you can use the orb for game+ after beating the main story.
You can buy the orb at the gift shop in the capital of egypt.
But i think it's more easy if you have at least some of this... uuhhh i think it was something like ''heavenly armor'', before you enter game+.

MoonsEye

Reputation score

I think you can use the orb for game+ after beating the main story.
You can buy the orb at the gift shop in the capital of egypt.
But i think it's more easy if you have at least some of this... uuhhh i think it was something like ''heavenly armor'', before you enter game+.
I am sry my second question was imprecise. I know that one can buy the restoration orb after finishing the main quest. What i want to know is
if i use the restoration orb immediately after i beat the pharao and end the main quest without finishing all the post content available from this point on will it be enough to unlock the post content of the new game+?

Craven142

Reputation score

Where do you find the key to furry haven?

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where's the wandering enemies at? I haven't seen any sense I started, and I'm like an hour and a half into the game?!
there's wandering monsters, but you can't see them at the start of the game, due to not having nor using the Eye of Horus items

so, as you get more of the Eye of Horus items and *USE* them, the monsters become more visable, from invisible to transparent to visable.

I think there's 15 Eye of Horus items if my memory serves me.

monsters are hard to see until to get and use at least 3 Eye of Horus items.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where do you find the key to furry haven?
It's been a long time and I don't remember... too well

maybe you need to get the two broken pieces and then forge them together, which creates your "key" to enter the Furry Haven. if my memory serves, lol.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am sry my second question was imprecise. I know that one can buy the restoration orb after finishing the main quest. What i want to know is
if i use the restoration orb immediately after i beat the pharao and end the main quest without finishing all the post content available from this point on will it be enough to unlock the post content of the new game+?
I think you can use the Orb after the completion of the main quest, to take you to New Game+.

most stuff to do is completed in the normal game, after the main quest completion.

there's not too much to do in the new game: Lord of Time "LM", Corrus LM, finding new locations of now "sunstones" (as opposed to the moonstones) for better gear, re-finding new locations of items such as tablets of history and stuff, last 2 pirate scenes, getting the quest of finding the madball monsters (you could find them in the normal game, but there was no quest along with it, only the item reward for killing them), and whatever else I'm forgetting.

I think for at least Corrus, you have to do all that you can in the normal game, before you go to new game+ to be able to fight Corrus.

---------------------------------------------

Normal Game:

(1) main quest completion (ending)*, and then,

*You can get (buy) and use the Orb of restoration to enter into the New Game+, as soon as you beat the main quest

(2) the extended play of the Normal Game with all of the boulder-blocked areas now opened up, with the exception of the Corrus cave in Wintera Snowy Land - need to be in New Game+ for this to open up

New Game +:

(1) main quest completion

(2) extended play, after the main quest completion

Last edited:

Sevenwraith

Reputation score

Hi everyone, this is JAvatar80, or JA for short. I'm a bit of a techno geek, and well, I decompiled the game, and using the database, made an SGEdit ini file with all items, weapons, armors, and skills, and the base ini is accurate for Jake only being able to get his "level up" skills. So you can use SGEdit to max Jake's level, stats, and then give him his skills, all from the first second you can save the game.

A few things:
1) I did nothing with switches/triggers. So you can't use SGEdit to advance plot, you have to play the game.
2) The player setup in this ini file ONLY determines what skills and equipment you can give Jake THROUGH the editor. It's currently set up so you can't give Jake anything you can't put on him in game, however I will show how to change that.

To use the file:
1st: Just download SGEdit from the earlier post that gave it, and unzip it somewhere you can find it.
2nd: Download and unzip this file into the same directory.
3rd: Open SGEdit.exe
4th: Drag the "Legend of Queen Opala.ini" file into the open SGEdit window.
5th: Either drag the savegame you want to edit into the SGEdit window, or "File", "Open", route to the savegame, and double click.
6th: Edit away.

<snip>

Hope everyone enjoys and finds this helpful! If anyone has questions, I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.
Thanks for the file, JAvatar80.

ezequiel2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi everyone....i got a question

Have any got a save with all the sex scenes of the game??

Even better if any have a 100% save :D ??

PD:Sorry about my english.

maxpower

Reputation score

silly question and hard to find in searches of the forum, but how exactly do I get to Athrosa? I see the sign by that tent in Greece that says "South - Mountain pass to the village of Athrosa" but I can't find anything to take me there. What am I missing?

I've beaten the game and kills at least 10 legendary monsters. I think this is the last place for me to visit. Thanks.

maxpower

Reputation score

silly question and hard to find in searches of the forum, but how exactly do I get to Athrosa? I see the sign by that tent in Greece that says "South - Mountain pass to the village of Athrosa" but I can't find anything to take me there. What am I missing?

I've beaten the game and kills at least 10 legendary monsters. I think this is the last place for me to visit. Thanks.
Unless, of course, Athrosa is just the Greek town that I've already visited a hundred times... >_< Silly me!

Charninja

Reputation score

So, because I'm a cheating bastard, I've been messing around with the savegame editor posted waaaaay back when. Problem is, while it does work (with both the original and the sequel)... it's got some problems. The biggest one is that, far as I can tell, the item list and skill list are either completely jacked up, or from a completely different game. I have no idea what the skill "Find Canoe" is supposed to reference. I definitely have a bunch of useful items and powerful skills, but there's no way to tell what applies to what.

I don't know if there's a patch, or if I'm doing something weird/wrong. It's not the biggest complaint one could have, but it does make doing what I wish to do (which is everything as easily as possible, because I'm lazy) somewhat difficult.

In short, I'm stumped. Can't figure out which items I'm missing, because I know I'm missing some, like the golden old coins. A guide around this issue would be both a boon to myself, and to all players everywhere.

Goldor4ever

Reputation score

Question from a noob, but will my usual gaming strategy work wonders? What I usually do is if a game has New-game+ I will play throughout the entire game without really caring to get all the secrets, and when I finally do start the game over is when as an over-powered beast go item searching. My question is. Will that ruin anything?

odinbolt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i am looking for king corrus ,how can i find it?i am looking for ilustration 26 too,help please!!!!!!

odinbolt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how can i find king corrus??
how can i find ilustration 26??
help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!