What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

Thank you. Yeah, she wanted one more flower.

Anyway, next question: after bringing both Farah and Opala to Osira in the evil path, she tells me to explore the world above and come back later. What exactly does she mean by "later"? What do I need to do? I'm playing a New Game+ so I don't really care about leveling right now.
means go to town in greece sleep till nightfall or sunrise then head back to enjoy the show

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

She wants five gifts in total. You're supposed to get one of each of the four that are available (you can find one of each lying around) and then purchase one from the merchant... but as far as I know there is no penalty other than gold for just buying five pieces of chocolate and giving those to her.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can someone tell me at want stages the sex scenes are for each women

thank you

warpcy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, found 32 at monster cove. I missed a box apparently. By the way, is there a method to fill the entire illustration book without starting a New Game+?

Scenes I know with Opala in good ending are Bastillion in throneroom, cum bowl in underground ritual pit. Khaan raping her in bad.

Scenes with Farah in good I know are boobjob in stables and footjob in soldiers bed. Raped by Cerebus OR Giga Lardo in bad ending.

Scene with Osira that I know of is choice between licking her pussy or giving her a rimjob.

So how?

Githro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe that when you kill the king of time in the New Game + all of the scenes are unlocked, one of them giving away that you can have one of the royalties in your party, and where the cut scene occurs.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I believe that when you kill the king of time in the New Game + all of the scenes are unlocked, one of them giving away that you can have one of the royalties in your party, and where the cut scene occurs.
Yes, Farah being raped by the octo-breeder is the scene.... Through I wonder if it's possible to find another orb of restoration ingame and use it in new game+?

ABE21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay can anyone tell me where illustration 17 and 32 is?
If 32 is one of Hen'Tai's awards then where is he now? I last found him at the vampires mansion if that helps in any way.:(

warpcy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Illustration 32 is in monster cove supply room with a lot of boxes and the long one, the box didn't glow. I forgot where 17 was.

falxugon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

darn it, i've no idea what the best choice for the good ending is...but i want those gold statues for my house! mind you i also want the girls as sextoys...

anyway ok so is there a new game++ or no?

Last edited:
Reputation score

no on the item it says you can't use it in new game +

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wonder what happens when you buy more than one orb of restoration in normal game.
Since i couldn't find Gabe mail I asked for clues on how to get royal family on her profile but so far no luck.
Could anyone who used rpg maker before tell me if it is possible to open the game trough it?

shadowlord

Reputation score

can someone help me, i can't find all the gatekeepers, atm i have found wind and earth..:confused:

warpcy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried buying more than one orb, didn't work, they were all gone and no way of buying them again even in post game.

Meanwhile, for the beatball/madball quest, what is the ultimate reward you get from it in New game. And just how many are there anyway?

Githro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, in the New Game + I finished the Beatball/Madball quest and all it gave me was treasure map 2 which I already have so it was kind of a pointless quest. I am not sure you can even do the quest in New Game.

warpcy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could be, i got map 8 from castle of the lord secret room.

Teshkal

Reputation score

just missing the legendary giantus now ... anyone know where in egypt he can be found ?

ABE21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gigantus is in the dungeon area, head downstairs instead of canals and keep proceeding in that direction. Should be in a mine-like area which will notify you that your on the right track.

Now this may sound annoying but where is the monster cove supply room?
Any directions you give please be specific.

Thank you

falxugon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm, did anyone take farah as a sexslave/wife in the new game+? i saw that had something to do with it possibly.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I thought about doing thise but figured that if there are weapons for every girl that means that you can take all of them into party. If it's only one then slavery would be the more propable option as you can't marry Osira.

Hmm maybe we should try ruling out things that don't result in recruiting royal family:
-killing all legendaries
-killing emperor of time
-collecting their weapons (it's obviously necessery but not sufficient)
-finishing story mode in new game+ (thanks to the save that is floating in this thread it seems that taking all three as slaves won't lead to them becoming party members, ergo it seems not dependant on which ending one obtains)
-finishing everything in post story content (if emperor of time only shows himself for second time once everything is done)

I really hope it's not reaching lvl 99 with hero or all characters.

Last edited: