What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

True, you have to grind a little. Or you can use a Savegame editor and just cheat your character until it does 10k damage with every hit.
save game editor ??? where do i find that

passingby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i get this problem where my game thinks im pressing up and left constantly, which makes the game unplayable, some other similar games have done this to me. what can i do

Tyear

Lurker
Reputation score

That's the savegame editor site. Just use that, don't try to add new items, doesn't work. You can however use the editor to tweak your character and add gold.

er could you pm me

i just kill pharaoh but can't find this dragon guy
(beat him to become osira champion)
I guess Khaan would be back at Osira's lair, but not sure, never went looking for Khaan. If you wanna experience Osira's 'special', just use my save.

Question! I've been playing this game for like 17 hours and still haven't find a place to where I can take the ship you can buy from the sailor (the one you were with at the very beggining of the game).
Anyone knows how to take the ship to somewhere?
Also I've been on the snowy montains and when going west on the north-west area there's a cave that has the entrance sealed by a boulder... how do I open it?
The Boulder I have no idea sorry.
The merchant in Egypt, the balls guy, has maps, three of them, which you can use, then use the wheel at the ship to sail there.
There is another place you can go to, just go to Osira's lair, then use the left entrance/exit and find a new world.

/delurk

Sooo yeah I really like this game. it's got a lot of things right, and if you consider it a game with tits in it as opposed to something you should be playing one handed, it's a lot of fun. tons of work went into this...

which is why i was hoping we could whip up a fan-guide to it if it's not against any rules. not to ruin it for anyone, but because frankly I'm still finding stuff and random encounters and things in corners and I've already beaten it three times.

some stuff i'd love to know:

exactly what the eyes of horus do (i've got an idea, since i've used them and seen results but i wonder what else they might be for)

is there a run button and if there is i'm going to slap myself for not finding it

random encounter list?

legendary monster list?

different ways to play through conversations and if they have any difference on the endings?

and if anyone knows any secret areas? 'cause I've found not a one.

oh and if you can catch that gorram catgirl. that one. you know the one.

feel free to ignore this if it's against any rules, and if it's not, then i'll start adding what I've found.
Secret Area's: Nope haven't seen them yet.

Different Conversations: Not really that much of a difference, except for the whole do I get H-scenes or not.

The Catgirl you can't capture, just bring her home, just go to the portal that I described above, you'll find her eventually.

Nope, no Run button, the Eyes of Horus make monsters to be revealed to you.

As for the Random Encounter/Legendaries, well I haven't gotten around to all that yet.

Hope I answered everybody's questions.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

so i get this problem where my game thinks im pressing up and left constantly, which makes the game unplayable, some other similar games have done this to me. what can i do
Have you tried pressing left and up for real? This works with flash games that get stuck like that. Or maybe there's a key bound to up-and-left that's like that, or is being held down.

snakeater

Reputation score

Hi i have a question, after you get the ship and go to the three islands and beat the champions on the arena, where do you must go?

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh god, I laughed so much when I met Master Hen'Tai.

Btw, story bosses were weak as hell after I got the Mithril Plate from the treasure map 7. :)

Didn't need to grind at all.

Last edited:

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i have finish the hero story and made osira my sex slave is they a way to open the cell

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just found khann he is in garden
west of egypt

can any one tell me
-about guy in fsetival island where can i find his lost item M i already have bracelet of godess and walk around the island but don't see any spot to search

-dream evil that first appear in house to tower of hades
i just fight her 2 times (one in that house and second when i sleep in my ship after visit festival island)
where can i find another encounter with her ?

thank
________

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok sooooo after scrounging around like a lot... been playing this til 3am, I've found how to get the maps to travel on the ship and then cleared everything on the 3 islands, was able to gather both pieces of some sort of a key and took it to the blacksmith. He smithmaged an ancient key from both pieces which is used on "Dead Rock" island. Once you use the key on that kind of tombstonish door you're teleported onto a heaven sanctuary of furries where you can talk to a certain furry char (french), she asks about Sphinx and so on then you have a few choices. No matter what you choose she gives you an item "Leash of Mistery". This is item is equipable, but I have no freaking clue what it's for?!
Anyone has any idea what is the purpose of this item?

