What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

how come there's no run button in this game?

am i missing something?

i mean, the usual sprint (shift arrow) button doesnt work

Last edited:

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how come there's no run button in this game?

am i missing something?

i mean, the usual sprint (shift arrow) button doesnt work
There is no running in this one, but in the second game there is but only after a while...

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is no running in this one, but in the second game there is but only after a while...
If i remember correctly, in the second one, you get it from one of the scholars.

One option is to use cheat engine to increase the walking speed (x2 or x3 ), while you're there, you can save yourself the tedious farming part by adding some xp.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's my biggest gripe with both of these games.
At least in the first game, the explorable area is kept to a minimum, so it's not so bad. But the second one? Moving from place to place at a pace that sloth would find slow really ground my gears. I couldn't put up with it long enough to get the sprint ability. And I usually stick at things until they're done.

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Traveling isn't a real problem in the second one, at some i think you get the sprint ability in the 2nd or 3rd city and you can also teleport from crystals.

Still, i agree it's painful those features aren't added from the beginning, well, i guess it's delivered with love from a sadistic dev to masochists players. :D

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The crystals are placed in the worst possible (or the best if you annoy the most your players), and even the sprint is far from enough.

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Origin is far better, though, in every way, you should check it out, i'm not that hyped about the second one either even if there is some good features (and some terrible ones ).

The only problem is it's not done yet but the first chapter is really good.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

sigh.. how come we play a game with A LOT of walking but no running?

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just use Cheat Engine's speedhack. Honestly, first thing you should install if you plan on playing anything in RPGMaker.

sam732

Reputation score
hy everyone can someone please help me with black screen problem i downloaded the compressed version from f95zone, and i installed rpg xp rtp but i can hear voices and musics but its all black screen to me so if possible please help me