What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

You can win and hire people for your house on Festival Island. It's not really much but you can obtain a few items by stuffing your house.
If you hire all people from festival island the girl in bunny outfit will give you gentelmen outfit. You also get adventurer outfit from castella the bounty hunter when you deafet few legendarys and black knight costume from adventurer in winter village for five rabbits.

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question: what the hell are the Tablets of History used for?

falxugon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question: what the hell are the Tablets of History used for?
there's a house in Egypt that if you pick the lock, you'll get in to see a fortune teller, she takes them for fortunes.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey from discussion on swegabe's profile on hentaifoundry it seems that king corrus is only in new game+. It also seems that new game+ unclocks even more content.
Unfortunetly it seems that it is impossible to fully fill book of ilustrations, (At best one misses one farah scene.) because it seems that you can't start new game++. Hope that helps.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, found the house people now. Also someone mentioned that 17k hitting boss, just let him beat you and don't quit, it's on purpose. One of those typical rpg thingies.

Do make sure to talk to the guys offering questions to answer for a price and get the items, they make it all so much easier.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker] broken pieces

i have got both of the broken pieces and i went to the blacksmith in egypt but he keeps asking for moonstones (what are they and were can i find them)
then i went to blacksmith in greece mountain but i got no way

i need some help

Last edited:

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You should have an option to show the legendary blacksmith the pieces.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

The moonstones are found in chests, that you can only find if you did do the quizzes and got the ... of the Goddess items. You need the Tiara and the Earrings.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker] broken pieces

i have got both of the broken pieces and i went to the blacksmith in egypt but he keeps asking for moonstones (what are they and were can i find them)
then i went to blacksmith in greece mountain but i got no way

i need some help
Moonstones let you make super-awesome equipment. More you gather the more kinds of stuff the blacksmith can make.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

If it's the one I accidently ran into while I was running around, then from Tower of Hades go south a few times(past the 4-way cross road), and keep going east until it forces you to go up, then there should be a cave to your left, that should be it.

The enemies along the path are the mushroom/harpies/lamia, so if you run into anything else then you've strayed.
thnx jazycat i found it on back tracking to tower of hades

GodManPerson

Reputation score

That editor referred to earlier really does not work for this game. Neither exe. sgedit or sgeditlf

Edit, nevermind, didn't save it properly.
what do you mean didn't save right?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For all those that don't want to play...

Save 2 data with hopefully everything unlocked. Book of Illustrations has all pics inside unlocked. All 11 paintings are in the gallery. All 52 fucking two illustrations pictures are there as well. Sunstone equipment (+newgame moon equip uberness) There as well. Also, all ulti weapons are found.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

For all those that don't want to play...

Save 2 data with hopefully everything unlocked. Book of Illustrations has all pics inside unlocked. All 11 paintings are in the gallery. All 52 fucking two illustrations pictures are there as well. Sunstone equipment (+newgame moon equip uberness) There as well. Also, all ulti weapons are found.
I love you. Especially so since I don't have the time to play and collect everything in the game myself unless I want to spend another 30 hours of my life. -.-

snakeater

Reputation score

question: after you loose with the black knight at the bandit's lair. what do you have to do next?

also i only need to find the lastest monster of the list. anyone knows where is it?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To find King Cronus - Kill all legendaries in normal game. Talk to castella. Go to her home. Talk to her there. Go to the new game +. Redo a storyline. Go talk to Castella. She drops a note. Know that little block cave in the snow area on the far left? That is where King Cronus is and it is now unlockable.

To defeat Altrum. Do good storyline reg game. Go new game +. Redo good storyline. Fight him again... I'll update more once I've tested this theory.

Githro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ive managed to beat the evil vampire, king Corus, got all the illustrations, all the pictures and the only thing left for me to do is to find the pirate the third time, to get 2 more battles with Naacia (or whatever she is called) and the beatball/madball quest.

If anyone needs any help or if someone found the pirate the third time, I'm right here.

Just a thought though, has anyone else fought the King of Time, or has found the other location of the Vampire?

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Githro can you tell me how many encounters with dream demoness you had? Also creator of the game commented that you can have Opala, Farah and Osira in your party- have you managed that?

Githro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't gotten either Opala, Osira or Farah in my party but before I used my orb to start a new game+ i fought the dream hunter 3 times:
In the Mansion/Castle house made of stone in Greece
On my ship while docked at Festival Island
In the arena at Festival Island after I had defeated Striker

I don'w know why but I could only fight her once in the New Game+, I couldn't find her the other times.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It might be because in new game+ you need to rest less often, in case that the dreams depend on both place and number of rests. From what I read on creator's profile there are weapons for each of girls and according to Swegabe those are not just easter eggs. I'll try finishing the story with different outcomes (i.e. one of them a slave, a wife or all of them slaves) and give some feedback on it tomorrow.
Considering it's a free game the amount of content is astounding.
Oh and I also forget to ask about pirates. In normal game I only fought them once on the way to dead rock- is the second fight only in new game+?

Githro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think you are right about the weapons as I actually found something that Opala could wear (if she was in your party): Supreme Queen's Sabre
I have found the 2 other Dream battles, I believe that the number of rests, time of day and people you have talked to are put into account as after talking to Striker after defeating him in the arena I got the dream quest when I slept till daytime.

Anyway, I'm not sure whether the new game+ has something to do with it but the second pirate battle is one map square above the Greek village, after that they drop 2 treasure maps(4 and 5 i believe) and run away, still haven't found them.