Also I've found a 4th island map (to use on the ship) that takes you to vampire mansion where you're able to find the treasure marked on "Treasure Map 01" and you get to defeat a vampire lord, but in theory he'll return.
On this mansion it's all you can do, which is kinda odd.. if anyone finds out anything else, send me a PM or post on the thread please.

snakeater

Reputation score

hey i found a third evil dream, you must sleep in one of the bed of the arena in the festival island

rika66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to restart the game while keeping your stats and items??,someone said something about 40000g can have a new game??

Tyear

Lurker
Reputation score

Rika, go to the Balls merchant in Egypt, you can buy it there.

rika66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Rika, go to the Balls merchant in Egypt, you can buy it there.
nope,all i see are the balls,crystals,chocolates...,blah,but no new game

xDusk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nope,all i see are the balls,crystals,chocolates...,blah,but no new game
... I just beat the game, after doing nothing but going straight to the balls merchant he has a ton of new goods after you unlock post-game content. Buy/use the orb of restoration and it'll do a new game + I assume, from the description. It's there lol.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For those that finished evil side without betraying Osira you can find the Khaan guy back in the garden of anuket place. Bad news is after you beat him you get nothing as far as I can tell except her telling you good job an hinting that she is starting to love you a bit.

gearos

Reputation score

-dream evil that first appear in house to tower of hades
i just fight her 2 times (one in that house and second when i sleep in my ship after visit festival island)
where can i find another encounter with her ?
Keep sleeping and you'll run into her again...

slider2012

Reputation score

Damn I hope I haven't missed anything major. I've clocked 20+ hours playing as the good side and I'm trying to finish all the post story story stuff but I'm stuck.

Does anyone know where the last legendary monster King Corrus can be found? I talked to the bounty hunter chick and she said he's appeared and she went off to kill him, but I don't know where either of them are.

I went to the Bandit Fort and got to the end but the Knight boss guy who challenges you destroyed me and now he and the other guys plotting are gone. Did I screw that up? Has anyone else beaten him?

I went back to the Pharaoh's tomb looking for things and got a scene that made me think I missed something major and then got a game over screen. Is that just the end of the game? Like a "to be continued" thing?

I finished everything in the northern snowy area, but I can't find a way to get back there. Is there one? I did notice a cave blocked by a rock when I was there but by the time I finished everything in that area it was still there I believe.

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

Anybody know how to get to the painting the the art store in Egypt? The guy won't move out of the way...

It's probably something really simple and I'll feel stupid for asking, arg I hate that...

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any way to restart the game while keeping your stats and items??,someone said something about 40000g can have a new game??
It's at the balls merchant, but you have to beat the game first (obtain one of the endings, watch credits).

I went back to the Pharaoh's tomb looking for things and got a scene that made me think I missed something major and then got a game over screen. Is that just the end of the game? Like a "to be continued" thing?
That's what happened to me the next time I went there. No idea if there's a way to continue on without getting a game over.

I finished everything in the northern snowy area, but I can't find a way to get back there. Is there one? I did notice a cave blocked by a rock when I was there but by the time I finished everything in that area it was still there I believe.
Use the teleporter that you first used to travel to Greece and back. There should be an 'other' option that will let you teleport to the snow land.

Anybody know how to get to the painting the the art store in Egypt? The guy won't move out of the way...

It's probably something really simple and I'll feel stupid for asking, arg I hate that...
Wish I knew. I've gotten through most of the game and the stupid fucker still hasn't budged. Anybody have any info on this?

Arayaa

Reputation score

In order to get the painting in the store in Egypt I just got there by night the guy wasn't here.