What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

Thanks for the info.
Oh and in case you were wondering about the scene that plays when you revisit tomb of pharaoh according to Gabe it's secret canon ending that will be used for the sequel so it seems there isn't much to do with it.

Githro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone finds the third battle with the pirates, please let me know.
Also, once you become champion, in the back of the arena building on the balcony type thing, there is a girl who asks for your autograph then runs away. Anyone know where she runs to?

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If anyone finds the third battle with the pirates, please let me know.
Also, once you become champion, in the back of the arena building on the balcony type thing, there is a girl who asks for your autograph then runs away. Anyone know where she runs to?
when does the second time with the pirates happen?

Githro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when does the second time with the pirates happen?
When you are in the Greek village, go one map north of the weapon store, they should be there, I'm not sure if this only happens in New Game+ or in both.

slider2012

Reputation score

So after spending somewhere between 45 minutes and 1 hour of fighting Altum the Dark Knight or whatever his name is in the Bandit Fortress, doing between 14k and 20k worth of damage for each hit for my three fighters attacking him, I have come to a conclusion... He is officially unbeatable. I eventually gave up and let him kill me. It seemed like he got bored too, because he stopped attacking every turn and just let me hit him towards the end.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

That's funny.

Back in the day we used to call those a "Gades boss" (even though you technically could beat gades)

Anybody have the locations of these legendary fuckers I'm missing? I don't want to start a newgame+ until I've gotten them all.

Egypt: Serpento

Other: Demon Guardian (Saw him once, then he left, haven't seen him since)
Spike Dragon
Then of course King Corrus which I'm assuming you can only get to in newgame+.

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I gotta say, after starting up Diagasvesle's save, the amount of sex scenes for Osira is kind of...depressing. Really depressing. I mean really really depressing. Now I see that there really is only 2.

Illustrations 15, 26, and 52 would probably have to be my favorites.

...and there went my desire to play this anymore.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That's funny.

Back in the day we used to call those a "Gades boss" (even though you technically could beat gades)

Anybody have the locations of these legendary fuckers I'm missing? I don't want to start a newgame+ until I've gotten them all.

Egypt: Serpento

Other: Demon Guardian (Saw him once, then he left, haven't seen him since)
Spike Dragon
Then of course King Corrus which I'm assuming you can only get to in newgame+.
Serpento - Leave Egypt. Know the fork which leads up and to the left? (Fork for Garden of Anukaret.) Take the up path, find yourself in a huge desert and go directly up and to the left. You should see Serpento.

Demon Gaurdian and Spike Dragon - Mansion of the Lord. Collect all 11 paintings, buy the mansion in cairo, put all 11 paintings onto the walls, unlock secret room to find the map that leads you to the island "Mansion of the Lord", go buy the ship, use the ship to get to the mansion of the lord.

King Cronus - New Game + only. :(

Edit: Did it! Anyone know of the gameover ending where you go back to the pharaoh's tomb after doing the good ending? If you pick your reward as 'Osira to be my sex slave' and then move her to your mansion, it doesn't happen.

Edit: Just spent an hour hacking away at Altum doing 96,000 dmg per turn. I estimated I did 80+ turns again him, since I used up all of my full tonics, and my 6 surpreme tonics. (99 full tonics btw.) So, I guess I did over 8 million damage to Altum the dark knight, so he pretty much is unkillable -.-

Last edited:

warpcy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't seem to complete the last round of Gauntlet on Festival Island.
Can someone help me complete just the gauntlet and nothing else, then send the save back to me?

What worker do you win from it anyway?

By the way, where is the item the Fat Man at Arena is looking for?

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Edit: Just spent an hour hacking away at Altum doing 96,000 dmg per turn. I estimated I did 80+ turns again him, since I used up all of my full tonics, and my 6 surpreme tonics. (99 full tonics btw.) So, I guess I did over 8 million damage to Altum the dark knight, so he pretty much is unkillable -.-
My question is this: does the game say or hint at the fact that he's unkillable? If nothing actually says or hints at him being unkillable, then he is killable, he's just the hardest fucking boss ever, from the sound of it. Also, were you as strong as you could be, or could you be even stronger? I would test this out myself, but this game doesn't like my computer and refuses to run.

Githro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wondering now. What are all the endings in this game? I only know of 3 or 4.
Betray Osira and become Pharaoh
Help Opala defeat Osira
Don't betray Osira
Betray Osira but don't become Pharaoh (not sure if this counts)

Can anyone else post the other endings?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn, I knew I was forgetting something - I'm missing the fourth poster, the one on the top left. Anybody know where that one is before I go hunting throughout the entire world for it?

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seems there are at least two bugs in the game. Both happen on new game+. One is in bandit fortress- legendary plate doesn't appear in inventory when you find it. Second one is treasure map 2 that doesn't appear in inventory once you get it. Can anyone confirm?

Githro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What I found weird is that once you finish the beatball/madball quest the reward was treasure map 2, something I in my inventory already but when I checked it, it said I only had one.

I don't know about the legendary plate as i never checked for it in my inventory.

Has anyone found the dam pirate yet?

cassamotti

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By the way, where is the item the Fat Man at Arena is looking for?
If I remember right:

I found that item in the Bandit Fortress. I found it in a large hall with four pillars and four searchable tables. It was on one of them. Hopefully that's right.

As it is I am trying to find my last Tablet of History. I have 24 and I've been everywhere, to my knowledge. Can you find all 25 in the non-game+ game?

Githro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes you can find all 25 in the New Game and New Game + as the positions of the chests remain the same. The Tablets of History carry onto the New Game + though so the one you are missing right now will be in the same location in the New Game +

cassamotti

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes you can find all 25 in the New Game and New Game + as the positions of the chests remain the same. The Tablets of History carry onto the New Game + though so the one you are missing right now will be in the same location in the New Game +
Alright, thanks for the info. Now begins the tedious task of finding it, lol.

EDIT: Woot. Found it. Now I just have to find Illustration 26 :/

Last edited:

Githro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Illustration 26 is dropped by legendary King Corus which can only be killed in New Game +.

Still need help finding:
3rd Pirate encounter
Any alternate endings with the Dream Hunter
How to get Opala, Farah or Osira in your party
The new location of the girl who wants the autograph of you at the back of the Arena on Festival Island(girl appears after you defeat Striker, not sure if Day/Night matter)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Illustration 26 is dropped by legendary King Corus which can only be killed in New Game +.

Still need help finding:
3rd Pirate encounter
Any alternate endings with the Dream Hunter
How to get Opala, Farah or Osira in your party
The new location of the girl who wants the autograph of you at the back of the Arena on Festival Island(girl appears after you defeat Striker, not sure if Day/Night matter)
Dream Haunter - You can make her your sex slave or just banish her entirely. Only two things. Or in one of your dreams, accept to stay with her forever. Losing to her and becoming her lap dog = gameover.

3rd Pirate Encounter - Doesn't exist I think. Consider how I've been everywhere in game during the day time... might be a night time triggered event but I'm too lazy to search through the night.

Opala, Farah, or Osira might be the 5th secret ending to which I have no idea of how to get =/.

The auto-graph girl is a one time thing.

cassamotti

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice, that's what I was hoping for. So onto Game+.

Also, out of curiosity, does anyone know if the generic fight music is in the BGM folder?